Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Agreed and nicely stated. I was a sucker who thought Lincoln was a great President too until it occurred to me what Democrats have done since he ended consent of the governed. It's where all despotic government's start, removal of consent. Democrats didn't need just black slaves after that, we are all their slaves
More ignorant racist lost cause trash.

Cognitive dissonance is an amazing thing.

Your white ass is living on land stolen Fron the First Nations, after they were kind enough to allow whites to live here. Therefore you need to STHU. That or thank members of the First Nations for giving your ancestors to ability to come here and do what they couldn't do in Europe-- that is, make something of themselves.

M'kay

Put such monuments in museums to remind Americans of the evil of slavery and the evil of those who fought to keep human beings enslaved.

Democrats appropriately oppose monuments to treasonous war criminals who sought to preserve slavery and destroy America – that Republicans aren’t is the problem.
Since this monument is to Reconciliation and unity, it should be put front and center as a reminder that Reconciliation is dead and unity is destroyed.

You won't see me at any trump rally. You can't tell me, because I'm right.

Wink wink, gotha guy, I didn't see YOU at a Trump rally, LOL. I don't get it, what's next? You didn't already vote for Trump twice? Of course you did you kidder

Wink wink, gotha guy, I didn't see YOU at a Trump rally, LOL. I don't get it, what's next? You didn't already vote for Trump twice? Of course you did you kidder
Wrong.

Cognitive dissonance is an amazing thing.

Your white ass is living on land stolen Fron the First Nations, after they were kind enough to allow whites to live here. Therefore you need to STHU. That or thank members of the First Nations for giving your ancestors to ability to come here and do what they couldn't do in Europe-- that is, make something of themselves.

Where do you live? On stolen land?

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
We are supposed to have fallen in love with Lincoln. It is what our Democrat teachers taught us. It took time and research for me to learn how bad he really was. And why he was so hated that on one visit to DC I went into the Ford Theater and upstairs to where Abe was shot in his head. Then across the street to the house where he died in the owners bedroom. I saw the small bed this tall man died on. And after thinking about the 630,000 humans he caused to die, realized why he got shot.
Holy shit.

You really are a traitor

Holy shit.

You really are a traitor

Wow, the country was founded on consent of the governed and now it makes you a traitor????

What a load. Up is down, left is right, Democrats are smart ....

Says the fail white children who still cling to the fantasy that tyrant slavers were good guys.

Which explains why you vote for Democrat slavers today on the southern border. You have no moral authority to protest slavery since you support it because you can't call out your team, white trash

Forum List

Back