CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Of course nobody can be surprised by this.

The last act from the post-American saboteur-in-chief was to sabotage his American successor. It was typical of the smallness, meanness, and pettiness of the Obama administration, and the man himself, and exemplified his contempt for America and its people.

Full story – for those with open minds – is @ CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House - Geller Report

No doubt the dark government operatives are doing their best along with their MSM to sabotage our President and America, but it is total fail. The discredited MSM is one of the reasons why The Donald is now President Trump.

The last act from the post-American saboteur-in-chief was to sabotage his American successor. It was typical of the smallness, meanness, and pettiness of the Obama administration, and the man himself, and exemplified his contempt for America and its people.

Full story – for those with open minds – is @ CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House - Geller Report
Democrats treason can not go unpunished......

I can remember the sabotage that the GOP used on Oblama during his entire presidency....What comes around, goes around...Yet, at sometime they will need to bury the hatchet and learn to do their real jobs they get paid for...

Who the hell is Pamela Gallagher?
It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand.....

That's a long response you just used up your quota of words for the entire day in one post.

But on a serious note, Who the fuck is Pamela Gallagher and why would anything she says make it "Confirmed" that the Obama administration sabotaged Trump's transition? I could start a website and say Trump likes Golden Showers, is that going to confirm that too?

That's a long response you just used up your quota of words for the entire day in one post.

But on a serious note, Who the fuck is Pamela Gallagher and why would anything she says make it "Confirmed" that the Obama administration sabotaged Trump's transition? I could start a website and say Trump likes Golden Showers, is that going to confirm that too?
It's funny how uneducated you are....:lol:

How was this confirmed and how did he do it?

Sorry Pam Geller...

Sorry Pam Geller...
Well if Pam GELLER said it, that is like the word of God.

Sorry Pam Geller...

I had to look her up, and even on her Wikipedia page it says she is FAR right and is known for her anti-semitic writings. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Yeah but Trump deserved it.

Sorry Pam Geller...

I had to look her up, and even on her Wikipedia page it says she is FAR right and is known for her anti-semitic writings. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her.
How can a Jew be anti-Semitic????

Seriously, you are citing a hate group like Pamela Geller.

The reason why Trump's transition is such a clown show is that the guy never should have been "elected' to start with.

Sorry Pam Geller...

How can a Jew be anti-Semitic????
When they vote democrat...:lol:

Seriously, you are citing a hate group like Pamela Geller.

The reason why Trump's transition is such a clown show is that the guy never should have been "elected' to start with.
Would you help your radical Islamic friends cut her head off? Or would you stone her?

Forum List

Back