Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

You are a racist. An honest to god racist. I differ from your nonsense in that I do not give a damn about race. Any race. White or black. I see justice as justice and not a unique justice. So your bull shit runs off my roof onto the gutters.
First the troops of the South were never traitors. Even were they, the North officially pardoned every one of them. Abe was wrong to invade. I like to bring up as an example current Oregon, This state voted for a large part of Oregon to quit Oregon and join we here in Idaho. And they are welcome to secede. Suppose that Biden invades Oregon. I bet you will want the citizens of Oregon to have war waged on them. It is clear in how you talk you approve the feds invading states.
Nah. I'm no racist. Buut you are.. Don't tell me that lie about you not giving a damn about race.. The South were traitors.. Period. And the confederacy was not America. They lost being America whhenn they chose to secede. I lived in Oregon, a large part of the state lives in one city. So spare me your bs chump. It's weak and it's nonsense.

You live in Idaho, that tells me a lot about you. And if Idaho seceded then decided to try taking over US government property, they would get struck by our millitary. You just don't get to secede then think that you get to keep the U.S. goovernment property in your state. Biden would be well withing his rights to close, confiscate or destroy any US government property in a seceding state. You nuts don't think things through. You just blurt out mindless lunacy.

Now go read what the definition of racist is, beccause having a concern about race is not the definition and I sick and tired of right wing scrubs inventing their own definition while exhibiting the behavior as defined.

Nonsense. A war is when two sides come with cannons and kill each other. The guys in the fort were never in danger.
Abe waited a good spell too. Then he invaded VA. And got his own guys kilt. Deader than a door nail.
The Civil War was started at Ft. Sumter by the south.

Fair enough, I didn't bash you. I have said repeatedly that the normal leftist street violence way of doing it is wrong. But I don't know why we want the statues in public. I'd put them in museums. Democrats are offended by such a ridiculously long list of delusions, but I do not believe we should have for example on State houses that reasonably offend a large segment of the population. Glorifying slave owners reasonably offends blacks
Put such monuments in museums to remind Americans of the evil of slavery and the evil of those who fought to keep human beings enslaved.

Democrats appropriately oppose monuments to treasonous war criminals who sought to preserve slavery and destroy America – that Republicans aren’t is the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The ‘confederacy’ was not America; in fact, it wasn’t anything at all save for a lawless, treasonous insurrection and rebellions by those who sought to destroy America and keep human beings enslaved.
They were Americans and still are dumbass.

They should be preserved in museums.

WTF do Democrats have to do with this?

We need to remind people what you are, the party of slavery. You still are, bringing in slaves and slavers continually across the southern border. People need to be clear the evil you always have been and continue to be today. The world should be freed of your pestilence.

You're welcome, MAGA man, thanks for asking. See you at the next Trump rally, you do love your Trumpy

I thought Lakhota lived in a fire water laiden Teepee.

You know what would be really sad would be if Lakhota where an actual Indian begging for free food and handouts on the Internet. I mean I know he's not, he's as white as Tom Shillue. But Indians are proud and self reliant people, it's pathetic for Lacking Balls to beg in their name.

Hey Lakota, maybe some generous real Indians will give you a free meal

We care because we're AMERICANS.

You don't care because you're BRITISH.

You bodged that one. Bob's your Uncle, Mate, I'm a Yank like you. Now stop faffing and get some work done

Put such monuments in museums to remind Americans of the evil of slavery and the evil of those who fought to keep human beings enslaved.

Democrats appropriately oppose monuments to treasonous war criminals who sought to preserve slavery and destroy America – that Republicans aren’t is the problem.

So let's see if I understand you correctly. Babble, babble, hate, hypocrisy.

Yep, exactly what you said

They were Americans and still are dumbass.

For sure Americans can be dumb asses. I knew this one guy who despite my almost 80K posts loving America insists I'm British.

Granted he has other medical conditions affecting that. Certainly some dimension and probably several strokes too. He spends a lot of time geezing

For sure Americans can be dumb asses. I knew this one guy who despite my almost 80K posts loving America insists I'm British.
Granted he has other medical conditions affecting that. Certainly some dimension and probably several strokes too. He spends a lot of time geezing
You can't hide it mate. You're British.

You know what would be really sad would be if Lakhota where an actual Indian begging for free food and handouts on the Internet. I mean I know he's not, he's as white as Tom Shillue. But Indians are proud and self reliant people, it's pathetic for Lacking Balls to beg in their name.

Hey Lakota, maybe some generous real Indians will give you a free meal
Lakota is not white. It's time whites like you stopped believing that non whites believe the same garbage you do. Whites like you also need to stop talking about others asking for handouts.

Forum List

Back