Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

Three people have posted where he was reported to have recanted his story, and even posted his video on Project Veritas with him saying he recanted his story.

Stop being an ass.
I just posted the video where he denies it.
All you provse is he's a liar. Because he also posted at Prject Veritas that he changed his story.

RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story

If you still have the envelopes they came in, then you just call the person who voted up, or look up their information on the internet. Then Biden's goose will be cooked.

How would anything on the envelope constitute a crime. Trump even told people to vote both by mail and in person.

It could be the wrong address, the person isn't a resident, yada, yada, yada.

It's also possible that someone else signed the voter's name because they stole the ballot. That would not only be a federal charge of election tampering, but also forgery.
One source of illegal ballots is voting under a preson's current name in one location, and voting under their maiden name in another location. Some who worked in the office where these records are kept hoovered through all the records to to produce thousands of fraudulent ballots.

Three people have posted where he was reported to have recanted his story, and even posted his video on Project Veritas with him saying he recanted his story.

Stop being an ass.
I just posted the video where he denies it.
All you provse is he's a liar. Because he also posted at Prject Veritas that he changed his story.

RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story

That's the same video, moron.

It's also possible that someone else signed the voter's name because they stole the ballot. That would not only be a federal charge of election tampering, but also forgery.
So go for it. All you need is a fingerprint on the envelope, and find the one that didn't belong to the postal workers sorting and handling the mail.

Except like most federal workers, they don't have their fingerprints on file.

So good luck.

He never recanted. Strasser lied to WaPo based on his beliefs that his threats were sufficient to scare Hopkins. Strasser made credible threats against Hopkins and his family. BECAUSE Hopkins is a whistle blower.
He played his recording from the secret wire he was wearing, which he played for Veritas that he recanted.

How thick can you be. The fool recanted, and then gave Veritas the audio of him doing it.
He recanted nothing. He said the FBI tried to bully him into recanting.

ShortBus, here's a tweet by the House Committee saying he recanted his affidavit...

Yeah and we should believe them why? We can’t even trust the FBI anymore. You may be the biggest moron on this site. I only believe data now if I see it firsthand. Let him say it live on TV on exactly what happened. Just because you have low motility doesn’t mean you have to be such a dumbass. Moron.

It's also on the veritas video of him saying he recanted.

If you can't trust the news media, and you can't trust the government, can you trust the non-whistleblower in his own words?

He confirmed he recanted.

Recanted what?

How thick can you be. The fool recanted, and then gave Veritas the audio of him doing it.
He recanted nothing. He said the FBI tried to bully him into recanting.
First it was the Post Office Office of Inspector General, and in his video he complained how the OIG coerced him to change his story.

Stop being an ass, he change his story, and even posted the video complaining the OIG made him do it.

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

You DO REALIZE that having 50% of ballots in a Nov General electiion with no "down ballot" choices is completely normal right?? That's the low information, low effort voters that only show up when the Presidential race is hot and tight..

And they're doing everyone A FAVOR by not voting down ballot..

IT"S NOT indication of ballot stuffing.. It's folks who ONLY KNOW about the top match on the boxing card...

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying it's not unreasonable to want to have it looked into and verified.

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

I believe the Dems have been doing this for years and they have gotten good at it.
Maybe this time, if proven, they will be held accountable.

This could get brutal for the statist left & possible even DEEP STATE BUREAUCRATS.

:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap: The one thing that concerns me is we got the most corrupt court system in the world and for decades presidents have stolen elections and git in by voter fraud.I can’t see thst changing all of a sudden even though this one easily is by Fay the biggest most obvious election fraud in mankind history even five times more obvious than when bush stole election from gore and that one was obvious enough as it is and he still got elected,it’s only because this one has far more evidence than that one did,I think there is a slight chance of him having a chance too beat our corrupt court system that’s been in place for decades nine.

Anyone who thinks we have the most corrupt court system in the world has clearly never been anywhere else in the world.

What Does "Recanting" Mean? A victim's statements to the police about domestic violence will be used both to charge the attacker with crimes and as evidence for the prosecution. If the victim later changes his or her story or takes back the statement altogether, it's known as recanting.

What Does "Recanting" Mean? A victim's statements to the police about domestic violence will be used both to charge the attacker with crimes and as evidence for the prosecution. If the victim later changes his or her story or takes back the statement altogether, it's known as recanting.
The author clearly intended to mislead the readers. Furthermore, the article says, as you quoted, "federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story " Nowhere does it say he recanted anything.

I am past the point of wanting recounts. I want all 6 of these states that stopped the counting, the flooded the system with these fraudulent ballots, that barred observers to go through another election Trump v Biden, and no 3rd party candidates, and then of course Senate and House races have to be done over.

Right now I have Trump and Biden tied 232 to 232

The problem with that idea is that elections are not cheap affairs you can put together on the fly. Even with one race, two candidates, it takes a little time. What do we do in the meantime? Give the Presidency to Nancy Pelosi? I think not.

That doesn't mean they succeeded, moron
IF they didn't succeed it would say "federal agents TRIED TO coerce USPS whistleblower Hopkins.

They didn't TRY TO, they coercede.

Stop being an ass.

And learn english.

If you're going to tell other people to "learn english [sic]", you might want to not be so illiterate while doing it.

Forum List

Back