CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

That's a long response you just used up your quota of words for the entire day in one post.

But on a serious note, Who the fuck is Pamela Gallagher and why would anything she says make it "Confirmed" that the Obama administration sabotaged Trump's transition? I could start a website and say Trump likes Golden Showers, is that going to confirm that too?
It's funny how uneducated you are....:lol:

Sorry Pam Geller...
Well if Pam GELLER said it, that is like the word of God.

I had to look her up, and even on her Wikipedia page it says she is FAR right and is known for her anti-semitic writings. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her.
How can a Jew be anti-Semitic????
By being am Uncle Mosche?

That's a long response you just used up your quota of words for the entire day in one post.

But on a serious note, Who the fuck is Pamela Gallagher and why would anything she says make it "Confirmed" that the Obama administration sabotaged Trump's transition? I could start a website and say Trump likes Golden Showers, is that going to confirm that too?

Sorry Pam Geller...

I had to look her up, and even on her Wikipedia page it says she is FAR right and is known for her anti-semitic writings. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Haha my mistake Anti-Islamic. :lmao:

It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand.....

Sorry Pam Geller...

Using wikipedia as a source tells us all we need to know about you.

OP:
Anyone paying attention knows that the lefts have been at war with the capitalists for a long time. They will do anything for power and this was a huge setback. Of course they are undermining the capitalist as much as possible.

Sorry Pam Geller...

No need to apologize, we all know you're an idiot....:lol:

Attack! Deny! Divert!

Without the least bit of proof.

Bud, don't ant to keep breaking this to you... but your side knew what Trump was when you nominated him.

You knew he was a racist
you knew he was a misogynist
you knew he was joined at the hip with Putin

and you supported him anyway, because you couldn't get over the fact that Hillary spanked you guys back in the 1990's when THEY were involved in a BS Scandal.

Well, the worm turns.

Now, not that I would advise Trump, because I want him to fail in epic style, but the best thing he can do at this point is get out ahead of this thing, full disclosure of any dealings anyone on his team had with the Russians, release his full tax records, proving he has no financial interest in Russia.

But instead, we'll get the steady drip, drip, drip of the intel community, which just plain doesn't like the man, leaking out stuff on him.

Sorry Pam Geller...

OP:
Anyone paying attention knows that the lefts have been at war with the capitalists for a long time. They will do anything for power and this was a huge setback. Of course they are undermining the capitalist as much as possible.

Ok, how many other sources you want? This is funny coming from a guy that thinks he is an expert in Law Enforcement because he is a member of a law enforcement forum... come on man, get real.

Sorry Pam Geller...

No I just got up and it didn't click right, which is evident by the fact I read her name wrong too. At least I can admit a mistake, you and the dipshit twin of your's would have argued about it for 4 or 5 pages.

Sorry Pam Geller...

OP:

Ok, how many other sources you want? This is funny coming from a guy that thinks he is an expert in Law Enforcement because he is a member of a law enforcement forum... come on man, get real.
So you choose to go personal instead of backing up your shit. Not surprising for a petty loser like yourself. But go ahead and prove I said I was an expert in LE. You can't, you stupid fuck.

Your President loves wikileaks, why not wikipedia?
Huh? You're that deranged? You fried your brain with pot.

I never heard him say he loved wikileaks and wikipedia isn't the same thing at all. LOL, you poor retard.
He was quoted as saying he loved wikileaks. It was mentioned in Sessions confirmation hearings. What fried your brains, or were you just always an idiot?

No I just got up and it didn't click right, which is evident by the fact I read her name wrong too. At least I can admit a mistake, you and the dipshit twin of your's would have argued about it for 4 or 5 pages.
You get everything wrong. Why you go so far out of the way to prove you're an idiot is some kind of disorder.

Sorry Pam Geller...

OP:

So you choose to go personal instead of backing up your shit. Not surprising for a petty loser like yourself. But go ahead and prove I said I was an expert in LE. You can't, you stupid fuck.

Haha you went personal with your post FIRST. Jesus fucking Christ you have one tired out ass game. I go through this in every fucking thread with you. I post something, you attack me with a personal comment, I defend myself and you accuse me of making it personal. EVERY FUCKING THREAD. I don't know if it is funny or sad. Old man you need to get a life. Go yell at the kids to get off your lawn or something.

I never heard him say he loved wikileaks and wikipedia isn't the same thing at all. LOL, you poor retard.
He was quoted as saying he loved wikileaks. It was mentioned in Sessions confirmation hearings. What fried your brains, or were you just always an idiot?
You forgot to back it up, bongboy.

You forgot to back it up, bongboy.
It has been all over these boards. Look things up before your pathetic personal attacks.

You get everything wrong. Why you go so far out of the way to prove you're an idiot is some kind of disorder.

Look at the personal attack from the person just a post ago was saying how I make it personal... holy shit. So if I says something wrong and argue it into the ground I'm an idiot. And if I say something wrong and I admit it right away I'm an idiot?

Everyone book mark this page, I manned up and admitted I said someone's name wrong and and that I said they were anti-semitic instead of anti-Islamic, and STILL GOT BERATED for admitting making a mistake. That should say every thing you need to know about Owebo and Iceweasel.

OP:

Haha you went personal with your post FIRST. Jesus fucking Christ you have one tired out ass game. I go through this in every fucking thread with you. I post something, you attack me with a personal comment, I defend myself and you accuse me of making it personal. EVERY FUCKING THREAD. I don't know if it is funny or sad. Old man you need to get a life. Go yell at the kids to get off your lawn or something.
Wtong.

OP:

You used wikileaks as a definitive source so if you don't want criticism, don't say stupid shit. I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that I said I'm an expert in LE.

Forum List

Back