Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Only in the respect that at the time, take notes please, slavery was legal. We never told any Democrats we love slavery. Just the opposite. What we despise is using war to pull free humans back into a union they declared they do not want any part of. Free them and quit making them slaves of democrats.
Again, I don't need you to tell me shit.

Take notes.

Once Abraham Lincoln was elected, Southern states started leaving.Between Lincoln’s victory and his inauguration, seven states seceded. As the country began splitting up, a great panic started consuming the outgoing Buchanan administration and members of congress. Theywanted to keep the union together. They did not want the south to leave. They did not want war. President Buchanan declared secession was aconstitutional crisis and then asked Congress to develop a plan to keep the south in the union. He wanted Congress to assure the southern states that slavery would be protected once Lincoln took office. Congress offered over fifty different proposals trying to keep the union together. In the end, congress settled for a proposal by Republican Thomas Corwin. It is called the Corwin Amendment, or more accurately, the slavery amendment.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

So just stop lying about what Republicans have done.

Again, I don't need you to tell me shit.

Take notes.

Once Abraham Lincoln was elected, Southern states started leaving.Between Lincoln’s victory and his inauguration, seven states seceded. As the country began splitting up, a great panic started consuming the outgoing Buchanan administration and members of congress. Theywanted to keep the union together. They did not want the south to leave. They did not want war. President Buchanan declared secession was aconstitutional crisis and then asked Congress to develop a plan to keep the south in the union. He wanted Congress to assure the southern states that slavery would be protected once Lincoln took office. Congress offered over fifty different proposals trying to keep the union together. In the end, congress settled for a proposal by Republican Thomas Corwin. It is called the Corwin Amendment, or more accurately, the slavery amendment.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

So just stop lying about what Republicans have done.

Why would "Republican" States leave after a Republican was elected?

Roflmao, you're dumb

Look fool, I'm black and I know the history. So I damn sure don't need some white dude trying to tell me about who did what for blacks.
I posted what blacks tell us just for you.

No, you really don't know history. You learned CWST-Critical White Supremacy Theory.
Stop selling that black bullshit. It stinks the place up. After all the bad things Abe Lincoln said about blacks, why do you favor him?

Nope, it broke off from American and became it's own country, declared war on the US, and lost.
No, the South never declared war on the USA. In fact had Abe been tolerant, he would have treated them like one treats Canada or Mexico today.

Black history by guys like you is criminal. It prepossess lies are true.

Stop selling that black bullshit. It stinks the place up. After all the bad things Abe Lincoln said about blacks, why do you favor him?
I'm speaking truth and it doesn't favor Lincoln, so stop selling your white boy bullshit because it is not the truth.

Well they did leave, and formed their own country. Democrats lived in the North too.
You refuse to face facts about Abe Lincoln in how he talked bad about Blacks. And how he invaded states as if he possessed them. That dude broke laws like you break into homes.

I'm speaking truth and it doesn't favor Lincoln, so stop selling your white boy bullshit because it is not the truth.
You come here and lie. Stop acting hostile. This is why you piss at Whites. If you were not hostile by nature, you might even get a pat on the back. But you make it seem you are super evil and super angry.

No, the South never declared war on the USA. In fact had Abe been tolerant, he would have treated them like one treats Canada or Mexico today.

Black history by guys like you is criminal. It prepossess lies are true.
White history is fake history. The confederacy did start the war.

So do you really mean that? That you go against Lincoln? Why haven't I noticed you hating on Lincoln?

You refuse to face facts about Abe Lincoln in how he talked bad about Blacks. And how he invaded states as if he possessed them. That dude broke laws like you break into homes.
No, I don't. I know full well Lincolns attitude. The fact is Republicans tried making slavery protected by the constitution. Now don't try that lost cause crap with me. I have never broken into anything white boy.

Nope, it broke off from American and became it's own country, declared war on the US, and lost.
What bullshit. Had the South invaded in Maryland, DC or PA first, then you would be correct. But it was Lincoln invading VA and later other states that was how he started his war.

So do you really mean that? That you go against Lincoln? Why haven't I noticed you hating on Lincoln?
I have nothing to prove to you chump. You were singing the praises of the Republican party and Lincoln was a republican.

What bullshit. Had the South invaded in Maryland, DC or PA first, then you would be correct. But it was Lincoln invading VA and later other states that was how he started his war.
Nope, it didn't happen that way.

Forum List

Back