Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Oh, so it's legal to retaliate against whistle blowers?
He's no longer a whistleblower once he recanted his claims.

He never recanted. Strasser lied to WaPo based on his beliefs that his threats were sufficient to scare Hopkins. Strasser made credible threats against Hopkins and his family. BECAUSE Hopkins is a whistle blower.

Cecilie1200 and I were discussing how Oregon keeps their mail-in ballots secure ... which has everything to do with Oregon ... I don't know how YOU got into this discussion ...

But the same question applies ... both MI and PA voted for the Democrat in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections ... why do you think it's unusual for them to vote Democrat this election? ...
Nothing is as secure and fraud proof as a simple paper ballot and many nations have abandoned mail in ballots for just that reason.

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

He said he never recanted.
A House committee says he signed a second affidavit recanting his first affidavit.

Now he's claiming he was coerced into signing the second one.
Ok. Does this not seem shady?
If you are lying, why would you sign affidavits swearing cheating is occuring? I mean sure, he could be a lying douche who wants attention badly enough to commit a crime for it. But then what, he had a change of heart and said “never mind, I lied”? Then after that, flip flopped again and said “I really wasn’t recanting, I was pressured into it”?

Sounds very fishy, no matter what.

He also wore a secret wire when talking to the OIG, and then gave the recording to Project Veritas, who played back selective portions of the interview.

So we have Strasser ON TAPE threatening Hopkins for being a whistle blower and making credible threats against him and his family?

But you're good with that, party above all.

What happened to "whistle blowers must be protected?"

Fucking frauds.

Does Strasser work for the Post Office, or for the Mafia/Biden Campaign? Coercing whistle blowers is a felony, right? I mean, a few months ago you Communists demanded a whistle blower could never be doubted.
Actually the non-whistleblower if facing perjury charges for changing his story. And in case you didn't know the USSC said that law enforcement is allowed to lie to / coerce people under investigation.

And when one court order was obtained to allow observers to gain six feet of space to better view the
proceedings, the count was merely moved back six feet to intentionally thwart the legal order.

Just one example but illustrative of how democrats tried every trick to suppress voter rights.
They're allowed to use binoculars or other magnifying optics in order to see from 6 feet away.

Every processing table by court order was in "public sight"
Are you serious? the judge's order said 6 feet.

Does Strasser work for the Post Office, or for the Mafia/Biden Campaign? Coercing whistle blowers is a felony, right? I mean, a few months ago you Communists demanded a whistle blower could never be doubted.
Actually the non-whistleblower if facing perjury charges for changing his story. And in case you didn't know the USSC said that law enforcement is allowed to lie to / coerce people under investigation.
He didn't change his story, moron

You're lying.

Your undeerstanding is wrong, as always. We're talking about Detroit and PA. I don't know how Oregon got into this discussion.

Cecilie1200 and I were discussing how Oregon keeps their mail-in ballots secure ... which has everything to do with Oregon ... I don't know how YOU got into this discussion ...

But the same question applies ... both MI and PA voted for the Democrat in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections ... why do you think it's unusual for them to vote Democrat this election? ...

I don't recall discussing Oregon at all. I've been pretty focused on the states that are actually in dispute.

And frankly, "We've always gotten them, so they just belong to us from now on" is not a convincing argument.

He never recanted. Strasser lied to WaPo based on his beliefs that his threats were sufficient to scare Hopkins. Strasser made credible threats against Hopkins and his family. BECAUSE Hopkins is a whistle blower.
He played his recording from the secret wire he was wearing, which he played for Veritas that he recanted.

How thick can you be. The fool recanted, and then gave Veritas the audio of him doing it.

A postal inspector is not law enforcement first off, and as you Communists were so eager to point out when Eric Ciaramella was lying about Trump.

{ The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.[1] }

You're just a fucking hypocrite and a fraud.

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?

I get the whole idea of not voting for everyone but if the story is true, I find it odd that the people voting for only the President, that Biden get 450,000 votes and Trump gets zero, one would think there would be at least a few for Trump that voted that way.

Not sure if the story is true, however if it is true, then there could be a problem, it defies the odds.

He played his recording from the secret wire he was wearing, which he played for Veritas that he recanted.

How thick can you be. The fool recanted, and then gave Veritas the audio of him doing it.

Bull fucking shit. I've heard the entire tape - you're flat out fucking lying.

{

Hopkins took to YouTube to call out The Washington Post for their story, saying he did not recant his story.

"At the very moment I'm looking at an article written by The Washington Post. It says that I 'fabricated the allegations of ballot tampering.' I'm here to say that I did not recant my statements," Hopkins said. "That did not happen. It is not what happened."

He called on WaPo to recant their story, saying it's false.

}

Here is the actual recording.

Come back where you're not such a fucking liar.

They're allowed to use binoculars or other magnifying optics in order to see from 6 feet away.

Every processing table by court order was in "public sight"
Are you serious? the judge's order said 6 feet.
The judges order was that they be allowed to come within 6 feet of the election workers. Essentially they had to stay behind the yellow line. No closer.

You're lying.
Three people have posted where he was reported to have recanted his story, and even posted his video on Project Veritas with him saying he recanted his story.

Stop being an ass.

You're lying.
Three people have posted where he was reported to have recanted his story, and even posted his video on Project Veritas with him saying he recanted his story.

Stop being an ass.
I just posted the video where he denies it.

If you still have the envelopes they came in, then you just call the person who voted up, or look up their information on the internet. Then Biden's goose will be cooked.

How would anything on the envelope constitute a crime. Trump even told people to vote both by mail and in person.

It could be the wrong address, the person isn't a resident, yada, yada, yada.

It's also possible that someone else signed the voter's name because they stole the ballot. That would not only be a federal charge of election tampering, but also forgery.

You're lying.

Stop being an ass.
I just posted the video where he denies it.

And I just posted the audio from the wire.

The left lies and then when caught scampers off. They just wait to see if they get caught.

He called on WaPo to recant their story, saying it's false.

}

Here is the actual recording.

Come back where you're not such a fucking liar.

Here he is saying he recanted.

RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story

You're a fucking idiot. That iisn't a recantation.

Forum List

Back