Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

We already did, that's why we are correcting that mistake now!
Democrats are the most destructive critters in this country. They are currently destroying America at our Borders with the Southern nations.

Oh no a statue butt hurt more leftists
Leftists aren't crying in their soup bowels, seems you white supremacist are.....

1702768273154.png

I have asked and asked. Where is it in the Constitution of 1861 the right to make war on states as did the outlaw Lincoln? And you no doubt will shrug your shoulders in bewilderment as the rest of the Democrats always do.
They left the union because of a number of reasons and owning humans to them was still a right then at the time approved by the Federal Government. Nope the Feds had made up their minds that slavery was legal. This is why they passed a law banning it. But prior to that ban, it was totally legal.

Lets look at the Confederate Constitution as described by VP Alexander Stephens

“Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.“

Why the FUK would anyone honor this nation?

Yet SC said they were seceding because of slavery.

next
We can discuss your statement. Do you not see how seceding is not combat? The South took the peaceful path and said they did not want slavery to end, but doing it peacefully. Then Abe the warmonger took charge and led the troops into death and destruction.

I did like the suggestion that if one is into statues of the 1850's to 1865 times...well, let's see more public statues of enslaved black folks. After all, enslaving them is what the Confederacy included in all or most all of their Constitutions.

So, if enslaving people out of Africa...or those black folks born here on American soil.....was all that important, let's see statues that memorialize that. Publicly.

We can discuss your statement. Do you not see how seceding is not combat? The South took the peaceful path and said they did not want slavery to end, but doing it peacefully. Then Abe the warmonger took charge and led the troops into death and destruction.
Oh My God!!!!no one could be this stupid...you must be a troll!!!

Lets look at the Confederate Constitution as described by VP Alexander Stephens

“Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.“

Why the FUK would anyone honor this nation?
Still that is not combat. It is leaving a group of entities known as states. By the way pal, I would suspect you do not agree with every state either. Do you agree with Texas?
Suppose you said you hate Texas and were going to Canada. To the South it was the same thing since they organized a different Government. This should be easy. The democrats hate yet pretend they do not hate. But they declare war on Republicans. They even declare war on some statues.

And this is the irony. Democrats erected those statues. To their heros. Not my heros, Democrats heros.

I did like the suggestion that if one is into statues of the 1850's to 1865 times...well, let's see more public statues of enslaved black folks. After all, enslaving them is what the Confederacy included in all or most all of their Constitutions.

So, if enslaving people out of Africa...or those black folks born here on American soil.....was all that important, let's see statues that memorialize that. Publicly.
Abe did not disavow slavery at all. And he was so frightened he was losing the war, he tricked the blacks by pretending he freed them.

A black statue I have not called to drag down is on Monument Ave Richmond, VA and I took photos of it. It stands.

Then why don’t you display the history of those slaves that the Confederacy was built to maintain in bondage.

THAT is the history

Not some General on a horse
Feel free to put up a monument, dumbass. No one is standing your way. Who are you going to make a statute of, George Floyd?

Oh My God!!!!no one could be this stupid...you must be a troll!!!
Tell you what, catch me talking as you just did and then and only then can you call me a troll.
Yes some Democrats happen to be this stupid.

Still that is not combat. It is leaving a group of entities known as states. By the way pal, I would suspect you do not agree with every state either. Do you agree with Texas?
Suppose you said you hate Texas and were going to Canada. To the South it was the same thing since they organized a different Government. This should be easy. The democrats hate yet pretend they do not hate. But they declare war on Republicans. They even declare war on some statues.

And this is the irony. Democrats erected those statues. To their heros. Not my heros, Democrats heros.
The same ole attempt to skirt the facts...racist white men wanted slavery to maintain a status that only inhumane bondage could provide; at that time they called themselves democrates.

However, every person with some intelligence on the subject knows that those same white men later became Republicans because they hated the fact that Black people were granted rights.

Then as of now, those are the republicans and the reason why the are crying into their soup bowels now.

Stop speaking on subjects that you half ass understand.

Will you be fine with black slaves honored who worked their asses off for the South at the time?

Feel free to put up a monument, dumbass. No one is standing your way. Who are you going to make a statute of, George Floyd?
Well if you believe George Floyd was alive and a plantation slave, obviously that makes you the dumbass of the day!!!

“My generation,” he insists, “will be the first generation of Southerners that won’t be prejudiced.” He proceeds to develop the argument that by dropping talk about civil rights gains like the Voting Rights Act and sticking to the now-mainstream tropes of fiscal conservatism and national defense, consultants like him were proving “people in the South are just like any people in the history of the world.” (Lee Atwater)
Sure, people are the same. And not people in the South were racist fucks, but many of the leaders of Racist-fuckery were Southerners.

While admitting that he believes the people down south are prejudiced fucks...

fuller context:

So what does the new contextual wrapping teach us? It vindicates Lamis, who indeed comes off as careful and scholarly. And no surprise, it shows Atwater acting yet again in bad faith.

In the lead-up to the infamous remarks, it is fascinating to witness the confidence with which Atwater believes himself to be establishing the racial innocence of latter-day Republican campaigning: “My generation,” he insists, “will be the first generation of Southerners that won’t be prejudiced.” He proceeds to develop the argument that by dropping talk about civil rights gains like the Voting Rights Act and sticking to the now-mainstream tropes of fiscal conservatism and national defense, consultants like him were proving “people in the South are just like any people in the history of the world.”

It is only upon Professor Lamis’s gently Socratic follow-ups, and those of a co-interviewer named “Saul” (Carter hasn’t been able to confirm his identity, but suspects it was the late White House correspondent Saul Friedman), that Atwater begins to loosen up—prefacing his reflections, with a plainly guilty conscience, “Now, y’all aren’t quoting me on this?” (Apparently , this is the reason why Atwater’s name wasn’t published in 1984 but was in 1999, after his death).

------------------------------------

Ed Rollins, however, stated in the 2008 documentary Boogie Man: The Lee Atwater Story, that "[Atwater] was telling this story about how a Living Bible was what was giving him faith and I said to Mary (Matalin), 'I really, sincerely hope that he found peace.' She said, 'Ed, when we were cleaning up his things afterwards, the Bible was still wrapped in the cellophane and had never been taken out of the package,' which just told you everything there was. He was spinning right to the end."

note: bripat9643 Lee Atwater worked for Ronald Reagan and others . Lee Atwater crafted winning racist campaigns that most likely targeted you and the people you claim to know.

Like most far right scum, Lee Atwater later publicly begged and prayed for forgiveness but....

Ed Rollins, however, stated in the 2008 documentary Boogie Man: The Lee Atwater Story, that "[Atwater] was telling this story about how a Living Bible was what was giving him faith and I said to Mary (Matalin), 'I really, sincerely hope that he found peace.' She said, 'Ed, when we were cleaning up his things afterwards, the Bible was still wrapped in the cellophane and had never been taken out of the package,' which just told you everything there was. He was spinning right to the end."

btw, Lee was 1 of 2 GOP Chairmen to apologize and admit to a racist Southern Strategy. Thought you knew the other was Ken Mehlman;

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Forum List

Back