Confederate Republicans protesting and chanting "Russia is our friend".

original.jpg

What did Democrats do?
they lost bigly

If you meant the Dems received not only more votes for Prez (nearly 3 million more) but also over 2+ million more votes than the GOP in Congress, you are correct.

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority
We aren't sure who did the investigations BUT we know AT LEAST the FBI, CIA, NSA and at least 5 private cyber security firms did AND all pointed to Trumpov's pals in Russia right?

ONE GUY HUH??? lol

so we went from 17 to 3 and some private firms who you can't prove either.

now you admit you have zero idea WHO did the investigations but to this point you've had ZERO ISSUE touting 17 agencies said 17 agencies did it and how dare i suggest 1 person spoke in behalf off all 17.

but you're down to 3 at most who may have done it. of which i said 1 did. so it's what, 14 are now admitted by you for NOT speaking out for their own department.

so far you're kinda proving my point.

Sorry you don't understand how the group works Bubs, But they look at INTELLIGENCE collected and from there as a group make the determination which is why SEVENTEEN US INTEL AGENCIES AGREED TRUMPOV'S PALS IN RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE US ELECTIONS!

Keep burying your head in the sands Bubs, Trumpov loves that!

Damn did you dig a hole and embarrassed yourself in this thread...lol

Says the right winger *shaking head*

So where is this investigation by the coast gaurd that you claim?

.lol.

lol, THEY ARE PART OF THE 17 US INTEL AGENCIES WHO AGREED RUSSIA INTERFERED TO HELP TRUMPOV BUBS :)

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

NEXT

It does seem unbelievable that most American will not admit how much we've meddled in other country's politics. We basically destroyed democracy in the 'third world' back in the 1950s - 1980s. A whole lot of the problems we have now are a result.

Maybe Conservatives really don't care about democracy or national sovereignty - they just want to force their economic and social order on everyone everywhere no matter what.

Good points. But in fairness, Democrats are the main force pushing this new Cold War with Russia. They've aligned themselves with the Neocons on it. It's mostly about them not getting over the fact they lost an Election. It's so misguided.

I can't agree that the new cold war is about Hillary losing. It was started by Pres. Obama long before the election - and I think it was a huge mistake.

It seems to me that Putin was openly disdainful of Obama for years. So Obama got a bug under his craw. When the neo-cons tried to sell Obama on the idea of supporting the rebellion in the Ukraine, Obama went for it - more as a personal grudge. That was a BIG mistake.

I still resent Russia meddling in the U.S. elections, but even more, I resent all the dumb ass Americans that believed and/or promoted the obvious lies that the Russians posted. I was kinda sick - they knew that all the bullshit posted about Clinton was just that, but they went along with it like a bunch of drunk morons.

The Conservatives have an alternate agenda - one that's so hideous that they wouldn't dare admit it publicly. That's why they operate by promoting pure BULLSHIT.
they meddled in the election? how? you should go tell the FBI. eleven months and they haven't found jack shit. Sounds like a good thing comey was fired eleven month investigation and the guy on the message board has it figured out.

FBI in agreement with CIA that Russia aimed to help Trump win White House

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the White House, officials disclosed Friday, as President Obama issued a public warning to Moscow that it could face retaliation

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution

The Intelligence Community rarely can publicly reveal the full extent of its knowledge or the precise bases for its assessments, as the release of such information would reveal sensitive sources or methods and imperil the ability to collect critical foreign intelligence in the future.

Thus, while the conclusions in the report are all reflected in the classified assessment, the declassified report does not and cannot include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence and sources and methods.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

NOW STOP CONFLATING THEM NOT FINDING COLLUSION, YET, WITH THE TRUMPOV TEAM AND THE FINDINGS THAT RUSSIA INTERFERED WITH THE US ELECTION!

ANDTHE FINDINGS THAT RUSSIAINTERFERED WITH THE US ELECTION!

How did Russia interfere with the election, please be specific?

Was it ok for Obama to interfere in the Israel's election and Hillary in the Russians election?

READ THE LINKS LOW INFORMED ONE!

they lost bigly

If you meant the Dems received not only more votes for Prez (nearly 3 million more) but also over 2+ million more votes than the GOP in Congress, you are correct.

so we went from 17 to 3 and some private firms who you can't prove either.

now you admit you have zero idea WHO did the investigations but to this point you've had ZERO ISSUE touting 17 agencies said 17 agencies did it and how dare i suggest 1 person spoke in behalf off all 17.

but you're down to 3 at most who may have done it. of which i said 1 did. so it's what, 14 are now admitted by you for NOT speaking out for their own department.

so far you're kinda proving my point.

Sorry you don't understand how the group works Bubs, But they look at INTELLIGENCE collected and from there as a group make the determination which is why SEVENTEEN US INTEL AGENCIES AGREED TRUMPOV'S PALS IN RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE US ELECTIONS!

.lol.

lol, THEY ARE PART OF THE 17 US INTEL AGENCIES WHO AGREED RUSSIA INTERFERED TO HELP TRUMPOV BUBS :)

NEXT

So they signed a piece of paper to get funding....

Boy that reminds me of somebody...

Good points. But in fairness, Democrats are the main force pushing this new Cold War with Russia. They've aligned themselves with the Neocons on it. It's mostly about them not getting over the fact they lost an Election. It's so misguided.

I can't agree that the new cold war is about Hillary losing. It was started by Pres. Obama long before the election - and I think it was a huge mistake.

It seems to me that Putin was openly disdainful of Obama for years. So Obama got a bug under his craw. When the neo-cons tried to sell Obama on the idea of supporting the rebellion in the Ukraine, Obama went for it - more as a personal grudge. That was a BIG mistake.

