CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Sell Federal Land To Build The Wall

So? Are you proposing to let all the drugs in?

yup, a wall will stop all the cargo ships carrying containers full of dope.

and nothing will stop the ignorance of Trumpdrones.
How many container ships go from Mexico to the USA?
Don't know. Tell us. How many?
None, dumbass. I love the way you snowflakes always double down on your stupidity.

Face it. The only person that doesnt know how f'n dumb you are is YOU. (AND MARION)

there aint gonna be NO DAMN WALL.

Goldilocks has crawfished on 2000 mile concrete WALL back to a partial steel fence.

SUCKERS
When you demonstrate that you can predict the future, perhaps we'll pay attention to your posts. So far, your record sucks.

Do you ever even read your own citation, moron?

Share The Facts

Mick Mulvaney
Director, Office of Management and Budget
misleading.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

"We don't understand why the Democrats are so wholeheartedly against [President Trump's border wall]. They voted for it in 2006."

I did! They in no way supported the "misleading" assessment.

I don't suppose you'd understand..you must be younger..I'm sorry.

"Trump is simply channeling the 2006 Secure Fence Act, and Schumer et al. who voted for it out of political calculation are indeed hypocrites for opposing the attempt to finally bring that law to fruition,”"

"At the surface level, it is true in a broad sense that Democrats including Schumer, Obama and Clinton have in the past supported border fencing. All three voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, and all three supported the 2013 Senate immigration overhaul that passed the Senate, and which called for tougher border security including some additional fencing."

Did Democrats Once Support Border Wall? - FactCheck.org

So yeah, they did vote for it in 2006 and you and fact check can fuck off, dumbass.

There is a huge difference between border fencing and a border wall.

Such as-?

A fence is a usually wooden or metal structure that encloses a yard, pasture, or other area. ... The difference between a fence and a wall is that you can almost always see through a fence, at least to some degree, while a wall is solid.
fence - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

not that you would understand complex thought .........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i have a wooden fence around my yard. you'd be hard pressed to see through it.

when it rains wood swells, no spaces between slats and they pop off- or warp

thats why my 6 foot wooden fence has gaps between the slats - you got fukd.

First you would have to prove that doing so is illegal. The whole point of the article is that it is legal.

Your chart is meaningless horseshit, of course.

The question still remains, if it is legal why is he not doing it? Why the shutdown if it is not necessary? Why make people work without a paycheck if he has so many other options?

Excuse me, Mister Motherfucker, but this issue has been glossed over by every fucking Congress since Reagan was President. IMO, the funding for it should come from all those current and previous politician's pockets. Reagan agreed to amnesty for 3 million in exchange for a wall and got nothing.
No more amnesty, no more bullshit! Build a wall!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwFGuvKUcAAGxom.jpg

What does that have to do with Trump not using these multiple funding options that the people on this forum say are valid?

So you think it's OK for taxpayers to already have funded a wall twice and Congress raided the funds and we still have no wall? I don't, sorry! Not sorry.

Angry, yes.

Free people do not yearn to be walled in by concentrated power and wealth since feudalism.
The wall isn't intended to keep us in, you fucking dumbass.

I did! They in no way supported the "misleading" assessment.

I don't suppose you'd understand..you must be younger..I'm sorry.

"Trump is simply channeling the 2006 Secure Fence Act, and Schumer et al. who voted for it out of political calculation are indeed hypocrites for opposing the attempt to finally bring that law to fruition,”"

"At the surface level, it is true in a broad sense that Democrats including Schumer, Obama and Clinton have in the past supported border fencing. All three voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, and all three supported the 2013 Senate immigration overhaul that passed the Senate, and which called for tougher border security including some additional fencing."

Did Democrats Once Support Border Wall? - FactCheck.org

So yeah, they did vote for it in 2006 and you and fact check can fuck off, dumbass.

There is a huge difference between border fencing and a border wall.

Such as-?

A fence is a usually wooden or metal structure that encloses a yard, pasture, or other area. ... The difference between a fence and a wall is that you can almost always see through a fence, at least to some degree, while a wall is solid.
fence - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

not that you would understand complex thought .........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i have a wooden fence around my yard. you'd be hard pressed to see through it.

when it rains wood swells, no spaces between slats and they pop off-

thats why my 6 foot wooden fence has gaps between the slats - you got fukd.
been sitting there for 6 years w/o issue.

So? Are you proposing to let all the drugs in?

How many container ships go from Mexico to the USA? Most of the drugs in this country come through the Mexican border.

all of them - they sail right across the Rio.

:auiqs.jpg:
You believe your abject stupidity is funny?

Here's a clue for you, moron, there are no container ships going from Mexico to the US. Why would they bother when they can just drive it to the US?

Container ships cost about 1% what trucking does to operate.
There are no friction or hills on the ocean.
No blown tires, no accidents, icy roads, drunks, etc.
A crew of 5 can do what would need a thousand drivers.

