Congrats to the Democrats for winning the baseball game

They should change up their organization of this event. Instead of Dem/Rep, it needs to be teams made up of both parties playing each other...

there ya go.

put everyones name in the hopper and draw teams ... best team wins.
What would be the point of that?

I played baseball AND football for 15 years in some of the most competitive enviornments in the country, and not one time was the game about Democrats vs Republicans.
It was about our school or our city against theirs.

And yet every time there is a shooting of some importance you and your lefty buddies fall all over yourself claiming a rightwinger did or that rhetoric from the right caused it.

I do huh?

Link(s)? Any time? Anywhere?

You need to go learn to read. I've been calling out Composition/Generalization fallacies since the day I got here. Go ahead, try to find evidence of my actually using one. Happy hunting, idiot.

I keep asking for that list of democrats shot by republicans.

What kind of moron would make up a list like that?
Oh wait, look who I'm talking to....

I can remind you that in the past the left has claimed rightwing rhetoric lead to a number of shootings and I don't recall you disagreeing.

"The left" did that huh? :lol:

What did they do, come out on stage like a chorus, with a conductor and a script? Kind of a "follow the bouncing ball" deal?

As I said --- the Illiterati are challenged with the distinctions between "singular" and "plural". Sad.

Fucking dolt.
The only STUPID one here is you numerous democrats in Congress and Liberals in the press blamed every shooting in the last 15 years on right wing rhetoric. Most famous one was the attempt to blame the Gifford's shooting on Sarah Palin. I believe even Pelosi said it was her fault and now Pelosi is busy claiming that can not happen.

And yet every time there is a shooting of some importance you and your lefty buddies fall all over yourself claiming a rightwinger did or that rhetoric from the right caused it.

I do huh?

Link(s)? Any time? Anywhere?

You need to go learn to read. I've been calling out Composition/Generalization fallacies since the day I got here. Go ahead, try to find evidence of my actually using one. Happy hunting, idiot.

I keep asking for that list of democrats shot by republicans.

What kind of moron would make up a list like that?
Oh wait, look who I'm talking to....

I can remind you that in the past the left has claimed rightwing rhetoric lead to a number of shootings and I don't recall you disagreeing.

"The left" did that huh? :lol:

What did they do, come out on stage like a chorus, with a conductor and a script? Kind of a "follow the bouncing ball" deal?

As I said --- the Illiterati are challenged with the distinctions between "singular" and "plural". Sad.

Fucking dolt.
The only STUPID one here is you numerous democrats in Congress and Liberals in the press blamed every shooting in the last 15 years on right wing rhetoric. Most famous one was the attempt to blame the Gifford's shooting on Sarah Palin. I believe even Pelosi said it was her fault and now Pelosi is busy claiming that can not happen.

Soooooo you're backing away from your claim that *I* did this shit huh. Go run and hide, Wimp.

Or do you think I'm freaking Nancy Pelosi?

Dumbass..............

Forum List

Back