Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Wow there is nothing these commies won't go after.

Despite efforts from a group of Republican lawmakers, a Confederate statue in the Arlington National Cemetery will be removed in the coming days.

The Reconciliation Monument, known as the Confederate Statue, is part of the push to remove military installations named after the Confederacy in the wake of the summer 2020 Black Lives Matter protests.

According to a press release from the national cemetery, the statue will be removed from the cemetery by Dec. 22.

The move to remove the statue is in compliance with the Congressional mandate to remove all Confederate memorials by Jan. 1, 2024.

Meanwhile some African-American organizations, New England, Alaska, California, Texas, New Hampshire, Vermont, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands all have active secessionist movements going on right now.

List of active separatist movements in North America - Wikipedia

I swear, people are so fucking stupid. They're so busy wallowing in the past that they can't see that the present is going to sneak up on them and smack them upside the head.

A depraved cult that same-sex fucks itself in the Senate chambers is not going to be concerned about legacy or history or really anything.... other than satanic depravity.

This subhuman shit cannot be reasoned with. The idea is to marginalize these fringefucks (like they were a few generations ago) and then keep them hidden under their rocks.... or preferably, locked away.

89m92w.jpg

Maybe ask marvin martian ?

Excellent question.

Democrats are perplexed by the most obvious questions. Do it through legislatures, not street violence, Adolf. I mean DUH, MAGA man.

And you question that the slave owners were Democrats? That's just a basic historical fact, fucking retard

And you question that the slave owners were Democrats? That's just a basic historical fact, fucking retard
Easy pal......

You tend to deny that those (D) were Conservatives, back in the day.
This ^^^^ is just a basic historical fact.

Easy pal......

You tend to deny that those (D) were Conservatives, back in the day.
This ^^^^ is just a basic historical fact.

Another Seinfeld post, about nothing, MAGA man.

Slave owners were Democrats and they were as racist as you are today. Here's a ball, run along and play, kiddo

Another Seinfeld post, about nothing, MAGA man.

Slave owners were Democrats and they were as racist as you are today. Here's a ball, run along and play, kiddo
See, you refuse to admit that those (D), yes (D) hundreds of years ago, were Conservatives.
You chose to deny. Why is that?

See, you refuse to admit that those (D), yes (D) hundreds of years ago, were Conservatives.

That's not what I said. Not even close.

When you come up with one standard though, let me know. Only then can we begin a real conversation. Until then, fuck you and the fart that blew you in, MAGA man

Jesus Christ people

You’re arguing with racist anti-American trolls who would bring back slavery if they could

Jesus Christ people

You’re arguing with racist anti-American trolls who would bring back slavery if they could

Right, you turned over our southern borders to drug cartels, are putting your opposition in prison, are destroying inner cities, and so on because we hate America.

Oh wait, that's you ....

Dumb ass

Slave owners were Democrats and they were as racist as you are today.

That's not what I said. Not even close.
Run along.
Until you can admit that those ole Southern Democrats were Conservatives and Conservatives today are usually classified as (R).

You use your biased agenda to refer to 'years ago (D)' and fail to acknowledge that those (D) were Conservatives.

It's OK, I understand your denial.

Honestly i'm fine with confederate memorials being put up. Provided that they are completely privately funded and have no tax money paid to build or maintain them. If someone wants to purchase monuments and maintain them privately, I say let them. But pull all federal funding that goes towards them and prohibit them from being build on federal land.
I didn't think they should be put up, but if people have to do it, I agree with you that it should be done privately on private land.

Run along.
Until you can admit that those ole Southern Democrats were Conservatives and Conservatives today are usually classified as (R).

You use your biased agenda to refer to 'years ago (D)' and fail to acknowledge that those (D) were Conservatives.

It's OK, I understand your denial.

More bull shit by Feces Man. There's a street somewhere in San Fran waiting for you to come take a dump, MAGA man

Right, you turned over our southern borders to drug cartels, are putting your opposition in prison, are destroying inner cities, and so on because we hate America.

Oh wait, that's you ....

Dumb ass
None of that is happening.

Oh wait, that's you ....

Dumb ass
I did no such thing and neither did anyone else

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back