Confirmed: CHINA OWNS JOE - Joe Biden's Dirty Little Secret / Influence Peddling Exposed

Just like high school..... no asshole you may NOT copy my homework.

If these pictures existed, you'd have posted them by now with the naughty bits blurred out.

They don't.

It's not Hunter!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is. Bank the future of your marxist cult that it's not that lowlife mother fucker.

2a37126510bd9448.jpg

I delivered.

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

Yupp!
E-Mails be confirmed!! :death: :death::death:
One of the sources of the e-mails, Hunter's partner verified them and is reportedly working with the Investigators.

Joe is going down because of his crackhead son. He can blame Hunter if he wants but HE - JOE - SOLD OUT HIS COUNTRY!

Also, the E-Mail timelines ARE confirmed. :death: .

More fake Russian propaganda. The Trump cult is so easily led but of course the posters may be Russian tolls. Kinda like a troll circle jerk, Funny. LOL

biden is guilty until proven innocent ...isnt that the standard the left has set for the past 4yrs !

It's not Hunter!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is. Bank the future of your marxist cult that it's not that lowlife mother fucker.

Well, you can't see his face. The hair doesn't even look like it's the right color...
How predictable was that idiotic response. What's important is where the images are being found. Do you really need to be told that?

And they aren't. Take a look at Tramp kids before you pick on Hunter. They were born in wealth (on paper only)

They're all successful. A very pleasant change from lots of kids born into wealth.

Then you have Hunter, also born into wealth, a drug-addled kid who has never grown up. He doesn't even remember that he took three laptops, that were wet for some reason, in for repair.

Is Biden really qualified to be president if he believes everything he was told by a drug addict?

More fake Russian propaganda. The Trump cult is so easily led but of course the posters may be Russian tolls. Kinda like a troll circle jerk, Funny. LOL

biden is guilty until proven innocent ...isnt that the standard the left has set for the past 4yrs !

We're still waiting for a Biden official denial.
Meantime, the E-Mails are confirmed! :death:

So you're saying Hunter was swapping emails with Russian agents????

After all, they were on his laptop!!!!

Except we don't know it was his laptop.... The Blind computer shop owner said it was... Um. yeah. Seriously, the computer shop owner who took in the computer was legally blind.
its his laptop ! if it is proven that it isnt i will leave usmb for one year if it is proven that its hunters then you leave for one year ! take the challenge commie !

Meantime, the E-Mails are confirmed!

Confirmed to be fakes..

1602971797599.png

How predictable was that idiotic response. What's important is where the images are being found. Do you really need to be told that?

No, images have been created...

You can't tell who that is in the picture....
why are you making excuses ? you could care less if its all true ! selling out to your communist allies is a badge of honor for a democrat !

Confirmed to be fakes..

View attachment 403144
bull crap ! lol !

why are you making excuses ? you could care less if its all true ! selling out to your communist allies is a badge of honor for a democrat !

1) I doubt they are true.
2) If they were true, it has nothing to do with Joe Biden.
3) Even if Joe Biden knew his son was engaged with some bad people, Trump is still a lot worse, as 220,000 dead and 60 million unemployed will attest to.

1602971905592.png

Uh, having one meeting with a business partner of your son (which can't even be confirmed) is hardly selling out the country.

Thank you very much for admitting Joe Biden is a lying, treasonous piece of shit!

Joe Biden claimed he knew nothing about what Hunter was doing...despite the e-mails and his 14-hour flight to China during which they supposedly never spoke about how Hunter was tagging along on the tax payer-funded flight to sell out the US and sell his dad's influence while there?!

Joe Biden claims he never had a meeting with Hunter's Burisma partners...despite photos of all of them playing golf together and the e-mails adding more evidence.

You stupid Jonathon Gruber-esque f*ers ever parroted Joe's lies. NOW you change your story to admit the undeniable - that Joe LIED & DID have meetings.

Ignoring all the lies you now try to justify the obvious meetings Joe had, as the State Department already testified he had, by saying 1 meeting doesn't make him a sell-out!

Bullshit! Joe was busted.& even YOU just admitted he lied and had a meeting, that he KNEW what Hunter was doing...because he was f*ing in on all of it, getting paid!

So THANK YOU, again for just admitting it, snowflake!

Last edited:

Confirmed to be fakes..

View attachment 403144
from a real much more reliable source ! Hunter Biden emails, pics reveal wild life, pained soul

1) I doubt they are true.
2) If they were true, it has nothing to do with Joe Biden.
3) Even if Joe Biden knew his son was engaged with some bad people, Trump is still a lot worse, as 220,000 dead and 60 million unemployed will attest to.

View attachment 403145
like i said ! selling out to the creators of the kung flu and communist doesnt bother you at all commie.

Confirmed to be fakes..

View attachment 403144

Only because you want people to believe this because an anonymous idiot like you sez so.
Sorry, the E-Mails are verified, :death: , as of today, Bozo!

Thank you very much for admitting Joe Biden is a lying, treasonous piece of shit!

Joe Biden claimed he knew nothing about what Hunter was doing...despite the e-mails and his 14-hour flight to China during they never spoke about how Hunter was tagging along on the tax payer-funded flight to sell out the US and sell his dad's influence while there?!

Okay, I realize you think this is something that I should care about... but I don't.

You know what I care about? The tens of thousands of dollars I've lost in Trump's recession.

That's what most people are going to care about.

Forum List

Back