Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

Akin to showing that voting with out voter ID, should result in throwing out all the in-person votes.
False. The bar is set so that legal votes are not thrown out. The Trump team must establish that the ballots are not valid.
They can't determine the legitimacy of any individual ballot by inspecting it. Any proof exists on the exterior envelope, which is not linked to the ballot.

Which means that blocs of ballots will have to be considered. What the Trump team is angling for is to show interstate coordination. IF they can do that, this becomes a federal issue, the entire presidential election get tossed and it goes to the house.

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
Did you read the article.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.
Here's an article stating he signed a second affidavit...

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Oh, so it's legal to retaliate against whistle blowers?

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

So? Many people only cast a vote for president. That's why voter turnout during the midterms is so much lower.

You've got squat here.

As with everything you post, this is entirely false.

Poor, deranged Fruitcake.

In 2016, there were 5 million more votes for president than for a House representative...

You know that lying in a video is not a crime. Lying to the USPS Postal Inspectors is a felony.
As is leaking internal investigations to the CCP press as Strasser did. No matter what else happens, this postal inspector Strasser will end up in prison. Barr is already going after him. Apparently the Post Office isn't deep enough state to provide immunity like the FBI is.

This had to come from Hopkins

The problem with your analysis is that if this was part of a democratic plot, wouldn't those ballots be 100/0 for Biden?

And why did The Republican city commissioner in Philadelphia let that happen?
No, only the ones they forged. There were still a few legitimate votes.
And how do you tell them apart?
If you still have the envelopes they came in, then you just call the person who voted up, or look up their information on the internet. Then Biden's goose will be cooked. They are about to conduct this exercise in GA. They are having a hand recount,, which means one-by-one these votes will be investigated.

At the very least when ALL the fraud is looked at in totality we have to say letting this crime stand
would be tantamount to an endorsement of the crime of ballot fraud and that has dire effects not only for this particular election but all elections that come after this.

Letting these crimes stand is no less than the end of democracy in this nation. Because if you let this stand
how can you then ignore the precedent you set?
Trump claimed 3 - 5 million illegal votes in 2016, and Trump did nothing about them. His election integrity commission wsa disbanded before it could find more than a handful of illegal votes.
Wrong, He didn't claim that.

Yes. I looked to see if it mentioned whether he filed a sworn affidavit, and I didn't see mention of one.

The House Oversight Committee said Tuesday that Mr. Hopkins had executed another affidavit recanting his allegations, but he said afterward he was pressured into signing the document by investigators with the USPS Office of Inspector General.
Well, something funky is going on there.

If you still have the envelopes they came in, then you just call the person who voted up, or look up their information on the internet. Then Biden's goose will be cooked.

How would anything on the envelope constitute a crime. Trump even told people to vote both by mail and in person.

How many similar ballots have been found with no vote other than for Trump as President? If this is legitimate, then you'd expect to find relatively similar numbers in both directions.
Yes, before I take this as evidence of fraud, I definitely want to know how many voted only for Trump. I have not heard that number yet. How come?

Maybe because the election was only a week ago, and the lawsuits were only just filed? What the hell is it with leftists and this whole "Well, if you're not presenting all the evidence RIGHT THIS SECOND, that means it's a lie!"?
What else can they do, argue the facts?

True. If they had either that level of intelligence or that level of honor, they wouldn't be leftists.

He's no longer a whistleblower once he recanted his claims.

How many similar ballots have been found with no vote other than for Trump as President? If this is legitimate, then you'd expect to find relatively similar numbers in both directions.
Yes, before I take this as evidence of fraud, I definitely want to know how many voted only for Trump. I have not heard that number yet. How come?

Maybe because the election was only a week ago, and the lawsuits were only just filed? What the hell is it with leftists and this whole "Well, if you're not presenting all the evidence RIGHT THIS SECOND, that means it's a lie!"?
What else can they do, argue the facts?

True. If they had either that level of intelligence or that level of honor, they wouldn't be leftists.
He says he didn’t.
Then you have the video of him saying he was strong armed into “watering down” his claims.
The whole thing doesn’t sound fishy to you?

He said he never recanted.

He hasn't. I watched video of him last night saying he never recanted his claims.

What would the legal remedy be? If those ballots are not traceable.

Remember the concept in law says

Ubi jus ibi remedium
The remedy is obvious, which is why I caution that the bar will be high and proof required.
Your remedy calls for disenfranchising legal votes.

Akin to showing that voting with out voter ID, should result in throwing out all the in-person votes.
None of the votes that were counted without GOP poll watchers present are legal.

He said he never recanted.
A House committee says he signed a second affidavit recanting his first affidavit.

Now he's claiming he was coerced into signing the second one.

I am going by what I read. This is case in point. So many media sources saying disparate narratives that it is difficult to gauge who is or isn't telling the truth. Why is it so hard for a dumbass like you to understand that? You're case in point of morons who are allowed to vote.
1605130761334.png

Forum List

Back