Congrats, leftists...inflation is here. You cant just print money and get yourself out of debt.

I have been saying this for 13 months now.

We are about to get fucked hard. Thanks assholes.

Dumbass. There is a lot of demand coming. Prices will rise. Savings rates are highest in decades. People have been hunkered down. The economy will blaze but there will be some price inflation until production catches up.

Until production catches up. That is not permanent inflation. It is artificially induced.
I agree.

I have been saying this for 13 months now.

We are about to get fucked hard. Thanks assholes.

Biden is not president of India. Check your OP. LOL
India and any other Nation and scumbag the King of Extortion and Graft (Faux Xiden) took money from is The King of Him.
You must be fun at parties babbling nonsense for people to laugh at like a clown or jester.

Dumbass. There is a lot of demand coming. Prices will rise. Savings rates are highest in decades. People have been hunkered down. The economy will blaze but there will be some price inflation until production catches up.

This aged poorly.
…..and this person called ME the dumbass.

Lefties, when you shit the bed so badly, do you ever Consider changing how you make decisions?

You were wrong about inflation. Were you lying or stupid?

Anyone can take a look at the history on this site, inflation is an inevitability that most of us conservatives have been warning of.

This is the beginning of the next 2009. Its coming fast.

It started as soon as Biden fucked with fuel prices. What a bag of shit, Fuck him and everyone who voted for him.

I AM SMARTER THAN THE CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESRVE AND THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY!

BOW TO COLONELNOSTRODAMUS.

This aged poorly.
…..and this person called ME the dumbass.

Lefties, when you shit the bed so badly, do you ever Consider changing how you make decisions?

You were wrong about inflation. Were you lying or stupid?
I was 100% accurate and the results are as I predicted over a year ago. Kudos to me. Productions hasn’t caught up.

Are more cars being made? Nope. Less. So they cost more.

Are microchips caught up to pre pandemic levels? Nope. Less. So they cost more.

Only thing being produced more than precovid is oil and that is refinery capacity issues.

Gee….lF ONLY SOMEONE SAW THIS INFLATION COMING 18 months ago and tried to sound the alarm.

OP sure fucking did.

Yet, you cultists are the SMART ones, huh?

I was 100% accurate and the results are as I predicted over a year ago. Kudos to me. Productions hasn’t caught up.

Are more cars being made? Nope. Less. So they cost more.

Are microchips caught up to pre pandemic levels? Nope. Less. So they cost more.

Only thing being produced more than precovid is oil and that is refinery capacity issues.

You called this hyper inflation?

Link to your posts.

Look at all the cult retardation in this thread.

You stupid fucks could not predict the next number in this series: 1,2,3,4,5,6, (x)

Quit trying to deflect the Kkkult talk
It’s a trump kkkult
Admit it
Robert Byrd, long time democrat senator, KKK member, eulogized by the KKK loving democrat POTUS Joe Biden--you can admit that--it is historically documented FACT. Take your Alinsky tactics down the road.

Robert Byrd, long time democrat senator, KKK member, eulogized by the KKK loving democrat POTUS Joe Biden--you can admit that--it is historically documented FACT. Take your Alinsky tactics down the road.
BFD about that idiot Byrd

Quit trying to hide behind one fucking idiot in Byrd when the South is littered with white trash redneck confederate flag waving racists.

Go ahead and hang all your deflection hopes on Robert Byrd.

Forum List

Back