Congrats, leftists...inflation is here. You cant just print money and get yourself out of debt.

It sure is something to keep an eye on. Right now I'm not that concerned if inflation is limited to our economy bouncing back from Covid, but if this extends more than 3 months then the Fed better step in and tighten the money supply.

It sure is something to keep an eye on. Right now I'm not that concerned if inflation is limited to our economy bouncing back from Covid, but if this extends more than 3 months then the Fed better step in and tighten the money supply.
They're laying back for now. Some feel this is just going to be a spike. If it persists, though, Powell will put the hammer down. The question will be in the timing. No one knows right now, including those who claim they do.

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

This is the beginning of the next 2009. Its coming fast.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.

I have been saying this for 13 months now.

We are about to get fucked hard. Thanks assholes.

Dumbass. There is a lot of demand coming. Prices will rise. Savings rates are highest in decades. People have been hunkered down. The economy will blaze but there will be some price inflation until production catches up.
These folks have no idea what they're talking about. They're hoping for the worst, that's all.

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

This is the beginning of the next 2009. Its coming fast.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.
You mean an auto that you would by today is the same price as in 1997 because there has been no inflation?

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him
8973A53F-CCEB-4B56-95F5-76FD6BADAA3A.jpeg

Forum List

Back