They still have to be taken off the ship and put on a truck. Why would they do that when they can just drive directly to their destination?

Are snowflakes all dumbasses like you?

The question still remains, if it is legal why is he not doing it? Why the shutdown if it is not necessary? Why make people work without a paycheck if he has so many other options?

Excuse me, Mister Motherfucker, but this issue has been glossed over by every fucking Congress since Reagan was President. IMO, the funding for it should come from all those current and previous politician's pockets. Reagan agreed to amnesty for 3 million in exchange for a wall and got nothing.

What does that have to do with Trump not using these multiple funding options that the people on this forum say are valid?

So you think it's OK for taxpayers to already have funded a wall twice and Congress raided the funds and we still have no wall? I don't, sorry! Not sorry.

Angry, yes.

Free people do not yearn to be walled in by concentrated power and wealth since feudalism.

zoooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

right over your pinhead ..
:abgg2q.jpg:

How many container ships go from Mexico to the USA? Most of the drugs in this country come through the Mexican border.

Here's a clue for you, moron, there are no container ships going from Mexico to the US. Why would they bother when they can just drive it to the US?

They still have to be taken off the ship and put on a truck. Why would they do that when they can just drive directly to their destination?

over the river and through the fence to grandmothers house we go ..

sing with me ..... dumbfuk.

Angry, yes.

Sure, sure.

Isn't that why the goods are in containers? To eventually be put onto trucks for site delivery everywhere shoog? They are called container ships for a reason. Were you under the impression that container ships did door to door deliveries? Do you really think you should be calling others dumb?

So what? It would still take an act of Congress to authorize the expenditure. And unless we're selling the public land to Mexico....well, I think it's obvious.
Unless we're selling the land to Mexico, what?

It's not clear that it takes an act of Congress. It didn't take an act of Congress for Obama to declare umpteen million acres of land to be national monuments. The federal government buys and sells land all the time without Congress getting involved.

It's done through the department of the interior and cannot be stopped by court inteference since it's not legislation in the specific sense.

Jo

Angry, yes.

Some of us are old enough to recall being fear mongered into duck and cover drills in school as kids, as if that would ever afford any protection from nuclear attack from those evil nations that built walls around their people.

And now we beg for one around us.

Isn't that why the goods are in containers? To eventually be put onto trucks for site delivery everywhere shoog? They are called container ships for a reason. Were you under the impression that container ships did door to door deliveries? Do you really think you should be calling others dumb?
Why would you put them on a ship when you can just drive directly to the final destination? You only transport them by sea when you haven't got any other choice.

Angry, yes.

Some of us are old enough to recall being fear mongered into duck and cover drills in school as kids, as if that would ever afford any protection from nuclear attack from those evil nations that built walls around their people.

I remembered the Dims trying to fear monger everyone into accepting government run healthcare.

Why would you put them on a ship when you can just drive directly to the final destination? You only transport them by sea when you haven't got any other choice.

Actually businesses do what they choose to do, and they don't have to, as I understand it, check in with you.

Angry, yes.

I remembered the Dims trying to fear monger everyone into accepting government run healthcare.

The rest of the advanced post-industrial world has 21st century healthcare, you do not, and you pay for more it. For worse outcomes. Only in america is partisanshitheadism a religion.

Wait, so Mexico paying for it was a LIE?

So Trump lied at all those rallies?

He's just a big orange pig liar POS?

No one gives a fuck whether Mexico pays, moron. Just as you didn't give a fuck if we could keep our doctors or that our healthcare would be $2500 cheaper.

They will pay... Trust me. It won't be a voluntary matter.

Jo
Stupid. Mexico will never pay for Don's Wall. You may. For some slats.

Angry, yes.

The rest of the advanced post-industrial world has 21st century healthcare, you do not, and you pay for more it. For worse outcomes. Only in america is partisanshitheadism a religion.
I thought the ACA was supposed to fix that. All you fucking douchebag snowflakes admit that it didn't fix anything.

You're the leading practitioner of partisanshitheadism in this forum.

So what? It would still take an act of Congress to authorize the expenditure. And unless we're selling the public land to Mexico....well, I think it's obvious.
Unless we're selling the land to Mexico, what?

It's not clear that it takes an act of Congress. It didn't take an act of Congress for Obama to declare umpteen million acres of land to be national monuments. The federal government buys and sells land all the time without Congress getting involved.

It's done through the department of the interior and cannot be stopped by court inteference since it's not legislation in the specific sense.

Jo
Thought so.

I thought the ACA was supposed to fix that. All you fucking douchebag snowflakes admit that it didn't fix anything.

You're the leading practitioner of partisanshitheadism in this forum.

You were an idiot for thinking that weren't you, the ACA is not single payer, ya got took.

All I've done hon is disagree with you. So you assign labels rather than go after the ideas. Because you can't.

Forum List

Back