Congratulations Dogbert!

You are on dangerous ground right here Willow. Modbert and I both told you bones has NEVER told us anything about your private life, your age, or anything in a PM.

You better stop now, just a warning.

Okay,, I will..but threatening me won't make me believe either one of you..

You are calling Modbert and me both liars, and accusing bones of something she didn't do.

All because you can't take some teasing. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

I'm done here, but you better think LONG AND HARD about what you've said on here.

bones would never betray your trust like that, and I would never use information that was private against someone on here.

Go log off, drink some tea, and go watch "30 Rock"

Who died and made you my boss?

then you will have no problem providing links to "constantly."

I would, but it won't make a difference if I do. All you'll do is cry that I'm nitpicking or taking posts from a certain date. You don't think I've played this game with you before? I know how you work Willow.

well, then,, I'd say you have made assertions about me you seem unwilling to prove.. and you are indignant that I don't believe you and mama?

and you know this how?
It's my grandma's favorite show too!

Maybe make a little Geritol Daquiri to drink while you're watching, load the bong with some catnip, and it's PARTY time! :beer:

Thank you asswipe.. and tell strollingbones she's an asswipe too.. Guess what? I am old.. so Kerry on with the Geritol jokes.. at least I'm not an asswipe..

gee willow i have never revealed anything you have told me...to anyone...why would i?

appreciate the trust there

dogbert is barely out of the sperm stage....lol....congrads

here's a reference to yer age! and guess who made it? and you even thanked her..

a reference i have made in public to dogbert before...i didnt know his age was a secret? i dont think it is. it has been mentioned by more people than me...references to his not being able to drink etc.

i dont see how knowing dog's age and all...means i said a word about you?

a reference i have made in public to dogbert before...i didnt know his age was a secret? i dont think it is. it has been mentioned by more people than me...references to his not being able to drink etc.

Nope, my age is not secret. Willow is referencing the fact I told her how she always attacks me by using my age as an insult instead of addressing my arguments. So she brings up your comments as if they're the same thing.

She's lost what little grip on reality she had left.

okay okay,, I give, the only person I ever told my age to at USMB held it a closely guarded secret and EZ and MODMORON just pulled geritol jokkes outta their azz.. yeahh yeah,, that's the story and we are sticking to it..

Nope, my age is not secret. Willow is referencing the fact I told her how she always attacks me by using my age as an insult instead of addressing my arguments. So she brings up your comments as if they're the same thing.

She's lost what little grip on reality she had left.

so you don't have to back up your allegations?? that's the beauty of being a MODMORON isn't it??

willow i have never told anyone your age. do you think its not easy to figure out from your posts? but thanks for turning on me..and accusing me of things i didnt do.

Fuck Dogbert/Modbert or whatever nom de plume he falls under. He's still a Statist Douchebag wet behind the fuckin' Ears under ANY name.

Fuck Dogbert/Modbert or whatever nom de plume he falls under. He's still a Statist Douchebag wet behind the fuckin' Ears under ANY name.

watch yerself, if you piss in MODMORONS cherriors you will get laughed at for being old.. and btw.. he isn't required to back up his allegations.. that's just the way it is.

watch yerself, if you piss in MODMORONS cherriors you will get laughed at for being old.. and btw.. he isn't required to back up his allegations.. that's just the way it is.

Of course not. Which makes HIM a bigger and wetter DOUCHEBAG.

Things I've learned since I last came in this thread:

1.) Thomas is still bitter about prior conversations.

2.) Willow cannot only not take a joke, but she doesn't seem to understand the concept of one. However, she has no problem dishing out such remarks freely on a daily basis here at USMB.

Edit: These will be my last words on that subject for this thread.

Things I've learned since I last came in this thread:

1.) Thomas is still bitter about prior conversations.

2.) Willow cannot only not take a joke, but she doesn't seem to understand the concept of one. However, she has no problem dishing out such remarks freely on a daily basis here at USMB.

Edit: These will be my last words on that subject for this thread.

yeah right and there will be no links I take it?

Buncha old fucks on this thread here.

'Cept for you Dog. Perhaps when you hit puberty we'll take you out and get you laid.

Hehe...I think it's funny Crimson uses the third person...or maybe it's the royal "We"?

This site hasn't gone downhill. They've always let diverse and really annoying people become mods because, typically, only the most annoying people want to be mods.

At least that's my theory.

Forum List

Back