Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Lakota is not white. It's time whites like you stopped believing that non whites believe the same garbage you do. Whites like you also need to stop talking about others asking for handouts.

Wow, you think Lakota IS a dependency whore after free shit from Whitie. You are probably right there MAGA man. He's probably at a Trump rally right now. Shudder ....

We need to remind people what you are, the party of slavery. You still are, bringing in slaves and slavers continually across the southern border. People need to be clear the evil you always have been and continue to be today. The world should be freed of your pestilence.

You're welcome, MAGA man, thanks for asking. See you at the next Trump rally, you do love your Trumpy
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

Wow, you think Lakota IS a dependency whore after free shit from Whitie. You are probably right there MAGA man. He's probably at a Trump rally right now. Shudder ....
Whiite like you need to stop talking about dependency and free stuff. Everything you have here is either stolen or made off the backs of others.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

I hate Lincoln, he was the worst President in US history. He ended consent of the governed, the bedrock of our freedom.

I thought you loved him for the same reason, you hate consent of the governed. Or as you say, MAGA! Trump rules, see you at the next rally, Trump Man!

Whiite like you need to stop talking about dependency and free stuff. Everything you have here is either stolen or made off the backs of others.
Says the clown wanting free money from whites.

I consider both cases pretty equally. I want to learn about you. Why are you stupid? You are so easy to trap I might endorse you for the most trapped nut on the internet.
You do???

And “I” am the stupid one huh?

You can’t hear it but people are laughing at you jackass

Says the clown wanting free money from whites.

Democrats are like the Big Ten in the 50s. A creative play is one where they pretend to run it up the middle, then run it up the middle. Democrats only have like five talking points as their answer to every question. Very predictable

You do???

And “I” am the stupid one huh?

You can’t hear it but people are laughing at you jackass
You are right. Can you hear them laughing at you? Believe me, they do.

I hate Lincoln, he was the worst President in US history. He ended consent of the governed, the bedrock of our freedom.

I thought you loved him for the same reason, you hate consent of the governed. Or as you say, MAGA! Trump rules, see you at the next rally, Trump Man!
We are supposed to have fallen in love with Lincoln. It is what our Democrat teachers taught us. It took time and research for me to learn how bad he really was. And why he was so hated that on one visit to DC I went into the Ford Theater and upstairs to where Abe was shot in his head. Then across the street to the house where he died in the owners bedroom. I saw the small bed this tall man died on. And after thinking about the 630,000 humans he caused to die, realized why he got shot.

• Brilliant
Reactions: kaz
We are supposed to have fallen in love with Lincoln. It is what our Democrat teachers taught us. It took time and research for me to learn how bad he really was. And why he was so hated that on one visit to DC I went into the Ford Theater and upstairs to where Abe was shot in his head. Then across the street to the house where he died in the owners bedroom. I saw the small bed this tall man died on. And after thinking about the 630,000 humans he caused to die, realized why he got shot.
There actually are sites with information on Boothe's motivations.

Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition
Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔
Thanks for pointing out the two tiered justice system.

Agreed and nicely stated. I was a sucker who thought Lincoln was a great President too until it occurred to me what Democrats have done since he ended consent of the governed. It's where all despotic government's start, removal of consent. Democrats didn't need just black slaves after that, we are all their slaves

Yes, Democrat Indians are wampum whores
Cognitive dissonance is an amazing thing.

Your white ass is living on land stolen Fron the First Nations, after they were kind enough to allow whites to live here. Therefore you need to STHU. That or thank members of the First Nations for giving your ancestors to ability to come here and do what they couldn't do in Europe-- that is, make something of themselves.

Forum List

Back