CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

Your President loves wikileaks, why not wikipedia?
Huh? You're that deranged? You fried your brain with pot.

I never heard him say he loved wikileaks and wikipedia isn't the same thing at all. LOL, you poor retard.
He was quoted as saying he loved wikileaks. It was mentioned in Sessions confirmation hearings. What fried your brains, or were you just always an idiot?
You forgot to back it up, bongboy.
It has been all over these boards. Look things up before your pathetic personal attacks.
So you can't back it up. Go make love to your bong, it seems to be all you have left.

How can a Jew be anti-Semitic????

Haha my mistake Anti-Islamic. :lmao:
No need to apologize, we all know you're an idiot....:lol:

No I just got up and it didn't click right, which is evident by the fact I read her name wrong too. At least I can admit a mistake, you and the dipshit twin of your's would have argued about it for 4 or 5 pages.
You get everything wrong. Why you go so far out of the way to prove you're an idiot is some kind of disorder.

Look at the personal attack from the person just a post ago was saying how I make it personal... holy shit. So if I says something wrong and argue it into the ground I'm an idiot. And if I say something wrong and I admit it right away I'm an idiot?

Everyone book mark this page, I manned up and admitted I said someone's name wrong and and that I said they were anti-semitic instead of anti-Islamic, and STILL GOT BERATED for admitting making a mistake. That should say every thing you need to know about Owebo and Iceweasel.
I am a simple man....you are a simpleton.....good luck with that....I'm good....

I had to look her up, and even on her Wikipedia page it says she is FAR right and is known for her anti-semitic writings. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her.
Using wikipedia as a source tells us all we need to know about you.

OP:
Anyone paying attention knows that the lefts have been at war with the capitalists for a long time. They will do anything for power and this was a huge setback. Of course they are undermining the capitalist as much as possible.

Ok, how many other sources you want? This is funny coming from a guy that thinks he is an expert in Law Enforcement because he is a member of a law enforcement forum... come on man, get real.
So you choose to go personal instead of backing up your shit. Not surprising for a petty loser like yourself. But go ahead and prove I said I was an expert in LE. You can't, you stupid fuck.

Haha you went personal with your post FIRST. Jesus fucking Christ you have one tired out ass game. I go through this in every fucking thread with you. I post something, you attack me with a personal comment, I defend myself and you accuse me of making it personal. EVERY FUCKING THREAD. I don't know if it is funny or sad. Old man you need to get a life. Go yell at the kids to get off your lawn or something.
Wtong.
I had to look her up, and even on her Wikipedia page it says she is FAR right and is known for her anti-semitic writings. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her.

OP:
Anyone paying attention knows that the lefts have been at war with the capitalists for a long time. They will do anything for power and this was a huge setback. Of course they are undermining the capitalist as much as possible.

Ok, how many other sources you want? This is funny coming from a guy that thinks he is an expert in Law Enforcement because he is a member of a law enforcement forum... come on man, get real.
So you choose to go personal instead of backing up your shit. Not surprising for a petty loser like yourself. But go ahead and prove I said I was an expert in LE. You can't, you stupid fuck.

Haha you went personal with your post FIRST. Jesus fucking Christ you have one tired out ass game. I go through this in every fucking thread with you. I post something, you attack me with a personal comment, I defend myself and you accuse me of making it personal. EVERY FUCKING THREAD. I don't know if it is funny or sad. Old man you need to get a life. Go yell at the kids to get off your lawn or something.
You used wikileaks as a definitive source so if you don't want criticism, don't say stupid shit. I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that I said I'm an expert in LE.

Wtong?

How can a Jew be anti-Semitic????

No I just got up and it didn't click right, which is evident by the fact I read her name wrong too. At least I can admit a mistake, you and the dipshit twin of your's would have argued about it for 4 or 5 pages.
You get everything wrong. Why you go so far out of the way to prove you're an idiot is some kind of disorder.

Look at the personal attack from the person just a post ago was saying how I make it personal... holy shit. So if I says something wrong and argue it into the ground I'm an idiot. And if I say something wrong and I admit it right away I'm an idiot?

Everyone book mark this page, I manned up and admitted I said someone's name wrong and and that I said they were anti-semitic instead of anti-Islamic, and STILL GOT BERATED for admitting making a mistake. That should say every thing you need to know about Owebo and Iceweasel.
You are arguing with someone whom is not worth the effort. Just like Owebo. No fruits come from attempted discussions with either.

I am a simple man....you are a simpleton.....good luck with that....I'm good....

You got the simple part right, but I doubt the man part is. Simpleton? Haha...

I didn't berate the dumb bastard about her. He can't even get that right.