I still resent Russia meddling in the U.S. elections, but even more, I resent all the dumb ass Americans that believed and/or promoted the obvious lies that the Russians posted. I was kinda sick - they knew that all the bullshit posted about Clinton was just that, but they went along with it like a bunch of drunk morons.

The Conservatives have an alternate agenda - one that's so hideous that they wouldn't dare admit it publicly. That's why they operate by promoting pure BULLSHIT.
they meddled in the election? how? you should go tell the FBI. eleven months and they haven't found jack shit. Sounds like a good thing comey was fired eleven month investigation and the guy on the message board has it figured out.

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the White House, officials disclosed Friday, as President Obama issued a public warning to Moscow that it could face retaliation

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution

The Intelligence Community rarely can publicly reveal the full extent of its knowledge or the precise bases for its assessments, as the release of such information would reveal sensitive sources or methods and imperil the ability to collect critical foreign intelligence in the future.

Thus, while the conclusions in the report are all reflected in the classified assessment, the declassified report does not and cannot include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence and sources and methods.

NOW STOP CONFLATING THEM NOT FINDING COLLUSION, YET, WITH THE TRUMPOV TEAM AND THE FINDINGS THAT RUSSIA INTERFERED WITH THE US ELECTION!

Was it ok for Obama to interfere in the Israel's election and Hillary in the Russians election?

What you can't tell us in your own words?

Why not?

Can someone explain me why being a friend of Russia is a sin?

Used Chemical Weapons (a War Crime)
Invaded a NATO Ally
Backing assad (an other War Criminal)
Interfered in the US Elections
Interfered in the French Election
Assassinated perceived enemies in European Countries using Plutonium
Enable Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking....
Putin is stealing from Russia
Drug Cheats
Killed at least 120 Journalists

There is more after that but thats off the top of my head
All those statements are fake. You believe all that shit published in your mainstream media.
I bet you cannot show real proofs for all of them.

Let's check them in short:
What chemical weapon when and where was used by Russia? Absolute bs!
What country Russia invaded? Especially what NATO ally? None!
Assad is a war criminal? Why? Because fake news told you that he attacked his own people? Any evidence? None!
Interfered elections in the USA and France? Still no proofs, just hysteric words in mass media! And by the way even if Russia interfered in election does it looks more disgusting for you than changing of regimes and starting civil wars which is the most popular international activity for the USA?
Litvinenko case is not Russia to be blamed. How can one think that top professionals would use plutonium for murder? Plutonium may be easily tracked and there is huge number of ways to kill someone without any tracks. Do you really believe Russian special agents a top idiots?
Human and drug trafficking...USA steals people, USA in Afghanistan got drugs under control and opium there is produced in 3 times more than before their coming. Kosovo now is the main logistic point for drug trafficking on its way to Europe...thanks to US coming there and tearing it away from Serbia.
Drug cheats...you mean sport? Check info from Fancy Bears and you will know that Americans a leaders in drug cheating. Very far from any others.
120 journalists killed? While which period? And let's compare those figures to other countries.

.lol.

NEXT

So they signed a piece of paper to get funding....

Boy that reminds me of somebody...

Yes with a month left in office for Obama they were worried about funding *shaking head*

elections-cartoon-issue-over-hacking-182641_600-11.jpg

Why not?

+

Because you are nothing but a right wing tool who wouldn't accept truth and FACTS if it bit your face off :)

Why not?

+

Because you are nothing but a right wing tool who wouldn't accept truth and FACTS if it bit your face off :)

Ah poor baby can't admit what they did with out embarrassing himself....to hilarious....

Why not?

+

this coming from a left wing tool who can't even make sense of their own statements.

17 said so! here's 3 of them!!! private firms!!! WAHGUAH!!!!! STOP MAKING ME GIVE *FACTS* CAUSE I CAN'T!!!

Russia isn't doing anything the US itself hasn't been doing for many years. No other nation on earth holds a candle to the US as far as meddling in foreign Elections and installing Puppet Regimes. Americans really do need to check themselves. They need to hop off their high horses. This new Cold War is so unnecessary.
there is no russia anything and I mean that bigly!!!!

I think it's funny that most Americans don't see the comedic hypocrisy in them trying to preach to the world about interfering with foreign Elections and overthrowing Governments. No other nation on earth does it more often than the US does. Boy, most Americans really are so duped. :cuckoo:

It does seem unbelievable that most American will not admit how much we've meddled in other country's politics. We basically destroyed democracy in the 'third world' back in the 1950s - 1980s. A whole lot of the problems we have now are a result.

Maybe Conservatives really don't care about democracy or national sovereignty - they just want to force their economic and social order on everyone everywhere no matter what.

What 'lies' about Clinton did the 'Russians post?'

Why not?

+

this coming from a left wing tool who can't even make sense of their own statements.

17 said so! here's 3 of them!!! private firms!!! WAHGUAH!!!!! STOP MAKING ME GIVE *FACTS* CAUSE I CAN'T!!!

I know you can't be honest Bubs, there is no denial from honest people that Russia attacked US and influenced the US Prez election in favor of Trumpov, the ONLY debate left is how much influence AND whether Trumpov and co,p were involved Bubs

there is no russia anything and I mean that bigly!!!!

I think it's funny that most Americans don't see the comedic hypocrisy in them trying to preach to the world about interfering with foreign Elections and overthrowing Governments. No other nation on earth does it more often than the US does. Boy, most Americans really are so duped. :cuckoo:

What 'lies' about Clinton did the 'Russians post?'

Too funny, the Trumpov Russians get to throw out BS with no "there, there" to confuse the low informed and Trumpov admits in his first post election rally to knowing that it (the klown parade of "lock her up") was for the election AND there is no jail in her future, but you Klowns hold onto BS

Forum List

Back