Congrats to the Democrats for winning the baseball game

e5084100.gif

40-39-1

Democrats lead by one game after tonight

This year's game raised over a million dollars

A record for this charity game

:beer:
The GOP a really shitty baseball players… And should be mocked for it.
They are as bad at baseball as they are at their jobs... incompetent

Yea let's mock the loosing team in a charity game, made up of non baseball players. That's the American spirit.

I don't have a TV but I understand it was on CSpan.
Do you have a phone, a bathroom, indoor plumbing?

Not all in the same room.

But then, those are necessities. My toilet doesn't sit there and dictate what I should think by flooding my senses with emotional bullshit while I lie back and think of England.

I know the area where he lives. Most likely no!

You have no clue where I live. You prolly don't even know where you live since you're afraid to go out, lest the eeeebil neeeegroes and Joooooos get you.

Which is a stupid fear, since nobody gets you.

He's probably going off the tigers logo.

You have no clue where I live. You prolly don't even know where you live since you're afraid to go out, lest the eeeebil neeeegroes and Joooooos get you.

That's an LSU logo. I have no connection with LSU, I only put that up today when I read that both teams on the field were wearing LSU logos for Steve Scalise. If he was going by my regular avatar, he must think I live in Portugal.

Last edited:
Their tactics are very unethical.

You don't shoot the other team's players. Seriously, who the hell does that?
Too soon?

Anyway, I agree. Shooting the opposing baseball team should be illegal. Hopefully someone passes a law against it.

"Democrats" didn't do that. "James Hodgkinson" did that.
I understand there's rampant ignorance around this joint on the finer distinctions between the concepts of "singular" and "plural'. That's weird.
And yet every time there is a shooting of some importance you and your lefty buddies fall all over yourself claiming a rightwinger did or that rhetoric from the right caused it. I keep asking for that list of democrats shot by republicans. I can remind you that in the past the left has claimed rightwing rhetoric lead to a number of shootings and I don't recall you disagreeing.

And yet every time there is a shooting of some importance you and your lefty buddies fall all over yourself claiming a rightwinger did or that rhetoric from the right caused it.

I do huh?

Link(s)? Any time? Anywhere?

You need to go learn to read. I've been calling out Composition/Generalization fallacies since the day I got here. Go ahead, try to find evidence of my actually using one. Happy hunting, idiot.

I keep asking for that list of democrats shot by republicans.

What kind of moron would make up a list like that?
Oh wait, look who I'm talking to....

I can remind you that in the past the left has claimed rightwing rhetoric lead to a number of shootings and I don't recall you disagreeing.

"The left" did that huh? :lol:

What did they do, come out on stage like a chorus, with a conductor and a script? Kind of a "follow the bouncing ball" deal?

As I said --- the Illiterati are challenged with the distinctions between "singular" and "plural". Sad.

Fucking dolt.

And yet every time there is a shooting of some importance you and your lefty buddies fall all over yourself claiming a rightwinger did or that rhetoric from the right caused it.

I do huh?

You need to go learn to read. I've been calling out Composition/Generalization fallacies since the day I got here. Go ahead, try to find evidence of my actually using one. Happy hunting, idiot.

I can remind you that in the past the left has claimed rightwing rhetoric lead to a number of shootings and I don't recall you disagreeing.

What did they do, come out on stage like a chorus, with a conductor and a script? Kind of a "follow the bouncing ball" deal?

Fucking dolt.
Actually, Hillary Clinton and the President of Mexico did exactly that. It coincided with the Dems shipping weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

I do huh?

Fucking dolt.
Actually, Hillary Clinton and the President of Mexico did exactly that. It coincided with the Dems shipping weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

I uh, don't think Hillary Clinton and the President of Mexico comprise "the left". :lol:
Don't think they're even in it.

I'm sure the fantasy of a political party having an arsenal to ship around has a creative, if hastily patched-together-in-the-moment, backstory too but I'll pass.

Too soon?

Anyway, I agree. Shooting the opposing baseball team should be illegal. Hopefully someone passes a law against it.
But the thing is, they shot him before the game even started. So the umpire couldn't do jack shit about it because he had no jurisdiction.

That's an LSU logo. I have no connection with LSU, I only put that up today when I read that both teams on the field were wearing LSU logos for Steve Scalise. If he was going by my regular avatar, he must think I live in Portugal.
Yea the LSU tigers, LOUISIANA state university. That's where he probably thought you lived. As in "tigerland"

I understand there's rampant ignorance around this joint on the finer distinctions between the concepts of "singular" and "plural'. That's weird.
Hodgkinson is a Democrat, so Democrats did do that.

He was obviously working for the Democrats. The plan was to take out the other team's shortstop.

I tell ya what, when you have Cedric Richmond on the mound you don't need to shoot anybody. You can actually spot them some players and still win.
Scalise was supposed to be the pitcher, jackass.

I do huh?

Fucking dolt.

I uh, don't think Hillary Clinton and the President of Mexico comprise "the left". :lol:
Don't think they're even in it.

I'm sure the fantasy of a political party having an arsenal to ship around has a creative, if hastily patched-together-in-the-moment, backstory too but I'll pass.
Silly libs will swear the Dems never sent weapons to drug cartels and tried to pin it on gun shops to bring in a new era of non-effective gun control, yet that is exactly what they tried to do.

Forum List

Back