CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

Again what did the Dems know, and when did they know it ?? Their reactions are as if they are in on the illegal action or activity of the dripping leaks, and this based upon their actions or speak in calling for all sorts of things prematurely in this entire debacle.

The question that should be gotten to also, is did Hillary do the Russians wrong in the past, and therefore did she have them like so many others in the world, (and here) wanting her to lose the election because they were all done with her alledged corrupt lying ace ?

The question that should be gotten to also, is did Hillary do the Russians wrong in the past, and therefore did she have them like so many others in the world, (and here) wanting her to lose the election because they were all done with her alledged corrupt lying ace ?

No, that isn't a question at all... and you really need to stop trying to excuse the incompetence and corruption of the Trump Regime by squealing "But Hillary was a bitch!"

If the Russians are paying Trump and his people, then Trump needs to go. Period.

This really isn't complicated, and frankly, you guys are just going to end up with Pence anyway, so no skin off your ass.

No, that isn't a question at all... and you really need to stop trying to excuse the incompetence and corruption of the Trump Regime by squealing "But Hillary was a bitch!"

If the Russians are paying Trump and his people, then Trump needs to go. Period.

This really isn't complicated, and frankly, you guys are just going to end up with Pence anyway, so no skin off your ass.
. Prove the Russians are or were paying Trump or quit making accusations you can't back up.

Prove the Russians are or were paying Trump or quit making accusations you can't back up.

Let's see Trump's tax returns.

If there's nothing in them, I'll apologize.
. At this point I wouldn't give you people anything, and not because there would be anything there, but because you people are vile human beings. You would have to pry them out of my cold dead hands.. lol

Trump is NOT required to release his tax returns, I am sure the o-shit-ma people have already stolen them, If there was anything in there to prove anything, it would already have been leaked to the press. You don't think that all of the rats in the IRS left with the stinking SOB do you? If they had he would not have illegal access to all of the things that are being given to the press now. They are committing criminal acts every minute of every hour in an attempt to destroy not only TRUMP, but this country. TIME to bring them down HARD and by any means needed to stop their treason.

Trump is NOT required to release his tax returns, I am sure the o-shit-ma people have already stolen them, If there was anything in there to prove anything, it would already have been leaked to the press. You don't think that all of the rats in the IRS left with the stinking SOB do you? If they had he would not have illegal access to all of the things that are being given to the press now. They are committing criminal acts every minute of every hour in an attempt to destroy not only TRUMP, but this country. TIME to bring them down HARD and by any means needed to stop their treason.
Treason could actually stick this time.

This is nothing. If there was actionable intelligence on Trump's actions, it should have been preserved. If these reports are true then they should be made known to the people. I find it sad that Flynn might have been talking about policy changes when we have a sitting President and the defense is not that it should not have happened but they got caught.

At this point I wouldn't give you people anything, and not because there would be anything there, but because you people are vile human beings. You would have to pry them out of my cold dead hands.. lol

I don't think you are going to have a choice, buddy. I think at some point, even Republicans will be unable to ignore the level of Trump's corruption.

Then we will see if you have anyone on your side with integrity.

This is what happens when you put party ahead of country. It never ends well.

Or maybe they're just waiting for the right time to spring them...

That's probably why it's a good idea to get them out now..

. Their hesitation to release in this way also implicates them... Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Their hesitation to release in this way also implicates them... Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Again, they don't have to adhere to a schedule. Frankly, if I'm the IRS guy who has the copies of all of Trump's records, I'd wait until his approval rating hits 20% to spring them.

Their hesitation to release in this way also implicates them... Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Again, they don't have to adhere to a schedule. Frankly, if I'm the IRS guy who has the copies of all of Trump's records, I'd wait until his approval rating hits 20% to spring them.
. Well what you would do fits your character profile I guess, but it doesn't work that way in the real world. So you think that our Intel agencies are involved in corruption, where as they are or have with held evidence or information from the American people, Congress etc. and therefore costing the nation by such a move upwards in the millions or billions of dollars if released for maximum benefit on behalf of a political agenda, and people in power who may have abused that power in these ways ??

Ii is a criminal act to release a person's tax records without a court order.

The best test would be to e-mail Trumps tax records directly to Vladimir Putin, and then see if they show up on wikileaks like Hillary's e-mails.

Well what you would do fits your character profile I guess, but it doesn't work that way in the real world. So you think that our Intel agencies are involved in corruption, where as they are or have with held evidence or information from the American people, Congress etc. and therefore costing the nation by such a move upwards in the millions or billions of dollars if released for maximum benefit on behalf of a political agenda, and people in power who may have abused that power in these ways ??

Guy, I think you're a little confused. It wasn't like we didn't already know EXACTLY what Trump is. We did. Most of us voted against him, but an archaic system devised by slave-rapists 200 years ago let him sneak in.

Everybody, including the Republicans, know he's an impeachment looking for a place to happen.

But the intel agencies, the IRS and everyone else who has the goods on him don't want to diminish the OFFICE of the presidency by exposing incriminating evidence now. So everyone involved is playing a long game to protect their own interests.

Forum List

Back