Confederate Republicans protesting and chanting "Russia is our friend".

Russia should be our friend. Russians and Americans have a lot in common. I don't get why Democrats and Neocons are so hell-bent on starting another Cold War with Russia. It's very misguided.

I get it Bubs, why believe US intel agencies when Trumpov and Russia say it's not true. Nice that you refuted CIA, NSA, FBI and the private cyber security firms too :)

AND YES, THE COAST GUARD WORKS WITH THE OTHER 16 AGENCIES USING INTEL THEY'VE COLLECTED!

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

however, the coast guard didn't do their own investigation now did they?
nor did the army, navy, dept of energy...

or are you saying each of these agencies, all 17 of them, did their own investigation? to date, this is all i'm asking you to show - or at least say - they did.

instead you just ignore it and keep blithering.

so - you want to win a point in this and get my attention? then just show me the coast guards investigation - or since you'll never find one - tell me they at least DID their own investigation.

or when done looking, simply agree with me in that they went with what the head of the agency said vs doing their own investigation.

which is all i AM saying so stop twisting it to be your own story.

We aren't sure who did the investigations BUT we know AT LEAST the FBI, CIA, NSA and at least 5 private cyber security firms did AND all pointed to Trumpov's pals in Russia right?

ONE GUY HUH??? lol

I get it Bubs, why believe US intel agencies when Trumpov and Russia say it's not true. Nice that you refuted CIA, NSA, FBI and the private cyber security firms too :)

AND YES, THE COAST GUARD WORKS WITH THE OTHER 16 AGENCIES USING INTEL THEY'VE COLLECTED!

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution

or are you saying each of these agencies, all 17 of them, did their own investigation? to date, this is all i'm asking you to show - or at least say - they did.

so - you want to win a point in this and get my attention? then just show me the coast guards investigation - or since you'll never find one - tell me they at least DID their own investigation.

or when done looking, simply agree with me in that they went with what the head of the agency said vs doing their own investigation.

We aren't sure who did the investigations BUT we know AT LEAST the FBI, CIA, NSA and at least 5 private cyber security firms did AND all pointed to Trumpov's pals in Russia right?

ONE GUY HUH??? lol

so we went from 17 to 3 and some private firms who you can't prove either.

now you admit you have zero idea WHO did the investigations but to this point you've had ZERO ISSUE touting 17 agencies said 17 agencies did it and how dare i suggest 1 person spoke in behalf off all 17.

but you're down to 3 at most who may have done it. of which i said 1 did. so it's what, 14 are now admitted by you for NOT speaking out for their own department.

so far you're kinda proving my point.

Protesters Chant ‘Russia Is Our Friend’ During Pro-Confederate Statue Rally (WATCH)

Demonstrators, including self-described supporters of white culture, showed up Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia to protest the sale of a statue commemorating a Confederate general. One politician said it evoked KKK rallies meant to intimidate people of color.

At some point, they even started chanting “Russia is our friend.”

----------------------------------------------

Is this really any surprise? Seriously?
i see history buff you ain't

Russia should be our friend. Russians and Americans have a lot in common. I don't get why Democrats and Neocons are so hell-bent on starting another Cold War with Russia. It's very misguided.

Yes, why let a foreign entity who disrupted a US election (as well as MANY in Europe) become the US's closest ally right? We must have the same goals right? *shaking head*

HINT THE VALUES OF RUSSIA ARE THE PROBLEM, WITHOUT YOUR FALSE PREMISE ON THE DEMS

Try this book:

Darkness at Dawn: The Rise of the Russian Criminal State

Anticipating a new dawn of freedom after the disintegration of the Soviet Union, Russians could hardly have foreseen the reality of their future a decade later: a country impoverished and controlled at every level by organized crime.

Amazon.com: Darkness at Dawn: The Rise of the Russian Criminal State (9780300105919): David Satter: Books

Russia hasn't done anything harmful. Democrats on the other hand can't make that claim.
What did Democrats do?
they lost bigly

If you meant the Dems received not only more votes for Prez (nearly 3 million more) but also over 2+ million more votes than the GOP in Congress, you are correct.

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

ONE GUY HUH??? lol

now you admit you have zero idea WHO did the investigations but to this point you've had ZERO ISSUE touting 17 agencies said 17 agencies did it and how dare i suggest 1 person spoke in behalf off all 17.

but you're down to 3 at most who may have done it. of which i said 1 did. so it's what, 14 are now admitted by you for NOT speaking out for their own department.

Sorry you don't understand how the group works Bubs, But they look at INTELLIGENCE collected and from there as a group make the determination which is why SEVENTEEN US INTEL AGENCIES AGREED TRUMPOV'S PALS IN RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE US ELECTIONS!

Keep burying your head in the sands Bubs, Trumpov loves that!

Yes, why let a foreign entity who disrupted a US election (as well as MANY in Europe) become the US's closest ally right? We must have the same goals right? *shaking head*

HINT THE VALUES OF RUSSIA ARE THE PROBLEM, WITHOUT YOUR FALSE PREMISE ON THE DEMS

Try this book:

Anticipating a new dawn of freedom after the disintegration of the Soviet Union, Russians could hardly have foreseen the reality of their future a decade later: a country impoverished and controlled at every level by organized crime.

