🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confederate statues are none of my business

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The only South I was born in was Southern California.

You know what? If people in the South don't want to drive by a statue of Lee and a Confederate flag, I don't care. Take a vote from EVERYONE and do whatever you want.

It's none of my business.

But i'll tell you what is my business,

A modern academia that can't justify their political views with facts, so they have to lie about history.

If they want to tear down statues then why don't they want talk about the handful of monuments they have for Lenin and Stalin?

They're going to tell us confederate statues have to go because of "slavery", but they have no problem with people that killed millions and enslaved people at random?

The only South I was born in was Southern California.

You know what? If people in the South don't want to drive by a statue of Lee and a Confederate flag, I don't care. Take a vote from EVERYONE and do whatever you want.

It's none of my business.

But i'll tell you what is my business,

A modern academia that can't justify their political views with facts, so they have to lie about history.

If they want to tear down statues then why don't they want talk about the handful of monuments they have for Lenin and Stalin?

They're going to tell us confederate statues have to go because of "slavery", but they have no problem with people that killed millions and enslaved people at random?
This is true, but the control freaks can't tolerate any opinion different than their own...

The confeds were murderous traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy ever .

These are facts .

Righties would string up That Berghdal guy cause the wandered off and got caught the taliban. That's nothing compared to what the confederates did. Still they honor them?

The facts do not honor the CSA or their flags or statues.

Put them in museums, curate them, exhibit them, and tell the true story of the South.

The confeds were murderous traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy ever .

These are facts .

Righties would string up That Berghdal guy cause the wandered off and got caught the taliban. That's nothing compared to what the confederates did. Still they honor them?

it's not a "fact"
you can't consider someone who peacefully tried to leave the union, and had legal right to do so, a "traitor"

These are facts .

upload_2017-5-30_21-28-55.jpeg

There were only approximately 175,000 US troops who died in the Civil War. Over 419,000 US troops died in WWII. So unless you're combining the total causalities from both sides of the Civil War which add up to approximately 620,000 then you're lying...

Of course if you want to combine the totals and honor the men who fought for both sides as US veterans as per Public Law 810 then I would say you were correct.

However taking down memorials and disturbing the graves of Confederate soldiers would be a violation of said law. Which makes you a liar and a hypocrite.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back