Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

I would think so. I served for about 3 months at Fort Benning and do not know the new name and honestly I don't want to know the new name. It means little to me.
You should learn it. American military facilities should not be named after Confederate soldiers.

Have you thought about the cost? For instance when a statue is 30 feet high, that is very large and of course it costs money to have such museums and the public has to be charged a fee. So we pay to learn or appreciate our own history?
Confederate history is not our history. Why don't we have a Nazi memorial, or a Japanese army memorial if we must not forget our "history"?

And the bedwetting leading to melting down works of art?

Democrats do not give a damn about art. Hell just haul art to the dumps. That solves the Biden criminality. Blow up some stores while they are at it.
There is no Biden criminality and really, you right wingers need to STHU.

You ain't trying to save America.
I sure am. But Democrats keep resisting. One person a month if that and it will be well worth it. It is one reason I do my best to not mimic you with snark.

Democrats are taking in effect soap and water to our history. They want to end up not being blamed for owning slaves, for being part of a war that killed more than 630,000 troops in combat in a short time and in short they are similar to the Russians who tore up some of their statues and now they enjoy Putin.
Whites owned slaves. The Civil War is recognized. Statues of Union soldiers are appropriate. Nobody wants to see statues of traitors. The confederacy was not America, the only part of American history they have is the few years they existed and the documented fact that they lost the war. We don't need monuments to traitors, nor should we honor them.

I sure am. But Democrats keep resisting. One person a month if that and it will be well worth it. It is one reason I do my best to not mimic you with snark.
No, you aren't trying to save America. America won't be saved by preserving the memory of white traitors that lost a war just so some idiots can keep lying about a lost cause and how whitey will rise again.

Who is doing that? They're still in the textbooks. They just won't be hon9red at Arlington National Cemetery.

MAGA are the biggest snowflakes, always clutching pearls and bedwetting over the stupidest things.

But your kind support the slavery driven Democrats. What great hypocrisy.

There is no Biden criminality and really, you right wingers need to STHU.
You are not doing well being in the Biden cult. You know they are criminals yet you run defense for them.
Frankly you bury your eyes in papers supporting only Democrats.
But lately even those papers are regrettably exposing the Biden crime family as a cult.

BTW, will you address me, since you enjoy party talks, as a Republican or use my name?

But your kind support the slavery driven Democrats. What great hypocrisy.
Its the right wing that's against teaching little American children that Democrat Confederates like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human trash.

No, you aren't trying to save America. America won't be saved by preserving the memory of white traitors that lost a war just so some idiots can keep lying about a lost cause and how whitey will rise again.
You are a racist. An honest to god racist. I differ from your nonsense in that I do not give a damn about race. Any race. White or black. I see justice as justice and not a unique justice. So your bull shit runs off my roof onto the gutters.
First the troops of the South were never traitors. Even were they, the North officially pardoned every one of them. Abe was wrong to invade. I like to bring up as an example current Oregon, This state voted for a large part of Oregon to quit Oregon and join we here in Idaho. And they are welcome to secede. Suppose that Biden invades Oregon. I bet you will want the citizens of Oregon to have war waged on them. It is clear in how you talk you approve the feds invading states.

Its the right wing that's against teaching little American children that Democrat Confederates like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human trash.
But how can you say that and not claim Abe is trash? He invaded a nation.

I would suspect you know nothing about the Generals of both sides the way you talk here.

But how can you say that and not claim Abe is trash? He invaded a nation.
I don't think Abe is trash for invading a Slave State of deplorable mutants any more than I think the allies are trash for invading Germany.
I would suspect you know nothing about the Generals of both sides the way you talk here.
Only because you can't seperate your feelings from your intellect.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Fucking isn't supposed to be pleasurable? Maybe you're just doing it wrong. :dunno:
It can be. You may not know. Burning always. And if you have to use yourself as your own partner, you’re the ne doing it wrong Jerk Chicken 😂
I don't know what to believe now. Maybe you're a sadomasochist, I don't know.
There’s such a limited number of things a moron like you does know.

Forum List

Back