Amazon.com: Darkness at Dawn: The Rise of the Russian Criminal State (9780300105919): David Satter: Books

Russia isn't doing anything the US itself hasn't been doing for many years. No other nation on earth holds a candle to the US as far as meddling in foreign Elections and installing Puppet Regimes. Americans really do need to check themselves. They need to hop off their high horses. This new Cold War is so unnecessary.

Russia hasn't done anything harmful. Democrats on the other hand can't make that claim.
What did Democrats do?
they lost bigly

If you meant the Dems received not only more votes for Prez (nearly 3 million more) but also over 2+ million more votes than the GOP in Congress, you are correct.

ONE GUY HUH??? lol

Sorry you don't understand how the group works Bubs, But they look at INTELLIGENCE collected and from there as a group make the determination which is why SEVENTEEN US INTEL AGENCIES AGREED TRUMPOV'S PALS IN RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE US ELECTIONS!

then why the fk ain't they in charge?

Try this book:

Russia isn't doing anything the US itself hasn't been doing for many years. No other nation on earth holds a candle to the US as far as meddling in foreign Elections and installing Puppet Regimes. Americans really do need to check themselves. They need to hop off their high horses. This new Cold War is so unnecessary.
there is no russia anything and I mean that bigly!!!!

You mean besides murder, voter suppression, killing it's critics, invading neighboring countries, annexation and cyber hacking?

What did Democrats do?
they lost bigly

ONE GUY HUH??? lol

oh my - you're still prancing around in emotional outbursts and still have not shown ANYONE's investigation in the matter, much less who's come out and on record said RUSSIA DID IT.

i'm not going to claim to understand how it all works, no. not what i do for a living and i'm fine with that. you on the other hand are ok with changing your story several times in the last few posts alone to go from 17, to 3 +private agencies and now we're back to 17 and you've still not backed up a thing you're saying - but just keep on lobbing insults and giggles.

bye felicia.

ignore +1

Try this book:

I think it's funny that most Americans don't see the comedic hypocrisy in them trying to preach to the world about interfering with foreign Elections and overthrowing Governments. No other nation on earth does it more often than the US does. Boy, most Americans really are so duped. :cuckoo:

Protesters Chant ‘Russia Is Our Friend’ During Pro-Confederate Statue Rally (WATCH)

Demonstrators, including self-described supporters of white culture, showed up Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia to protest the sale of a statue commemorating a Confederate general. One politician said it evoked KKK rallies meant to intimidate people of color.

Is there some point you are trying to make?
You really want Russia for an enemy?
Something evil about protests? Or white culture (if there is such a thing). Or remembering our "Civil War" patriots?

" Or remembering our "Civil War" patriots?"

They are called TRAITOROUS BASTARDS!

Only by GD Yankee assholes and they are well known to be bainless.

I'm a liberal and I'm all for improving and normalizing relations with Russia. But I resent Russia (or any other foreign power) meddling in our elections.

Try this book:

I think it's funny that most Americans don't see the comedic hypocrisy in them trying to preach to the world about interfering with foreign Elections and overthrowing Governments. No other nation on earth does it more often than the US does. Boy, most Americans really are so duped. :cuckoo:

It does seem unbelievable that most American will not admit how much we've meddled in other country's politics. We basically destroyed democracy in the 'third world' back in the 1950s - 1980s. A whole lot of the problems we have now are a result.

Maybe Conservatives really don't care about democracy or national sovereignty - they just want to force their economic and social order on everyone everywhere no matter what.

I'm a liberal and I'm all for improving and normalizing relations with Russia. But I resent Russia (or any other foreign power) meddling in our elections.

Do you resent your own Government's meddling in so many foreign elections over the many years? No other nation on earth has meddled in more foreign elections and overthrown more Governments than the US has. I'm fine with Americans preaching about such things, just as long as they acknowledge their own Government's awful history on such things. I don't like preachy hypocrites.

Try this book:

It does seem unbelievable that most American will not admit how much we've meddled in other country's politics. We basically destroyed democracy in the 'third world' back in the 1950s - 1980s. A whole lot of the problems we have now are a result.

Maybe Conservatives really don't care about democracy or national sovereignty - they just want to force their economic and social order on everyone everywhere no matter what.

Good points. But in fairness, Democrats are the main force pushing this new Cold War with Russia. They've aligned themselves with the Neocons on it. It's mostly about them not getting over the fact they lost an Election. It's so misguided.

Do you resent your own Government's meddling in so many foreign elections over the many years? No other nation on earth has meddled in more foreign elections and overthrown more Governments than the US has. I'm fine with Americans preaching about such things, just as long as they acknowledge their own Government's awful history on such things. I don't like preachy hypocrites.

I certainly do resent all the meddling the U.S. government has done in other countries. Besides the massive amount of human suffering caused and the huge resentment for the U.S. worldwide, it shows a serious lack of faith in the principals that American like to think that they believe in.

Democracy and the great 'American Principals' would have probably won out world wide long ago if these fascists hadn't forced their social and economic order.

Is there some point you are trying to make?
You really want Russia for an enemy?
Something evil about protests? Or white culture (if there is such a thing). Or remembering our "Civil War" patriots?

Someone got hit with the forget me stick

Forum List

Back