Congrats, leftists...inflation is here. You cant just print money and get yourself out of debt.

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

This is the beginning of the next 2009. Its coming fast.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.

I feel the same way about you fucking RWI’s.
Fuck you and any asshole that voted for that vile asshole trump. What a POS.
I cannot stand that moron or any cult supporter of him.

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.

Bbbbut Trump. He's gone moron. Now you have to bbbblame Bbbbiden & Kkkkameltttoe.

Interesting coming from Republicans

Didnt hear a word while Trump ran up a $3 trillion Deficit

I said plenty of words about Trump running the deficit. I also called out you people for suddenly having an issue with high deficits. Cut the bullshit. You were more fueled to beat up Trump. Democrats are not opposed to high deficits. I’ll take Cries from Democrats about high deficit and debt spending when they come to the table and talk about cutting spending which isn’t happening anytime soon given your side felt the need too fund gender studies in Pakistan to the tune of $10M and $25M for new curtains at the Kennedy Center under the COVID-19 Relief Bill. Pathetic.

Bbbbut Trump. He's gone moron. Now you have to bbbblame Bbbbiden & Kkkkameltttoe.
Nope.

I said plenty of words about Trump running the deficit. I also called out you people for suddenly having an issue with high deficits. Cut the bullshit. You were more fueled to beat up Trump. Democrats are not opposed to high deficits. I’ll take Cries from Democrats about high deficit and debt spending when they come to the table and talk about cutting spending which isn’t happening anytime soon given your side felt the need too fund gender studies in Pakistan to the tune of $10M and $25M for new curtains at the Kennedy Center under the COVID-19 Relief Bill. Pathetic.
Trump supporters love running up the debt.

Nope.

Trump supporters love running up the debt.

As do Democrats. They just like to beat up Trump more.

Democrats tax and spend
Republicans cut taxes and spend

Democrats tax and spend
Republicans cut taxes and spend
Freezing the budget for 4 years would work wonders. Federal, State, Local and City governments doing this would create a more positive cash flow but not make many people happy.

While it makes intuitive sense, there does not seem to be a correlation between money supply and inflation. Fuel prices, on the other hand, have a direct impact.

Forum List

Back