Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

He says he didn’t.
Then you have the video of him saying he was strong armed into “watering down” his claims.
The whole thing doesn’t sound fishy to you?

O'Keefes claim was based on "heresay". It wasn't direct evidence, so he had to back away from claiming proof of date tampering.

He had no knowledge of the source of the palette or when that palette arrived.

None of the votes that were counted without GOP poll watchers present are legal.
AS you know, but many fans of voter suppression my not know, voting locations in Philadelphia and other spots were obscured from view by democrats, so observers could not witness what was going on.
And when one court order was obtained to allow observers to gain six feet of space to better view the
proceedings, the count was merely moved back six feet to intentionally thwart the legal order.

Just one example but illustrative of how democrats tried every trick to suppress voter rights.

Obviously not dismissed as you claimed.

As for evidence, it was in my post and in the link.

Sharpies are unreadable by the machines, election officials provided them to only Republicans as a CLEAR effort to suppress Republican votes.

Fact check: 'SharpieGate' controversy in Arizona is a false claim
www.usatoday.com › news › factcheck › 2020/11/04

Claim: Ballots in Phoenix marked with Sharpies were disqualified.
Claimed by: Marco Trickovic
Fact check by USA Today: False

In Georgia, ballots where the voter ONLY voted for president:

• Trump: 818
• Biden: 95,801

Ballots where the voter voted for president and at least one other race:

• Trump: 2,456,915
• Biden: 2,376,081

That is indeed evidence of fraud - but it isn't proof. We need proof in order to take this down.
Patience.

Facts are confirmed by evidence.
In a trial, proof is what the trier of the fact (jury or judge without a jury) needs to become satisfied that there is "a preponderance of the evidence" in civil (non-criminal) cases and the defendant is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" in criminal prosecutions.

Yes, but in order to prevail, the Trump team must convince a judge that a remedy is required. Unless something more than circumstantial evidence is offered, that's won't happen.
All that is required is to show that the ballots were handled unlawfully, like the ones that were counted without any Republican witnesses present.

Agreed, if the Trump team can do that, they will either win outright or force an appeal.
We already know there were 650,000 ballots in PA were taken from their envelopes and tossed onto the pile without any GOP witnesses present.
Yes. And that's illegal. The mail in ballots run 80/20 Biden. So, the State Legislature may need to subtract 520k votes from Biden and 130k from Trump. That easily flips the state to Trump, with an updated total of Biden 239 ECV and Trump 237. First one with certified results totaling 270 wins!

SURE, BLAME THE VICTIMS OF THE LEFT’S FOUR-YEAR-LONG SMEAR CAMPAIGN: Why were the polls so far off again? Trump voters are near impossible to predict.
The pol workers invalidated them whether they were originally legitimate or not. They can't be counted. There's no chain of custody.

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Oh, so it's legal to retaliate against whistle blowers?
He's no longer a whistleblower once he recanted his claims.
He said he never recanted.
A House committee says he signed a second affidavit recanting his first affidavit.

Now he's claiming he was coerced into signing the second one.

I am going by what I read. This is case in point. So many media sources saying disparate narratives that it is difficult to gauge who is or isn't telling the truth. Why is it so hard for a dumbass like you to understand that? You're case in point of morons who are allowed to vote.
View attachment 414821
LOL

ShortBus, here's a tweet by the House Committee saying he recanted his affidavit...

And when one court order was obtained to allow observers to gain six feet of space to better view the
proceedings, the count was merely moved back six feet to intentionally thwart the legal order.

Just one example but illustrative of how democrats tried every trick to suppress voter rights.
They're allowed to use binoculars or other magnifying optics in order to see from 6 feet away.

Every processing table by court order was in "public sight"

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Oh, so it's legal to retaliate against whistle blowers?
He's no longer a whistleblower once he recanted his claims.
He said he never recanted.
A House committee says he signed a second affidavit recanting his first affidavit.

Now he's claiming he was coerced into signing the second one.

I am going by what I read. This is case in point. So many media sources saying disparate narratives that it is difficult to gauge who is or isn't telling the truth. Why is it so hard for a dumbass like you to understand that? You're case in point of morons who are allowed to vote.
View attachment 414821
LOL

ShortBus, here's a tweet by the House Committee saying he recanted his affidavit...