You are arguing with someone whom is not worth the effort. Just like Owebo. No fruits come from attempted discussions with either.
You're the one making claims you can't back up. Don't blame your shortcomings onto others. Total loser move.

I didn't berate the dumb bastard about her. He can't even get that right.

You didn't?? Do you not expect people to not read this thread? Now other than Wikipedia can you show me a link to a bio about Pam Geller that isn't written by her?

OP:

Wtong.

OP:

You used wikileaks as a definitive source so if you don't want criticism, don't say stupid shit. I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that I said I'm an expert in LE.

Wtong?
He
Your President loves wikileaks, why not wikipedia?

I never heard him say he loved wikileaks and wikipedia isn't the same thing at all. LOL, you poor retard.
He was quoted as saying he loved wikileaks. It was mentioned in Sessions confirmation hearings. What fried your brains, or were you just always an idiot?
It has been all over these boards. Look things up before your pathetic personal attacks.
So you can't back it up. Go make love to your bong, it seems to be all you have left.
I heard him say it too. it is one of those scary things he shouts out without thinking.

You should celebrate the fact you're a simpleton.......we do....:lol:

You should celebrate the fact you're a simpleton.......we do....:lol:

You must have pretty pathetic lives if that is the kind of things you want to celebrate. :fu:

Wtong.

Wtong?
He

I heard him say it too. it is one of those scary things he shouts out without thinking.
He said it on a campaign stop in Pennsylvania. Google it.

You're the one making claims you can't back up. Don't blame your shortcomings onto others. Total loser move.
I am not imitating you. Just google it or shut up.

Then you might remind your people to quit interfering with the GOP primaries...it might come back to bite them again.
Of course nobody can be surprised by this.

The last act from the post-American saboteur-in-chief was to sabotage his American successor. It was typical of the smallness, meanness, and pettiness of the Obama administration, and the man himself, and exemplified his contempt for America and its people.

Full story – for those with open minds – is @ CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House - Geller Report

Seriously, you are citing a hate group like Pamela Geller.

The reason why Trump's transition is such a clown show is that the guy never should have been "elected' to start with.

You've got nothing. Loser.

Then you might remind your people to quit interfering with the GOP primaries...it might come back to bite them again.

Except nobody did. You guys managed to fuck up your primaries all on your own.

Mostly because the 60% of you who knew nominating Trump was a terrible idea couldn't get your shit together and pick a sensible alternative like Kasich (whom I would have voted for over Hillary).

Instead, the 60% of you let it happen, and then got behind the guy knowing he had no business in the White House because you just couldnt' stand the thought of the Clintons beating you again.

And now it is coming back to bite you in the ass.

In other words, you know that I am correct, or you would google it and prove me wrong.

In other words, you know that I am correct, or you would google it and prove me wrong.
I'm supposed to search to prove your case? See above.

I can remember the sabotage that the GOP used on Oblama during his entire presidency....What comes around, goes around...Yet, at sometime they will need to bury the hatchet and learn to do their real jobs they get paid for...
. Disagreeing with Obama's lying racist policies was committing sabotage ?? You need help. The black racist in this country have been exposing themselves along with their failed agenda ever since Obama was in office or before, and even more so since Obama left office.

Trump is for all Americans be it red and yellow, black and white, but that doesn't fit with the agenda of those who sought pay back from years of what they viewed as an oppressive America, and so they want to exclude people based upon color from the world in which they wanted or their wish is to render them (the whites in which they don't trust around 90% of them), to be powerless in the world in which they invisioned or wanted next.

Then it all got expanded into adding anti-American religions next, and then anti-American's in general who piled on for a grand total of chaos and anarchy to then run wildly on steroids. Trump is trying to solve the issues by moving the nation back towards a unified country for all races to participate in, and many Trump supporters who are black get it, but as for the black racist old timers, well they don't want to see the numbers who think like them deminish even further, and Lord don't let the nation become more unified by character instead of being separated by color right, because they just couldn't stand for that to happen as is being proven by their rehtoric and obstruction daily.

This stuff is so easy to see, and yet people think that they are still fooling people in all of it ?? Their guilt in it all leads them to believe that Trump has been put in place to strike down their agenda specifically, and this is why they (those guilty of this) are fighting him in hopes to keep their racist agenda going. In fact there are other groups tied into the racist agenda also, and they are those in which have been convinced that Trump is after them as well, so they have joined forces to try and resist the American 1st agenda of Trump, and all because they THINK it is detrimental to their specific agenda's that are not inclusive or even tolerant (all though they are touted to be), yet it is in a very deceptive way.

This nation needs a new standard set of guidelines that every American can agree upon, and putting Americans 1st in these standards agreed upon would get America back on track.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back