Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

100 percent correct. I personally have walked the grounds where Lincoln's troops invaded VA. There are parks there to teach Americans history. Not the shit taught by Democrats.
Yankee bigots have been pushing that Lincoln started the are to free the slaves myth ever since the Civil War.

Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition
Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔

You're with the erase history crowd like all Stalinist. :(

Last edited:
And this is the irony. Democrats erected those statues. To their heros. Not my heros, Democrats heros.

Democrats are tearing them down

TODAY it is Republicans defending the Confederacy. A Nation built on the cornerstone of slavery.

Real American history should be preserved. Unlike the 1619 Project and CRT. See the difference?
You don't need memorials to honor traders in order to preserve history. There is a reason we don't have memorials for dead loyalists who sided with the british during the revolution.

Sorry, but I don't see how any of that is racist. Dim accusing Republicans of being racist is far worse than anything Atwater did. Dims are always trying to stir up hatred of blacks to wards white. That's utterly despicable.

Lee Atwater: “My generation will be the first generation of Southerners that won’t be prejudiced.”

Admitting that he believes the people down south are prejudiced fucks.

Yankee bigots have been pushing that Lincoln started the are to free the slaves myth ever since the Civil War.
You inbred heathens were stupid. You marched off to a war thinking that it would be a holiday and to maintain a lifestyle off the backs of others.

A couple of years later you stupid fucks were defeated, humiliated and lost the basis of all your undeserved wealth, combine that with your treason to the country and yeah I'd be trying to change history too.

I have asked and asked. Where is it in the Constitution of 1861 the right to make war on states as did the outlaw Lincoln? And you no doubt will shrug your shoulders in bewilderment as the rest of the Democrats always do.
They left the union because of a number of reasons and owning humans to them was still a right then at the time approved by the Federal Government. Nope the Feds had made up their minds that slavery was legal. This is why they passed a law banning it. But prior to that ban, it was totally legal.
1. The outlaws were the confederates.
2. The Constitution did not authorize voluntary from the Union indivisible.

You failed to discredit my point: no one ever voted to have them taken down.

I thought you claimed to be a supporter of democracy.

BTW, the confederates didn't commit treason and they weren't war criminals. Lincoln Grant and Sherman were the war criminals
The treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America and defend slavery deserve no monument.

Forum List

Back