Yeah and we should believe them why? We can’t even trust the FBI anymore. You may be the biggest moron on this site. I only believe data now if I see it firsthand. Let him say it live on TV on exactly what happened. Just because you have low motility doesn’t mean you have to be such a dumbass. Moron.

The pol workers invalidated them whether they were originally legitimate or not. They can't be counted. There's no chain of custody.
And Trump never claimed there were millions of illegal votes. Can't you even approach the truth.

Every ballot is kept under lock and key when not being processed, and any rejected ballots are safeguarded "unopened" in case of a recount.

If you still have the envelopes they came in, then you just call the person who voted up, or look up their information on the internet. Then Biden's goose will be cooked.

How would anything on the envelope constitute a crime. Trump even told people to vote both by mail and in person.

It could be the wrong address, the person isn't a resident, yada, yada, yada.

The Republican observers were kept at last 20 feet away, moron, and at times there weren't any there because election officials said they were stopping the count.

In Oregon ... have a citation? ... my understanding is observers were kept 6 feet away ... TV cameras with zoom lenses all around ... it's an envelope, do you know what an envelope is? ... election workers examine the outside of this unopened envelope ... no way to know what the vote is on the inside ...

Portland voted to defund another $18 million from their police AND established a police oversight committee with the power to fire officers (that last is going to court) ... why do you think they would vote for The Donald? ... just seems so odd ... or you're hiding your own ignorance by claiming I'm the moron ... that's funny, Portland, Oregon voting Republican ...

I understand other states screwed up their mail-in system really bad ... that's their fault ... Oregon has decades of experience and so far no widespread fraud has ever been found ... conservative areas elect conservative officials, liberal areas elect liberal officials ... like clockworks ...

Who the fuck is talking about Oregon? At what point was Oregon in any sort of dispute? My God, are you actually babbling about the subject of voter fraud without bothering to even know which states it's being alleged in?

Stop flattering yourself that you have anything useful to say.

As is leaking internal investigations to the CCP press as Strasser did. No matter what else happens, this postal inspector Strasser will end up in prison. Barr is already going after him. Apparently the Post Office isn't deep enough state to provide immunity like the FBI is.

This had to come from Hopkins

Does Strasser work for the Post Office, or for the Mafia/Biden Campaign? Coercing whistle blowers is a felony, right? I mean, a few months ago you Communists demanded a whistle blower could never be doubted.

The Republican observers were kept at last 20 feet away, moron, and at times there weren't any there because election officials said they were stopping the count.

In Oregon ... have a citation? ... my understanding is observers were kept 6 feet away ... TV cameras with zoom lenses all around ... it's an envelope, do you know what an envelope is? ... election workers examine the outside of this unopened envelope ... no way to know what the vote is on the inside ...

Portland voted to defund another $18 million from their police AND established a police oversight committee with the power to fire officers (that last is going to court) ... why do you think they would vote for The Donald? ... just seems so odd ... or you're hiding your own ignorance by claiming I'm the moron ... that's funny, Portland, Oregon voting Republican ...

I understand other states screwed up their mail-in system really bad ... that's their fault ... Oregon has decades of experience and so far no widespread fraud has ever been found ... conservative areas elect conservative officials, liberal areas elect liberal officials ... like clockworks ...
The enelope has an address on it and a signature. Whose have to match, or it's invalid. The address has to be valid. The person can't be dead or a non resident.

They're allowed to use binoculars or other magnifying optics in order to see from 6 feet away.

Every processing table by court order was in "public sight"
I'm sure the tables are in public sight. Ballots laying flat down on a table are not unless observers were
given a vantage point capable of reading every ballot, which they were not.

Yeah and we should believe them why? We can’t even trust the FBI anymore. You may be the biggest moron on this site. I only believe data now if I see it firsthand. Let him say it live on TV on exactly what happened. Just because you have low motility doesn’t mean you have to be such a dumbass. Moron.

It's also on the veritas video of him saying he recanted.

If you can't trust the news media, and you can't trust the government, can you trust the non-whistleblower in his own words?

He confirmed he recanted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back