Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Who is doing that? They're still in the textbooks. They just won't be hon9red at Arlington National Cemetery.

MAGA are the biggest snowflakes, always clutching pearls and bedwetting over the stupidest things.
We would love to save America. So we are forced to fight with democrats.

Democrats are taking in effect soap and water to our history. They want to end up not being blamed for owning slaves, for being part of a war that killed more than 630,000 troops in combat in a short time and in short they are similar to the Russians who tore up some of their statues and now they enjoy Putin.

Voltaire believed an absudity.

“It is a serious question among them whether they [Africans] are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wisemen have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence. A time will doubtless come when these animals will know how to cultivate the land well, beautify their houses and gardens, and know the paths of the stars: one needs time for everything.” -Voltaire,“Les Lettres d’Amabed” p. 462-463

Gee now you understand Darwin much better for that is what he claimed too.

If Trump DOES get into office, I wonder if he'll reverse the re-naming of several US Army Forts?

Fort Bragg... Fort Benning... Fort Polk...etc... the way they SHOULD be...

Sweeping aside the ideas of these woke-a$$ LibProg pu$$ies... :cool:

Who is doing that? They're still in the textbooks. They just won't be hon9red at Arlington National Cemetery.

MAGA are the biggest snowflakes, always clutching pearls and bedwetting over the stupidest things.
And the bedwetting leading to melting down works of art?

Democrats do not give a damn about art. Hell just haul art to the dumps. That solves the Biden criminality. Blow up some stores while they are at it.

They should be preserved in museums.

WTF do Democrats have to do with this?
Have you thought about the cost? For instance when a statue is 30 feet high, that is very large and of course it costs money to have such museums and the public has to be charged a fee. So we pay to learn or appreciate our own history?

Yes, agreed. I believe Minnesota is doing it because white leftists pretending to be Indians like Lakhota are offended by it. Lakota spit up his white spritzer all over the floor of the loft he lives in when he saw it. That has nothing to do with slavery
I thought Lakhota lived in a fire water laiden Teepee.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
If Trump DOES get into office, I wonder if he'll reverse the re-naming of several US Army Forts?

Fort Bragg... Fort Benning... Fort Polk...etc... the way they SHOULD be...

Sweeping aside the ideas of these woke-a$$ LibProg pu$$ies... :cool:
I would think so. I served for about 3 months at Fort Benning and do not know the new name and honestly I don't want to know the new name. It means little to me.

That’s not scientific and belief isn’t the same thing as science anyway.
It is. You're beliefs and thoughts are a product of yours own individual emotions, education, and rationalizations. Your own individual biological functions. They are influenced by society and culture but you are the master of your own moral beliefs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition
Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔
The Genocide against America continues under the Democrat Taliban

Forum List

Back