Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

It is about history

Don't be like the communists or taliban by trying to erase history
It is about preserving history and in fact the history was not written by the South. Well, I happen to have a bit of it in my library. So a bit of the history leaked out.

THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT! A NEW EDITION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY

IN 1991, THE KENNEDY BROTHERS first published The South Was Right!, launching the modern movement of Southern awareness and activism. To date the first and second edition of this book has sold over 135,000 copies!

Not for the faint of heart, The South Was Right! is an authoritative and well-documented study of the mythology behind “Civil War” history and its ongoing effects.

In their new edition for a 21st century audience, the Kennedys have updated their message to provide guidance for the harsh conditions against liberty and even the survival of the South that face us in this time.
Amazon product ASIN 1947660985

Democrats erected the statues.

Now Jones is flummoxed again
He has been told that all day long. But you know a lot about the Democrats heads. Hard as stone. Can't beat the truth into them since all they know to do is lie.

Jesus christ you dumb Bingo why don't you idiots read your own links before hand? No arrests were made you dipshit, you don't have a clue who did that. 😄
You sure hate a dose of your own medicine. I was not aware his statue is gone. But so what? You hate the Democrats statues who no doubt did not put that statue of Bingo up.

I took a pledge awhile back to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises in futility. I violate that so much LOL. :)

Seriously I am convinced progressives/leftists/Democrats whatever they call themselves are incapable of actually comprehending an argument, incapable of understanding complex concepts, and incapable of articulating any kind of argument but just parrot the assigned talking points. It is extremely frustrating trying to have a rational conversation with them, much less a reasoned debate.

They will never understand why it is so important for U.S. citizens to know all our history, the good and the bad, and the underlying components that went into it. They've complete bought into the 'woke' religion that is taking us to hell in a handbasket of disinformation and ignorance.
So, you support the 1619 Project and CRT.

Democrats erected the statues.

Now Jones is flummoxed again
It dishonors the brave American men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of America to have a monument in their final resting place dedicated to the treasonous war criminals who sought to defend slavery and destroy the United States.

That Republican once again attempt to defend the indefensible comes as no surprise – in this case attempting to defend the treasonous war criminals from the South who attacked America in lawless, treasonous rebellion and insurrection.

Republicans are on the wrong side of history – as usual.

Actually, the South had no right under the Constitution to declare sovereignty.

But their reasons for doing so were despicable.

Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephens explained it best while describing the Confederate Constitution

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.
Sounds to me as if Stephens copied a speech made by Abraham Lincoln. Do you know how he felt about blacks? He said they should not vote, should not live in America and belonged in Africa or Central America or on islands. He said he did not believe they were equal to whites. That is the man you worship.

Why am I required to do that? I'm not the one who's always blubbering about your sainted "democracy." Idiots like you are always waxing sanctimoniously about democracy, but then you never support in when it comes to practical application.
You can always tell someone is Southern Trash when they are all in on the Civil War bullshit. The rest of the nation just laughs at you yokels. Thankfully you are rapidly dying out.

You can always tell someone is Southern Trash when they are all in on the Civil War bullshit. The rest of the nation just laughs at you yokels. Thankfully you are rapidly dying out.

They're not democrats. You do know Confederates were democrats, right?

What truth is that Bob?

That building monuments to losers decades after losing is good for our country.
I understand you hate the Democrats who erected those statues. But this nation pardoned all of them many years ago. And you want me to hate pardoned People?

I will lay out a rather stark and simple case. Bet me that no Democrat will agree yet the republicans here are unanimous in agreeing with me and not with you.

Forget the Democrats of 1861. Forget what Abe did that violated the laws.
Stick to now.
I think it is even unanimous among Democrats that slavery is ugly and of course based on today's laws, punishable by prison terms.

Who do Democrats today support who engage in slavery. Right now pal.

They support the intruders at our borders who traffic in humans.

They still in effect fully support slavery.

They're not democrats. You do know Confederates were democrats, right?
I used to be a loyal in California Democrat. They got used to drinking that poison they post here and simply refuse to grow up and take responsibility. The way they talk, it is we republicans who owned slaves and they are totally innocent. Bull shit they are innocent.

Lowlife white trash were still higher in the social order than the most skilled slave.
True, but again being higher than black people did nothing for poor whites and didnt put food on the table

Nor would most Union soldiers suffer and die to free black people

Yankees did believe in the Union however and fought to save that

I am talking now, Boomer cracker.
Why in hell would anybody be a Democrat? I was one but by golly, my parents formed me as a child and as an adult I finally grew up to see the Democrats are pretty ugly people. Watch them talk as you did to some poster. See my avatar with my then fiancee in Berlin? Well then I was as devoted to Democrats as you are. But I grew up.

I understand you hate the Democrats who erected those statues. But this nation pardoned all of them many years ago. And you want me to hate pardoned People?

I will lay out a rather stark and simple case. Bet me that no Democrat will agree yet the republicans here are unanimous in agreeing with me and not with you.

Forget the Democrats of 1861. Forget what Abe did that violated the laws.
Stick to now.
I think it is even unanimous among Democrats that slavery is ugly and of course based on today's laws, punishable by prison terms.

Who do Democrats today support who engage in slavery. Right now pal.

They support the intruders at our borders who traffic in humans.

They still in effect fully support slavery.
You're another big bitch. As you defend actual slavers you fantasize our support for slavery to make yourself feel better. :itsok:

Forum List

Back