Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I did no such thing and neither did anyone else

The problem is I don't accept your double standards as real. Real standards are things you hold yourself to, not just other people. What you're doing are partisan attacks where you attack others for things you're just completely silent about Democrats doing

The problem is I don't accept your double standards as real. Real standards are things you hold yourself to, not just other people. What you're doing are partisan attacks where you attack others for things you're just completely silent about Democrats doing
The problem is… no one cares what do or don’t accept.

You’re an ignorant troll

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
See, you refuse to admit that those (D), yes (D) hundreds of years ago, were Conservatives.
You chose to deny. Why is that?
Not one of the progressive hierarchies would stand in line with a weapon to defend what they push. Thats important because it is not true belief. One to give up your life for. When the teenager who had the rifle most of the rioters ran away and did not give up their lives for the cause. If the protestor blocking highways stayed their ground and even more joined them and let endless cars run over them if they started to do so, then you can start to believe. Most of all these groups and protest/rioters do not have that resolve.

That was some pure bullshit.

My God

By the way… Manassas?

Never heard of Ball’s Bluff huh

Moron
I have personally walked those hallowed grounds and it was very educational. Once we cut the BS by Democrats, the truth comes out of hiding. Thank you for not denying Abe invade VA just as I reported. Do you know about the term Bull Run? If you saw that tiny creek you would get why it was very near Manassas, VA that Abe commenced combat.

The problem is… no one cares what do or don’t accept.

You’re an ignorant troll

Yet another double standard. The guy on a message board is like why are you on message boards!!!!!!

You're a mental child, it's as deep as it goes, MAGA man

Only in the respect that at the time, take notes please, slavery was legal. We never told any Democrats we love slavery. Just the opposite. What we despise is using war to pull free humans back into a union they declared they do not want any part of. Free them and quit making them slaves of democrats.
This is stupid. There is no excuse for slavery. It was legal for America to be a colony of Britain at one time. The confederacy was full of CONSERVATIVES. So trying to make this a Democrat thing to argue a disingenuous premise hoping to trick enough blacks into supporting the white supremacist agenda of todays republican party gets zero play here. Go find some black retard you can try this garbage on.

Today's REPUBLICAN PARTY defends the confederacy. So talking about what Democrats were 160 years ago is stupid. You idiots try this while telling us how nobody taday is responsible for slavery and nobody today owned slaves. So if that's the case, then todays Democratic Party has nothing to do with slavery. Therefore shut up with this disingenuous bullshit.

I have personally walked those hallowed grounds and it was very educational. Once we cut the BS by Democrats, the truth comes out of hiding. Thank you for not denying Abe invade VA just as I reported. Do you know about the term Bull Run? If you saw that tiny creek you would get why it was very near Manassas, VA that Abe commenced combat.
Abe invaded VA affter Fort Sumter. The only bs is coming from you.

Lush posts drunk, he has no idea what he/she/it is saying. The question is what is he/she/it? A man without a penis? A woman with a penis? The world may never know ....

If Trump win a percentage of these monuments must be returned. This is getting stupid.

Abe invaded VA affter Fort Sumter. The only bs is coming from you.
Here is the truth about Sumter. First the men in the fort were not there legally. They were ordered to go home. Second the Fort is what got damaged and you do not invade VA over damage to a fort. Only in lala land does one invade a state in a different country over weak cannon fire that barely had the range to hit walls. Truth is, Abe ached for war so he sent men to die for his cause.

Wow.

We need to just shut down our terrible, politically driven government schools and send you stupid shits to real schools
No, what we need to do is force all these bootleg right wing "news sites" to be registered by the FCC and require them to meet all accredited standards of journalism so that idiots like you stop reading and repeating disinformation.

That name is meaningless. Totally an excuse to cover the Democrats tracks.

That's why he's doing it. Democrat double standards and obfuscation of Democrat history.

His argument is as you said irrelevant, but again I have to point out the Democrat party is as racist today as they were 150 years ago. They support slavery, sex trafficking and drugs on the southern border. Nothing has changed for the Democrat party since slave owners were all Democrats. Absolutely nothing. That's what's relevant

At some point the democrats have to own their racist, slavery owning past.

Until they do any discussion is worthless

I hate to get into personalities but he is not new to me. I have posted against his nonsense for over 5 years. He has a habit of trolling and being removed from forums. Very sad to read him waste his time.

Agreed. What's sad are the people who haven't figured that out and take him seriously

No, what we need to do is force all these bootleg right wing "news sites" to be registered by the FCC and require them to meet all accredited standards of journalism so that idiots like you stop reading and repeating disinformation.
Well you are well fitted to live under the authoritarian Democrats. Why do Democrats still hate freedom?

I'll tell you what your second grade teacher did. I hate to tell you this, son, but you're stupid and that isn't going to change
Someone must have figured out how to bottle stupid and sell it to Democrats claiming it is baby formula.

Agreed. What's sad are the people who haven't figured that out and take him seriously
IM2 however was new to me when I arrived. I never read such arrogant nonsense save on a well known Democrat board.

Forum List

Back