Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimwingers are working overtime today on their revisionist history.

Your party is the party of Jim Crow, filibustering the Civil Rights Act, electing KKK Leaders as Senate Majority Leader, and the formation of the KKK.
3873 comments ago I asked one of you cucks to name me one prominent conservative who was along side of MLK during the Civil Rights movement....

And 3873 comments later.....still not one single answer......

source.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

"A North Carolina county removed a Confederate statue from a historic courthouse early on Wednesday, joining the handful of places around the state where such monuments have come down in recent years despite a law protecting them.

News outlets reported that a subdued crowd of several dozen people watched as the statue of a soldier was taken down overnight outside the historic Chatham county courthouse, where it had stood since 1907. By dawn, even the base was gone..."

Burning books will be next...
Let's not forget the Warren plan for that:

Elizabeth Warren calls to remove Confederate monuments ‘and put them in museums where they belong’

Wow, a "rookie" who joined six years ago. Ya see sump'm every day.

Good post. From your link:

>> “As a presidential hopeful, do you have any plans on addressing the removal, or lack thereof, of the reminders of the nation’s dark past, or have any plans on preserving the nation’s history in a way that explains it in a more education sense versus showing praise to the losing side?” an audience member asked.

Ms Warren responded forcefully, saying she would “support removing Confederate celebrations from federal land and putting them in museums, where they belong”. <<​

(emphasis added for the partisan hackery-challenged)

Dimwingers are working overtime today on their revisionist history.

Your party is the party of Jim Crow, filibustering the Civil Rights Act, electing KKK Leaders as Senate Majority Leader, and the formation of the KKK.

No known political party members were involved in the forming of the KKK, which point we did here seven hundred posts ago as well as over and over and over and over and over and over and over through the years here. Oh and that includes BOTH KKKs, the original one of 1865 and the much larger one of 1915. Now some historians will say there was a third KKK in 1949, that one actually never got off the ground but if you count that, no party for that guy either.

As for KKK and elections, here's some homework for ya.
  1. Owen Brewster
  2. Rice Means
  3. Ed Jackson
  4. D.C. Stephenson
  5. Ben Paulen
  6. George Luis Baker
  7. Albert Johnson
  8. Clarence Morley
  9. Herbert Hoover
  10. Calvin Coolidge
Guess the political party, win a prize. The prize is you get to go back and read the early part of the thread where this shit was debunked, complete with pictures.

>> “As a presidential hopeful, do you have any plans on addressing the removal, or lack thereof, of the reminders of the nation’s dark past, or have any plans on preserving the nation’s history in a way that explains it in a more education sense versus showing praise to the losing side?” an audience member asked.

Ms Warren responded forcefully, saying she would “support removing Confederate celebrations from federal land and putting them in museums, where they belong”. <<
I am sure that will be a big winner for her in Pennsylvania where they make a lot of money on Civil War tourism.

Ms Warren responded forcefully, saying she would “support removing Confederate celebrations from federal land and putting them in museums, where they belong”. <<
I am sure that will be a big winner for her in Pennsylvania where they make a lot of money on Civil War tourism.

I'm from Pennsylvania. It doesn't make money from Lost Cause propaganda. Prove me wrong.

If a black store owner doesn’t want white customers...it’s his right as an entrepreneur.
Afraid it is not his right

Actually, you are wrong on that, RW.

Back in January, the Black Congressional Israelites entered the radar for a lot of the public, and it was revealed that the do not accept Honkies as members, or even allow them into their temples. Further, groups as wide ranging as the Black Panthers to the Black Muslims to the Cripz and Bloodz,have strict bans on whites.
Private clubs are free to accept who they want

Private businesses are not

A lot of Ladies of Easy Virtue won't accept African American men, especially young blacks, as clientele. Is that a violation?

Link?

Unfortunately,President Trump has taken backpage off of the internet in his fight against trafficking, so links aren't available.

I'm from Pennsylvania. It doesn't make money from Lost Cause propaganda. Prove me wrong.

