Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Those word things always confuse you retards. :itsok:
No. It's just your latest fantasy that's confusing.
Not a fantasy. You fuck yorself. That’s a you thing, moron. 😂
Masturbation is something everyone one does but you seem to particularly fixated on my self pleasuring habits.
Bobber fantasies about you. But you wish I did. Speaking of creepy. You’re gross.

And stupid. And a fail. 👍
It is creepy and gross but yet you keep doing it. :dunno:

I don't think Abe is trash for invading a Slave State of deplorable mutants any more than I think the allies are trash for invading Germany.

Only because you can't seperate your feelings from your intellect.
Again the racist pleads with me that he still thinks Abe went and invaded over race. Clearly this racist knows nothing about Abe at all. Abe did not invade VA over race.

No. It's just your latest fantasy that's confusing

Nah. It’s just your stupid mindless brain that confuses you. 👍
Masturbation is something everyone one does but you seem to particularly fixated on my self pleasuring habits.
I don’t say anything about masturbation. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. But what I suggested is that you fuck yourself. Child, you’re sadly confused. 😂🤣
It is creepy and gross but yet you keep doing it. :dunno:

Hurry back to fucking yiurself. You’ve got nothing. You’re a troll racist retard newsflash: no part of that is good.

Poor poor pathetic pussy you.

Again the racist pleads with me that he still thinks Abe went and invaded over race.
Thats not what I said you illiterate fuckwit. I dont care why he invaded. I'm never going to mourn the invasion of a slave state and the slaughtering of their mutant slaver populace.
Clearly this racist knows nothing about Abe at all. Abe did not invade VA over race.
He invaded to keep the Union together. I don't have to love Abe to despise Confederates and not care that their country burned.

Its the right wing that's against teaching little American children that Democrat Confederates like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human trash.
I suspect you know nothing of the teaching at the military academies about those two.

Nah. It’s just your stupid mindless brain that confuses you. 👍
It's literally fantasy you clown but go and be embarrassed by it now you should be.
I don’t say anything about masturbation. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. But what I suggested is that you fuck yourself. Child, you’re sadly confused. 😂🤣
Yeah, maybe someone hasn't explained what fucking is to you yet.... :itsok:
Hurry back to fucking yiurself. You’ve got nothing. You’re a troll racist retard newsflash: no part of that is good.
Feel free to keep sharing your creepy fantasies about me.
Poor poor pathetic pussy you.
😄

You hilarious dipshit you.

Thats not what I said you illiterate fuckwit. I dont care why he invaded. I'm never going to mourn the invasion of a slave state and the slaughtering of their mutant slaver populace.

He invaded to keep the Union together. I don't have to love Abe to despise Confederates and not care that their country burned.
Well clearly you picked a fight. I realize you don't care and clearly you base it on race since you refuse to stop bringing up race. What Abe did clearly was illegal. He was told by citizens only after the citizens voted, that they were a new country. He attacked a new country for being a new country. So now that is clear will you please stop talking like a racist?

It's literally fantasy you clown but go and be embarrassed by it now you should be.
You are embarrassed but too much of a pussy to admit it. :itsok:
Yeah, maybe someone hasn't explained what fucking is to you yet.... :itsok:
It involves equipment you lack. Plus a vagina. You’re a pussy and a faggot. 👍
Feel free to keep sharing your creepy fantasies about me.

How pathetic are you to wish I’d fantasize about a moron scumbag racist creep like you? :cuckoo:
😄

You hilarious dipshit you.

Youre a pussy and a quiff, bit at least your a brainless moron. Oh, and you’re a racist and proud of being a racist. You’re a very low form of life.

Now, hurry back with more of your utterly ineffective efforts to deflect.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Well clearly you picked a fight. I realize you don't care and clearly you base it on race since you refuse to stop bringing up race. What Abe did clearly was illegal.
illegality doesn't mean shit to me. Plenty of things are illegal that I think should be legal and vice versa. Laws are the result of consensus and cooperation, not objective good.
He was told by citizens only after the citizens voted, that they were a new country. He attacked a new country for being a new country. So now that is clear will you please stop talking like a racist?
A new slave state. Again, I don't give a shit about what happens to slavers.

If you consider a loser a genius. :dunno:

Lee was one time the Superintendent of West Point and the Cadets see his portrait daily in the dining area. Frankly Grant had the stuffing beat out of him by Lee until finally the food for his troops was lost to Lee.

Lee was one time the Superintendent of West Point and the Cadets see his portrait daily in the dining area. Frankly Grant had the stuffing beat out of him by Lee until finally the food for his troops was lost to Lee.
And then he was a giant fucking loser. :dunno:

Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition
Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔
Why aren't issues like this on referendums we can actually vote on? Why are these issues passed unilaterally? Sanctuary cities are the same way, we have a small cadre of WHOZITS liberals Dems in their star chambers just getting free reign. What the hell happened to the "democracy" part of our republic?

illegality doesn't mean shit to me. Plenty of things are illegal that I think should be legal and vice versa. Laws are the result of consensus and cooperation, not objective good.

A new slave state. Again, I don't give a shit about what happens to slavers.
Of course your philosophy is screw the law and politics rules your day.

When the public votes, go to hell is your view of things.

And then he was a giant fucking loser. :dunno:
I realise to you the law does not matter at all. Well it matters to a lot of Americans. I see now why blacks storm stores and steal from them. It is part of their teaching.

Forum List

Back