Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

No, I don't. I know full well Lincolns attitude. The fact is Republicans tried making slavery protected by the constitution. Now don't try that lost cause crap with me. I have never broken into anything white boy.
Stop that racist nonsense. It was protected from the days of Washington, my god man, you were lied to in black schools. What do you have to say about 13 presidents owning slaves? Think they broke any laws?

You come here and lie. Stop acting hostile. This is why you piss at Whites. If you were not hostile by nature, you might even get a pat on the back. But you make it seem you are super evil and super angry.
Nothing I have said here to you is a lie. Apparently you can't read.

I have nothing to prove to you chump. You were singing the praises of the Republican party and Lincoln was a republican.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.
Slavery was already protected. Are you calling 13 presidents criminals? They all owned slaves. I bet in that black school nobody told you that. You forgot to mention that the Congress approved the Corwin Amendment.

In 1861 Ohio Representative Thomas Corwin proposed an amendment to prevent Congress from interfering with slavery in any state. It would have been the thirteenth amendment to the Constitution. Congress approved it, but eleven southern states seceded from the Union before it could be ratified.

Stop that racist nonsense. It was protected from the days of Washington, my god man, you were lied to in black schools. What do you have to say about 13 presidents owning slaves? Think they broke any laws?
Again, the Republican party authored a constitutional amendment to protect slavery. They tried getting it ratified, but as the south began to lose, they decided to end the ratification. You guys keep talking about Republicans freeing blacks, but that was not their first choice. Now we can move on into Lincolns attempt to make blacks leave if you want to, but the reality here is that most Republicans were no better than Democrats. If not for a small faction named Radical Republicans, nothing would have happened. And those radical would be liberal Democrats today.

Slavery was already protected. Are you calling 13 presidents criminals? They all owned slaves. I bet in that black school nobody told you that. You forgot to mention that the Congress approved the Corwin Amendment.

In 1861 Ohio Representative Thomas Corwin proposed an amendment to prevent Congress from interfering with slavery in any state. It would have been the thirteenth amendment to the Constitution. Congress approved it, but eleven southern states seceded from the Union before it could be ratified.
Lets not try repeating what I have already said. Corwins Amendment passed congress and was in the process of ratification until it appeared that the south would lose.

Real American history should be preserved. Unlike the 1619 Project and CRT. See the difference?
CRT is not history. And the 1619 Project IS real history. What you want continued is half-story.

Again, the Republican paety authored a constitutional amendment to protect slavery. They tried getting it ratified, but as the south began to lose, they decided to end the ratification. You guys keep talking about Republicans freeing blacks, but that was not their first choice. Now we can move on into Lincolns attempt to make blacks leave if you want to, but the reality here is that most Republicans were no better than Democrats. If not for a small faction named Radical Republicans, nothing would have happened. And those radical would be liberal Democrats today.
Another lie. Democrats are so far removed from liberalism they can't cross the grand canyon on that lie.

Again, you forget that it was the Congress of Abes USA that approved the Corwin Amendment. It was not merely Abes guys. I have spoken here today that Abe did not like blacks. Not if his words can be trusted. He wanted to buy slaves. And ship slaves away from the USA. And he said they should never marry whites. That they had no rights. And he was correct at the time he said those words. The South was right. And you know they were.

Arlington National Cemetery is where heroes are buried, patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice to defend America from its enemies, such as the treasonous war criminals from the South who defended slavery in their treasonous, lawless rebellion and insurrection to destroy the United States.
Confederate dead soldiers are there at the Cemetery. And they were heros. And when the Feds stole Lees property, the Supreme Court in 1882 ruled the Lincoln forces were wrong and then the feds had to pay $150,000 for the land they stole from Lee.

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery,

You mean history. Good or bad history should remain. It's one of the way humans learn stuff. I understand that for sensitive snowflakes like you the fact that bad things happened in the past is very offensive. Like full calorie, full sugar, all the taste Vanilla Ice Cream. Well, Nancy, you're just gonna have to wait for real men like me to die before you don't have to look at the likes of me eating a medium rare dead cow. Unfortunately for you you're gonna have to wait for my daughters to die cause they can kick your f@g azz with one hand while eating real Ice Cream with the other hand. Ever heard of Genghis Khan? There's a fu(k you need to cancel. Archie Moore? Same. Me? Don't get me started. What's it like to be offended by a statue? It gets more trim than you? Shame of it is that one day when two(2) tuff looking girls come to your front door and demand reparations you wont' understand that you can come knock on my next door door sos I can make them go away by saying "shoo."

Eliminate all vestiges of the civil war until it is all gone. There never was a civil war. Blacks are still in bondage.

Again, I don't need you to tell me shit.

Take notes.

Once Abraham Lincoln was elected, Southern states started leaving.Between Lincoln’s victory and his inauguration, seven states seceded. As the country began splitting up, a great panic started consuming the outgoing Buchanan administration and members of congress. Theywanted to keep the union together. They did not want the south to leave. They did not want war. President Buchanan declared secession was aconstitutional crisis and then asked Congress to develop a plan to keep the south in the union. He wanted Congress to assure the southern states that slavery would be protected once Lincoln took office. Congress offered over fifty different proposals trying to keep the union together. In the end, congress settled for a proposal by Republican Thomas Corwin. It is called the Corwin Amendment, or more accurately, the slavery amendment.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

So just stop lying about what Republicans have done.
So Lincoln didn't order the army to invade Virginia?

Again, I don't need you to tell me shit.

Take notes.

Once Abraham Lincoln was elected, Southern states started leaving.Between Lincoln’s victory and his inauguration, seven states seceded. As the country began splitting up, a great panic started consuming the outgoing Buchanan administration and members of congress. Theywanted to keep the union together. They did not want the south to leave. They did not want war. President Buchanan declared secession was aconstitutional crisis and then asked Congress to develop a plan to keep the south in the union. He wanted Congress to assure the southern states that slavery would be protected once Lincoln took office. Congress offered over fifty different proposals trying to keep the union together. In the end, congress settled for a proposal by Republican Thomas Corwin. It is called the Corwin Amendment, or more accurately, the slavery amendment.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”

So just stop lying about what Republicans have done.
Hell, the nation approved slavery. So why are you crying? As you said, and I agree that this is you telling the truth, the Corwin amendment would make solid the already existing right to own slaves. Even blacks owned slaves in the USA.

13 presidents owned slaves. Try telling us they broke laws. Give it a shot and lie your ass off.

Forum List

Back