CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Sell Federal Land To Build The Wall

This is fucking stupid. Please stop.

Yes Trump could stupidly sell off Federal lands (I think) but that wouldn't help him at all.

That money would go into the General Treasury...and it would take Congressional action to spend it from there

Great, thanks for saying something stupid, stupidly.

Feds don't own much in Red States where I'm from...........It's out west they own most of the State.........So sorry ........you didn't get to fuck us with liberal lunacy.....
:abgg2q.jpg:
The Feds fund us ya'lls a lot down here, you know that.

The Red State Rant is BS...............California is Number 1 in that category.

Sure it is. It's The Reality America Show.

When it isn't burning to the ground from mismanagement.............LOL
If you have some studies or data please do get to some substance. Otherwise, I'll be out raking so my property doesn't go up in flames before I sit down to a dinner of Fweedumb Fwies.
Don't light a match.......dangerous there...............might have to water too......hate it if you go over your quota of water per day there................might get fined..............LOL

The Feds fund us ya'lls a lot down here, you know that.

If you have some studies or data please do get to some substance. Otherwise, I'll be out raking so my property doesn't go up in flames before I sit down to a dinner of Fweedumb Fwies.
Don't light a match.......dangerous there...............might have to water too......hate it if you go over your quota of water per day there................might get fined..............LOL
[Insert jr highish acronym here]

Could we get $5B for a red state?
Feds don't own much in Red States where I'm from...........It's out west they own most of the State.........So sorry ........you didn't get to fuck us with liberal lunacy.....
:abgg2q.jpg:
So the answer is that no Red state is worth 5 billion. Thanks for confirming
We are not for sale.............you need to consult your local Human Trafficer from Below the border for that................Why are you trying to buy slaves................Oh well............your problem and not ours. We have tents for sale here if you need more for the GREATNESS of Mexifornia.

Again, South Carolina isn't worth 5B. So the sale of red states to Mexico is a no-go.
So I take it we have all reached a consensus that Mexico is NOT giving Don shit for his maybe on slats?

I knew it on day one (like most people). I just like pushing the buttons of the Trumpians to see how ridiculous the rationalizations can get.

[Insert jr highish acronym here]
Drama-peq116.jpg

Yeah to kiddish for me, you win, no discussion, got it.

Your Wall?

We're all in much more danger of being visited by violence daily just by living in america. Take a look at your schools for example. "Illegals" don't scare me, I live amongst americans in a dysfunctional society.

Your Wall?

We're all in much more danger of being visited by violence daily just by living in america. Take a look at your schools for example. "Illegals" don't scare me, I live amongst americans in a dysfunctional society.
Who the hell said we are scared of them.........We should trade a liberal for a Mexican on a one for one basis............

Now that is a good deal...........Tell Schumer to offer that one up..........Enjoy Mexico.

Woo Hoo! Go Trump! Do it! Kick those snowflakes in the yarbles!

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Sell Federal Land To Build The Wall - Big League Politics

To build a wall along the United States’ international border with Mexico, President Donald Trump could order the sale of approximately 500,000 to 5 million acres of federal land. The U.S. Government currently claims ownership of about 640 million acres of land — or about 28% of the total land mass of the nation. This could raise the entire $25 billion needed to finance building the wall (not just the next installment we are currently fighting over).

But one must understand that out of 640 million acres there is a vast diversity of terrain. The task is to select only between around 0.08% to 0.78% of that total land. Most federally-owned land is not suitable. But some land would be appropriate for sale to the State government, the County, or the general public. Some Western public land is nothing but empty grassland, just ordinary grazing land. Some public land is indistinguishable from the type of land currently owned and used by private citizens. In some cases, there seems to be no plausible reason for the federal government to be holding the land at all.

Decisions about which public lands within a state to consider as candidates must be nominated by each State government. It cannot be the President deciding, because left-wing interests groups will demagogue the issue. The State must identify which lands are not environmentally sensitive, culturally historic, important for scenic or recreational purposes, or reasonably claimed by Native Americans. Throwing those decisions to the States allows all the stake-holders to debate the choices, minimizing left-wing hysteria.

So where's the law that says the president can take that money and spend it where ever he wants? Get back to me when you have that answer.

Woo Hoo! Go Trump! Do it! Kick those snowflakes in the yarbles!

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Sell Federal Land To Build The Wall - Big League Politics

To build a wall along the United States’ international border with Mexico, President Donald Trump could order the sale of approximately 500,000 to 5 million acres of federal land. The U.S. Government currently claims ownership of about 640 million acres of land — or about 28% of the total land mass of the nation. This could raise the entire $25 billion needed to finance building the wall (not just the next installment we are currently fighting over).

But one must understand that out of 640 million acres there is a vast diversity of terrain. The task is to select only between around 0.08% to 0.78% of that total land. Most federally-owned land is not suitable. But some land would be appropriate for sale to the State government, the County, or the general public. Some Western public land is nothing but empty grassland, just ordinary grazing land. Some public land is indistinguishable from the type of land currently owned and used by private citizens. In some cases, there seems to be no plausible reason for the federal government to be holding the land at all.

Decisions about which public lands within a state to consider as candidates must be nominated by each State government. It cannot be the President deciding, because left-wing interests groups will demagogue the issue. The State must identify which lands are not environmentally sensitive, culturally historic, important for scenic or recreational purposes, or reasonably claimed by Native Americans. Throwing those decisions to the States allows all the stake-holders to debate the choices, minimizing left-wing hysteria.
/----/ I can hear the libtards screeching now.
iu
Nice self portrait, cell.

Your Wall?

Who the hell said we are scared of them.........

You did.
When..........I work around illegals every day.............LOL

We know who they are..............ya big dummy.

Your Wall?

You did.

If you're not reporting them...you're part of the problem. Why do you hate America?

Your Wall?

You did.

If you're not reporting them...you're part of the problem. Why do you hate America?
They are everywhere..............that is the problem ........or have you not noticed...............I didn't hire them and the gov't refuses to do anything about it.............

At least we can try to stop the flood gates ........which is the point.

We'd do much better by enforcing the laws against hiring illegals and making the penalties harsher.

We'd do much better by enforcing the laws against hiring illegals and making the penalties harsher.
No we wouldn't. Deporting people is a lot more difficult and expensive than keeping them out in the first place. You have to be a fucking idiot to believe otherwise.

Forum List

Back