Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

So Lincoln didn't order the army to invade Virginia?
Since the War started at Fort Sumter in South Carolina....
Hell, the nation approved slavery. So why are you crying? As you said, and I agree that this is you telling the truth, the Corwin amendment would make solid the already existing right to own slaves. Even blacks owned slaves in the USA.

13 presidents owned slaves. Try telling us they broke laws. Give it a shot and lie your ass off.
Slavery was never mentioned in the constitution. Corwins Amendment would have made it actual law in all the states. Your comment on blacks owning slaves is disingenuous. It's easy to make that comment, but when you research the situation, you find that very few free blacks existed in America and even a smaller number of free blacks owned slavess. Then as you dig further, you discover that most of the blacks that owned slaves purchased, relatives, spouses and children.

Last, George Washington owned slaves but while the white house was inn PA duriing his presidency, slavery was not legal there. The Corwin Amendment would have made the ability to practice slavery possible in every state..

Last edited:
Watch him try to prove the South declared war. This is news to this historian.
Apparently you don't study American history because the war is recorded to have began on April 12, 1861 when the Confederacy fired on Ft. Sumter. Of course I'm sure you lost cause folks have a different story.

Eliminate all vestiges of the civil war until it is all gone. There never was a civil war. Blacks are still in bondage.

Eliminate all vestiges of the Civil Rights Act until it's all gone. LBJ never said "if we pass this (civil rights act) the n-words will vote for Democrats for 200 years. Blacks these day should grow the fu(k up and understand that my white azz is not responsible for their life's decisions.

Slavery was never mentioned in the constitution. Corwins Amendment would have made it actual law in all the states. Your comment on blacks owning slaves is disingenuous. It's easy to make that comment, but when you research the situation, you find that very few free blacks existed in America and even a smaller number of free blacks owned slavess. Then as you dig further, you discover that most of the blacks that owned slaves purchased, relatives, spouses and children.

Last, George Washington owned slaves but while the white house was inn PA duriing his presidency, slavery was not legal there. The Corwin Amendment would have made the ability to practice slavery possible in every state..
How about how slaves were counted? That is not in the Constitution?
So you approve blacks owning slaves because you claim they owned relatives. Well clearly if the Democrats knew that, why not catch them all?
Washington was not one bit bashful owning slaves. But your sorry excuse is not in the White house. Tell us who built the white house? Was it slaves? If slavery was not legal, they would never been allowed to work on the White house.

No it didn't, dumbass. South Carolina simply kicked out some trespassers who refused to leave its territory. That wasn't an act of war. However, Lincoln sending supply ships into the territorial waters of South Carolina was an act of war, as was invading Virginia.

Apparently you don't study American history because the war is recorded to have began on April 12, 1861 when the Confederacy fired on Ft. Sumter. Of course I'm sure you lost cause folks have a different story.
Honestly, you think the weak cannon fire hurt people at Ft. Sumter? Nobody got hit by any cannon balls. Abe on the other hand killed people at Manassas, where he started that war in full blown combat war.
I am well aware of all events and all dates since you want to go down that path.

Why is Ft. Sumter the false flag? Because it was inhabited by troops who refused to go home. Had they gone home, no cannon would have slammed the walls of the fort. If you see photos of the fort in ruins, that was done by Abraham Lincoln after war started.

Really? Prove it. And even if that's true, you're talking about liberal historians who worship Lincoln.

That was you when you had no come back for me shitting on your stupid argument and pointing out that believing blacks to be socially inferior doesn't mean Confederate slavers didn't have a financial investment in slavery and slaves.
Confederate slave owners yes

But they were only a small fraction of the Confederate army

And northern slave owners had ZERO reason to free their slaves

You are shitting on yourself but not my argument

Confederate dead soldiers are there at the Cemetery. And they were heros. And when the Feds stole Lees property, the Supreme Court in 1882 ruled the Lincoln forces were wrong and then the feds had to pay $150,000 for the land they stole from Lee.
Arlington National Cemetery is also where Americans of color are burred, heroes and patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice to defend America from its enemies.

It’s obscene and reprehensible that there should be a monument to the treasonous war criminals who sought to keep their ancestors enslaved.

Honestly, you think the weak cannon fire hurt people at Ft. Sumter? Nobody got hit by any cannon balls. Abe on the other hand killed people at Manassas, where he started that war in full blown combat war.
I am well aware of all events and all dates since you want to go down that path.

Why is Ft. Sumter the false flag? Because it was inhabited by troops who refused to go home. Had they gone home, no cannon would have slammed the walls of the fort. If you see photos of the fort in ruins, that was done by Abraham Lincoln after war started.
That was some pure bullshit.

My God

By the way… Manassas?

Never heard of Ball’s Bluff huh

Moron

Confederate slave owners yes

But they were only a small fraction of the Confederate army

And northern slave owners had ZERO reason to free their slaves

You are shitting on yourself but not my argument
Again this is nothing but Lost Cause bullshit. The 1860 census shows us what percentage of families in Southern slave states owned at least one slave. In Virginia it was 30% of families. 20% in Kentucky. 24% in Tennessee. 43% in Georgia. 33% in North Carolina. 45% in Alabama. 55% in Mississippi. 46% in Louisiana. 57% in South Carolina. 30% in Texas. 25% in Arkansas. And 44% in Florida. As you can see the facts dispel your ignorant Lost Cause fairytales. This isn't about preserving history. You fuckwits don't even know your own history.

1860 United States census - Wikipedia.

The demented Confederate LEFT Democrats want to erase all of the history of THEIR treachery and racist past.
In turn, they point at the conservative right with fake outrage of our disapproval of such.
Gaslighting and projection is all these subverted scumbags have!
:rolleyes:

Again this is nothing but Lost Cause bullshit. The 1860 census shows us what percentage of families in Southern slave states owned at least one slave. In Virginia it was 30% of families. 20% in Kentucky. 24% in Tennessee. 43% in Georgia. 33% in North Carolina. 45% in Alabama. 55% in Mississippi. 46% in Louisiana. 57% in South Carolina. 30% in Texas. 25% in Arkansas. And 44% in Florida. As you can see the facts dispel your ignorant Lost Cause fairytales. This isn't about preserving history. You fuckwits don't even know your own history.

The Southerners must have been rich.

Stupid democrat Taliban.

no CONflags or statues should be displayed as an honorable memorial on government property due to ...

you know ...

trying to traitorously secede from the union. i don't want them destroyed- but rather stuck in museums where the public can view them as they wish.

Just can't handle American history.

really? why don't you tell ron desantis et al that.
Next they'll be erecting statues to perverts and deviants.

hmmmm ... perhaps the moms of liberty can nominate a few of their own.

The demented Confederate LEFT Democrats want to erase all of the history of THEIR treachery and racist past.
In turn, they point at the conservative right with fake outrage of our disapproval of such.
Gaslighting and projection is all these subverted scumbags have!
:rolleyes:
You're late to the party pal. You're white wing fuckwit friends already told us the Confederate democrats are their heroes.

Your numbers are too high

A more accurate figure is 5% of soldiers in the Confederate Army owned slaves

Forum List

Back