Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Which explains why you vote for Democrat slavers today on the southern border.
Are you confused what year it is Bingo? There are no Democratic slavers running for office today. There are deplorable pieces of shits who celebrate those Democrat Confederate slavers, they're called the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy. If you want to shit on them and their deplorable mutant culture, be my guest. :dunno:
You have no moral authority to protest slavery since you support it because you can't call out your team, white trash
I have no problem calling out deplorable mutant Democratic Confederate lovers. When you call the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy human trash as vocally as I have then maybe I'll take your dumb ass seriously. :itsok:

We are supposed to have fallen in love with Lincoln. It is what our Democrat teachers taught us. It took time and research for me to learn how bad he really was. And why he was so hated that on one visit to DC I went into the Ford Theater and upstairs to where Abe was shot in his head. Then across the street to the house where he died in the owners bedroom. I saw the small bed this tall man died on. And after thinking about the 630,000 humans he caused to die, realized why he got shot.
Let me guess, you grew up in the Old South amiright?
Wow, the country was founded on consent of the governed and now it makes you a traitor????
It wasn't founded on consent by the slaves, or women, or men without property.

So the United States is responsible for what we did 250 years ago, but the Democrat party isn't responsible for what you did 150 years ago. And Joe Biden isn't responsible for what he did in his pants 15 minutes ago. Got it, racist.

So since you dragged out that "we were flawed" old trope, what was this perfect country you are alluding to, MAGA man?

Slavery was wrong, but everyone in the world was dealing with it. Just hating America says nothing, you do that today

So the United States is responsible for what we did 250 years ago, but the Democrat party isn't responsible for what you did 150 years ago. And Joe Biden isn't responsible for what he did in his pants 15 minutes ago. Got it, racist.

So since you dragged out that "we were flawed" old trope, what was this perfect country you are alluding to, MAGA man?

Slavery was wrong, but everyone in the world was dealing with it. Just hating America says nothing, you do that today
kaz, it is the right that hates an evolving American to the bone. You don't get the coming generations are not bound morally or ethnically or racially or racially to be like us. They will go their own way. It does not matter how you think or feel about it. That will not change this evolution,

I am native of California. Presently live in Idaho. I have visited the Old South and the Old North.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz, it is the right that hates an evolving American to the bone. You don't get the coming generations are not bound morally or ethnically or racially or racially to be like us. They will go their own way. It does not matter how you think or feel about it. That will not change this evolution,
What is your opinion of Abe hanging 38 indians on one day?

Thirty-eight Native Americans were hanged on Dec. 26, 1862, as ordered by former President Abraham Lincoln, after the 1862 Dakota War, which was also known as the Sioux Uprising of 1862. The sentences of 265 others were commuted.Dec 31, 2018

Lincoln ordered execution of dozens of Sioux warriors ...​

• Winner
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back