Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

To be clear, I should have said I was a Yankee for the vast majority of my life. I’ve now relocated to the South. Find very few racists down here.
I don't believe I fit the definition of a YAnkee but I sure defend what they did in the South. It seems strange to say but my belief is in the freedom of the states provided the citizens there vote for an act to be done. The North never discloses that those states all asked their citizens what to do and followed the directions of the citizens. This is why so much of the fighting by the south was with huge passion and skills.

How long have you been a psychiatrist?

I bet every time a teacher taught you something you blurted out "WoW, are you seriously nuts?
If I had a teacher saying the delusional racist shit you post I’d make my parents get me into another school

Lacking that I’d spend all my time making a fool out of that teacher

If I had a teacher saying the delusional racist ahit you post I’d make my parents get me into another school

Lacking that I’d spend all my time making a fool out of that teacher
I see, you are nuts. As nuts as a squirrel with 50 nuts in it's mouth. Hell I am not even close to being racist. But that fool you called out as wrong sure is a racist. And you are too.

That's fine, you are no psychiatrist and of course to you he is nuts. I fit the same concept.
I just told you I didn’t think he was nuts and to you that means the opposite.

Thanks for showing how right I am about you

Sorry dude. You’re about as wrong there as you could possibly be
Well is he wrong? George Washington was an insurrectionist who waged war on the legal Government. Down a point for you. He committed treason. And he admitted he did. 2 points down for you. What else? He overthrew a legal Government though his support was at most a third of the citizens. Did you realize he had little support? No, you are nuts is why.

I just told you I didn’t think he was nuts and to you that means the opposite.

Thanks for showing how right I am about you

I enjoy showing what a nut case you are. as I did very well in the post 1186.

Well is he wrong? George Washington was an insurrectionist who waged war on the legal Government. Down a point for you. He committed treason. And he admitted he did. 2 points down for you. What else? He overthrew a legal Government though his support was at most a third of the citizens. Did you realize he had little support? No, you are nuts is why.
Dude. George Washington was a hero and the reason we have a country.

I don’t know what you think your proving other than that you’ll say anything… no matter how crazy

I don’t know what you think your proving other than that you’ll say anything… no matter how crazy
He committed treason and you dare not deny he did.

So Confederates are heroes and Washington was a traitor

Way to go ya loon
I consider both cases pretty equally. I want to learn about you. Why are you stupid? You are so easy to trap I might endorse you for the most trapped nut on the internet.

Lets see how stupid you are willing to be.
Washington committed treason against his own government? Yes or no?
How many governments were there when he committed treason? 6?

BRAVO! :clap2:

Trump Judge Halts Removal of Confederate Memorial Mid-Teardown​

Dec 18, 2023 at 4:06 PM EST

Typical brainless post from skye . So dishonest.

RICHMOND — A federal judge in Alexandria issued a temporary restraining order Monday to halt the removal of the Confederate Memorial in Arlington National Cemetery, citing an allegation that surrounding graves were being disturbed by the work.

Sorry dude. You’re about as wrong there as you could possibly be
I'm not but I guess in a choice between the tyrant slaver Washington and the men, women and children he enslaved that you're going with the slaver Washington being the good guy?

You are not doing well being in the Biden cult. You know they are criminals yet you run defense for them.
Frankly you bury your eyes in papers supporting only Democrats.
But lately even those papers are regrettably exposing the Biden crime family as a cult.

BTW, will you address me, since you enjoy party talks, as a Republican or use my name?

Incorrect. There is no Biden cult, not evidence oof criminality or anythiing else you claim.

But how can you say that and not claim Abe is trash? He invaded a nation.

I would suspect you know nothing about the Generals of both sides the way you talk here.
That nation started a war with the US. No matter how much you lost cause types try lying, the South started the war at Ft. Sumter. That fort did not change to confederate property just because S.. Carollina seceded.

1702966490818.png

Defund local, state, and federal spending on future memorials!

SMILE

:)

That nation started a war with the US. No matter how much you lost cause types try lying, the South started the war at Ft. Sumter. That fort did not change to confederate property just because S.. Carollina seceded.
Nonsense. A war is when two sides come with cannons and kill each other. The guys in the fort were never in danger.
Abe waited a good spell too. Then he invaded VA. And got his own guys kilt. Deader than a door nail.

Forum List

Back