Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

Spun-up ... y'all should be ashamed of yourselves ...
Well ... so far ... no evidence presented in a court of law ... Wednesday already ...

Seems all these claims of fraud last about 24 hours ... then are replaced by another ... and so on ...
None of them have stuck ... all have been dismissed ...

Funny thing is no one can explain how 10 tons of ballots got sneaked in ...

Exactly how quickly do you think court cases move, anyway?

There's a large difference between, "Yesterday we were talking about this one, then today that one came up" and "all have been dismissed."

RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story
That doesn't mean they succeeded, moron
IF they didn't succeed it would say "federal agents TRIED TO coerce USPS whistleblower Hopkins.

They didn't TRY TO, they coercede.

Stop being an ass.

And learn english.

There's a video out there -- of course BANNED by all social media -- that says you're wrong.. The "whistleblower" still contends he recanted nothing...

Edit: See Meaner Gene post 471.. Think you're sources are fucking themselves by blocking free speech and substituting fake news and propaganda...

Last edited:
Dont know how this thread got to CVirus or how it got so personal.. Closed for cleaning.. MAY re-open in about 15 or 20 minutes depending on how many warnings have to be written...

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Oh, so it's legal to retaliate against whistle blowers?
He's no longer a whistleblower once he recanted his claims.

See post 471 -- and again your sources are fucking themselves trying to suppress news and substitute shit..

Deleted 23.. Wrote a couple warnings. LONG thread derail about Cvirus.. Lots of baiting and personal poking.. REMEMBER the topic and stay on it..

He never recanted. Strasser lied to WaPo based on his beliefs that his threats were sufficient to scare Hopkins. Strasser made credible threats against Hopkins and his family. BECAUSE Hopkins is a whistle blower.
He played his recording from the secret wire he was wearing, which he played for Veritas that he recanted.

How thick can you be. The fool recanted, and then gave Veritas the audio of him doing it.

Bull fucking shit. I've heard the entire tape - you're flat out fucking lying.

{

Hopkins took to YouTube to call out The Washington Post for their story, saying he did not recant his story.

"At the very moment I'm looking at an article written by The Washington Post. It says that I 'fabricated the allegations of ballot tampering.' I'm here to say that I did not recant my statements," Hopkins said. "That did not happen. It is not what happened."

He called on WaPo to recant their story, saying it's false.

}

Here is the actual recording.

Come back where you're not such a fucking liar.
That's not the entire tape, Fruitcake. It's selectively released portions. Furthermore, Pennsylvania is a two-party consent state, meaning if Hopkins didn't notify the other party he was recording their conversation, he violated yet another law. On top of which, unless he filed a complaint with the Office of Special Counsel, I'm not entirely certain he qualifies as a whistleblower since he made his claims initially to James O'Keefe.

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

They should be all thrown out

Why should they all be thrown out?

What do you propose?

What do I propose for what? Ballots with no down ballot votes? You count what they voted for. There’s no requirement stating that a person must vote for everything on the ballot is there?

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Oh, so it's legal to retaliate against whistle blowers?
He's no longer a whistleblower once he recanted his claims.

See post 471 -- and again your sources are fucking themselves trying to suppress news and substitute shit..
#471 isn't even my post.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What do you propose?

What do I propose for what? Ballots with no down ballot votes? You count what they voted for. There’s no requirement stating that a person must vote for everything on the ballot is there?

They will be tossed as invalid since ballot dumping is illegal and they were dumped in to the system simultaneously

What do you propose?

They will be tossed as invalid since ballot dumping is illegal and they were dumped in to the system simultaneously

That’s a fun story. It’s a shame there is no evidence to prove that actually happened.

Every human activity has crime and fraud. Why would the presidential election be exempt and perfect?
Are you saying we should just look the other way?

No, not at all. First there must be much more agreement there is a problem before the scope of it can be determined.

If so many people don't believe there is a problem, even judges will automatically rule against any possible revelation.

Every human activity has crime and fraud. Why would the presidential election be exempt and perfect?

No, not at all. First there must be much more agreement there is a problem before the scope of it can be determined.

If so many people don't believe there is a problem, even judges will automatically rule against any possible revelation.
Since TDS morons like you are the source of the corruption, why would you ever agree to solve it?

Since TDS morons like you are the source of the corruption, why would you ever agree to solve it?
Fucking moron, the only confirmed case of voter fraud in this election so far came from a Republican.

Forum List

Back