Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I used to be a loyal in California Democrat. They got used to drinking that poison they post here and simply refuse to grow up and take responsibility. The way they talk, it is we republicans who owned slaves and they are totally innocent. Bull shit they are innocent.

A Republican freed the slaves.

Actual fact

True, but again being higher than black people did nothing for poor whites and didnt put food on the table

Nor would most Union soldiers suffer and die to free black people

Yankees did believe in the Union however and fought to save that
Shall we remind these posters that Blacks owned Black slaves since at the time it was totally legal. So those blacks enjoyed the labor of other blacks.

Piss off

When you feel an argument slipping away you always revert to uncivilized ghetto insults
That was you when you had no come back for me shitting on your stupid argument and pointing out that believing blacks to be socially inferior doesn't mean Confederate slavers didn't have a financial investment in slavery and slaves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Stupid democrat Taliban. Just can't handle American history.

Next they'll be erecting statues to perverts and deviants.
The confederacy was not America.

Shall we remind these posters that Blacks owned Black slaves since at the time it was totally legal. So those blacks enjoyed the labor of other blacks.
Shell we remind you that blacks purchased family members, spouses and children. It's easy to blurt out a sentence, but what you said was disingenuous.

They're poorly educated.

Mention the Civil Rights Act and they get that deer in headlights look
Wrong. But you Republicans sure love giving yourself credit when more democrats voted for the law and the eventual Republican presidential candidate voted against it.

The confederacy was not America.
Let's number the Americas in this continent.
1. Washington's America. Washington himself was a traitor. Washington owned many many slaves. 13 Presidents America who also owned slaves.
2. Lincoln's America. He was no pal of Slaves. He explained he was superior to slaves. HE explained they should be deported to Africa, Central America and islands to be named. He wanted to go into debt to own slaves and deport slaves.
He made it clear he did not agree blacks and whites should mingle.
He declared blacks had no rights in America.
Todays America
Bidens America. Tearing down statues. Changing the names of military posts to erase his own history of slavery. Hate seethes in America and it is against Republicans who actually became friends of the Blacks until FDR paid them to vote for him. Democrats are still evil. Watch their language on the forum. Tell me they love somebody. HAH~~~~

Honestly i'm fine with confederate memorials being put up. Provided that they are completely privately funded and have no tax money paid to build or maintain them. If someone wants to purchase monuments and maintain them privately, I say let them. But pull all federal funding that goes towards them and prohibit them from being build on federal land.

Those who want to make the confederacy part of America are clueless about history.
Take the folks in Oregon who have voted to secede from Oregon and join up with us in Idaho. Will you wage war on them? If Biden attacks them as Lincoln attacked VA will you march with those bastards to take away from Oregon those who desire to leave that fucked up state?

Let's number the Americas in this continent.
1. Washington's America. Washington himself was a traitor. Washington owned many many slaves. 13 Presidents America who also owned slaves.
2. Lincoln's America. He was no pal of Slaves. He explained he was superior to slaves. HE explained they should be deported to Africa, Central America and islands to be named. He wanted to go into debt to own slaves and deport slaves.
He made it clear he did not agree blacks and whites should mingle.
He declared blacks had no rights in America.
Todays America
Bidens America. Tearing down statues. Changing the names of military posts to erase his own history of slavery. Hate seethes in America and it is against Republicans who actually became friends of the Blacks until FDR paid them to vote for him. Democrats are still evil. Watch their language on the forum. Tell me they love somebody. HAH~~~~
Look fool, I'm black and I know the history. So I damn sure don't need some white dude trying to tell me about who did what for blacks.

No, they were confederates. But todays republican party now defends the confederacy.
Only in the respect that at the time, take notes please, slavery was legal. We never told any Democrats we love slavery. Just the opposite. What we despise is using war to pull free humans back into a union they declared they do not want any part of. Free them and quit making them slaves of democrats.

You can always tell someone is Southern Trash when they are all in on the Civil War bullshit. The rest of the nation just laughs at you yokels. Thankfully you are rapidly dying out.
I was born in Boston. So much for your idiot theories.

The ignorant laugh at what they don't understand.

Forum List

Back