The battlefield at Gettysburg is a huge tourist draw

The battlefield at Gettysburg is a huge tourist draw

The battlefield at Gettysburg is NOT a Lost Cause monument.

You're the same asshat who tried to bring "Thomas Jefferson" into this.

Guess what? There are Civil War enthusiasts from the South that are Democrats. Some of us even donate money and time to Democratic candidates that we support.

Guess what? There are Civil War enthusiasts from the South that are Democrats. Some of us even donate money and time to Democratic candidates that we support.

Oooooookaaaaaaaaaaaay and that has WHAT to do in any way with the post you quoted there?

You mean like George Wallace?

Exactly.

This George Wallace?

george-wallace-quote-lbb6q1p.jpg

Nape. The George Wallace who was actually active in politics.

"I am having nothing to do with this so-called civil rights bill. The liberal left-wingers have passed it. Now let them employ some pinknik social engineers in Washington, D.C., to figure out what to do with it."

But your quote from much later in his life is an inspiring reminder that people can change. Thanks for that.
The Civil Right Act of 1964 was a violation of the 10th Amendment and interfered with private businesses. Liberals like to hold-up the biggest piece of shit Amendment passed by the radical Republicans after the war...the 14th. Most abused Amendment of the Constitution. 13th and 15th are fine. Bill of Rights over time has been selectively incorporated to the states. 14th is moot. Court didn’t need the 14th to do this.

The Republicans of the period immediately after (and before) the War WERE the Liberals, Dumbass.
Lincoln was one of the biggest liberals of his day.
That is why the south seceded

This George Wallace?

"I am having nothing to do with this so-called civil rights bill. The liberal left-wingers have passed it. Now let them employ some pinknik social engineers in Washington, D.C., to figure out what to do with it."

But your quote from much later in his life is an inspiring reminder that people can change. Thanks for that.
The Civil Right Act of 1964 was a violation of the 10th Amendment and interfered with private businesses. Liberals like to hold-up the biggest piece of shit Amendment passed by the radical Republicans after the war...the 14th. Most abused Amendment of the Constitution. 13th and 15th are fine. Bill of Rights over time has been selectively incorporated to the states. 14th is moot. Court didn’t need the 14th to do this.

The Republicans of the period immediately after (and before) the War WERE the Liberals, Dumbass.

Rather a dumbass move as it turns out.

This George Wallace?

Lincoln never advocated for Socialized Medicine or recognizing men in dresses as "broads".

What makes you think he was a lib? In actuality, Honest Abe- the proto-ditto-head, wanted to get black people off of the Democrat plantations.

This George Wallace?

Lincoln never advocated for Socialized Medicine or recognizing men in dresses as "broads".

What makes you think he was a lib? In actuality, Honest Abe- the proto-ditto-head, wanted to get black people off of the Democrat plantations.

You continue to dig the earth of cluelessness with a post-hole digger. Going all the way to China?

Liberalism has NOTHING to do with "Socialize Medicine"or "recognizing men in dresses as "broads", whatever that means.

Liberalism has very much to do with Abolition. You might have got a clue about that from the line "all men are created equal". Then again I believe you were the same asshat that tried to get away with characterizing the Birmingham church bomber as a "Liberal", of which he would be the antithesis.

Further, I'm afraid there was no such thing as "the Democrat plantations". Obviously no one needed a political party to run a plantation, let alone one that wasn't even in existence until the 1830s, but also the Democrat domination of the "Solid South" didn't even begin until AFTER that War. Curses, Linear Time strikes again.

Nothing wrong with confederate displays on a battlefield like Gettysburg

The problem is with displays at a county courthouse celebrating the Confederacy

This George Wallace?

If he could see what society looks like now...he would never had did what he did.

“What did Lincoln say after he recovered from a three day drunken spree?”
A: “I freed who? What the fuck!” :777:

Nothing wrong with confederate displays on a battlefield like Gettysburg

The problem is with displays at a county courthouse celebrating the Confederacy
Indeed. I`m a member of the Gettysburg Foundation and the Virginia monument on Seminary Ridge is a gem and it is on National park property.
VirginiaMonument03230801_s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back