Congratulations, Madam President

Tonight was Trump's last shot imo. While he scored some very good shots it was ultimately a failure. All Hillary had to do was ride the wave & not fuck up. She accomplished that. Trump needed to both prosecute Hillary as well as make a case for a Trump presidency. While he did good on Russia & somewhat on the economy he didn't get the knockout and failed to promote his agenda.

I'm sure the schmucks among us will quickly label me a Hillary supporter and point to the thanks that this thread is likely to get from the left, and there isn't much I can say about that. I have not and will likely never support a Democrat because their agenda is the polar opposite of my beliefs. Having said that I'm no fool either and the writing is on the wall for all to see.

You people voted for Trump and made him my nominee. The Hillary presidency is the result of your stupidity. Just about anybody could have beaten her and you all nominated to most polarizing & hated person out of all of them. Sure some of them were "RINOS" but not all of them were. Having said that even a "RINO" would have at least nominated judges that lean to the right.

You wanted your cake and all you got was a DEM bus dumping shit in your street corner sewer.

/rant

Hillary Clinton will never be president of the United States.
Put the Crack Pipe down

You're the one who belongs in rehab, convict.
I am a convict. So what? You jelly cause I had such a shitty start and still surpassed you?

I could buy your entire moth-eaten empire with what I have in my wallet....when you ever gonna get something right?

When the election is shown to be fair and certified, then we'll consider accepting the results.

Al Gore didn't accept the result in 2000 did he? No, so why should The Donald be expected to say TWO WEEKS before the election day that he's going to accept the result?

Yes, he did. Florida in 2000 was a special case of electile dysfunction - with Governor Jeb Bush and Secretary of State Katherine Harris.

Florida 'recounts' make Gore winner | World news | The Guardian

Al Gore didn't accept the 2000 result.

Are you being paid extra money to post tonight?

Tonight was Trump's last shot imo. While he scored some very good shots it was ultimately a failure. All Hillary had to do was ride the wave & not fuck up. She accomplished that. Trump needed to both prosecute Hillary as well as make a case for a Trump presidency. While he did good on Russia & somewhat on the economy he didn't get the knockout and failed to promote his agenda.

I'm sure the schmucks among us will quickly label me a Hillary supporter and point to the thanks that this thread is likely to get from the left, and there isn't much I can say about that. I have not and will likely never support a Democrat because their agenda is the polar opposite of my beliefs. Having said that I'm no fool either and the writing is on the wall for all to see.

You people voted for Trump and made him my nominee. The Hillary presidency is the result of your stupidity. Just about anybody could have beaten her and you all nominated to most polarizing & hated person out of all of them. Sure some of them were "RINOS" but not all of them were. Having said that even a "RINO" would have at least nominated judges that lean to the right.

You wanted your cake and all you got was a DEM bus dumping shit in your street corner sewer.

/rant

Put the Crack Pipe down

I am a convict. So what? You jelly cause I had such a shitty start and still surpassed you?

I could buy your entire moth-eaten empire with what I have in my wallet....when you ever gonna get something right?
Okie Dokie Opie

Trump clearly won the second and third debate...I called the first one a tie. And Trump nor anybody with brain activity should not be called upon to validate an election in advance that is dire danger of being stolen.
There is historical precedence in holding back acceptance of the results until it can be certified. In 1960' Nixon clearly would have won the election because the Kennedy's shenanigans in the vote count in Illinois. He decided to accept the results even though he actually won. Bad mistake. Karma would befall Kennedy 1000 days later in ?Dallas.

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
I pledged to support and defend the constitution when I was commissioned in the Army. The includes supporting the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. So I don't see how any honorable American can support Trump at this point.
What about when the election is corrupt and rigged, which we all know it is.

LuckovichTrumpOlympicsRigged_1000_590_429.jpg

Put the Crack Pipe down

Okie Dokie Opie

Okay Pa.

Trump clearly won the second and third debate...I called the first one a tie. And Trump nor anybody with brain activity should not be called upon to validate an election in advance that is dire danger of being stolen.
There is historical precedence in holding back acceptance of the results until it can be ertified. In 1960' Nixon clearly would have won the election because the Kennedy's shenanigans in the vote count in Illinois. He decided to accept the results even though he actually won. Bad mistake. Karma would befall Kennedy 1000 days later in ?Dallas.
No, dumbass, that is what you do if it is legitimately close. He would have said he would concede if it wasn't close.

But he didn't say that. And you have no excuse for playing this stupid game.

I can't imagine Hillary as president...what a dick...full of shit...Al Gore didn't accept losing to W...
Florida was questionable, and he accepted SCOTUS ruling.

Trump is questioning the legitimacy of the Constitutional system.

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Lol. I can't wait for more Wiki Leaks. Trump will win. Hillary being exposed.

Put the Crack Pipe down

Okie Dokie Opie

Okay Pa.
When's Aunt Bee cookin pie?

I can't imagine Hillary as president...what a dick...full of shit...Al Gore didn't accept losing to W...
Florida was questionable, and he accepted SCOTUS ruling.

Trump is questioning the legitimacy of the Constitutional system.
Because a Democrat signed off on fucked up butterfly ballot that was confusing. Well, that's how Democrats operate localities. See Detroit.

There is historical precedence in holding back acceptance of the results until it can be certified. In 1960' Nixon clearly would have won the election because the Kennedy's shenanigans in the vote count in Illinois. He decided to accept the results even though he actually won. Bad mistake. Karma would befall Kennedy 1000 days later in ?Dallas.

Good work. Yep, Sam Giancana's boys threw 100,000 Nixon votes into the Chicago River to give Kennedy Illinois and the presidency as a favor to the old bootlegger Joe Kennedy. Then JFK named Bobby his AG and Bobby went after the Teamsters. Giancana wasn't a guy you double-crossed and he got his payback in Dallas.

Lol. I can't wait for more Wiki Leaks. Trump will win. Hillary being exposed.

Yeah, you deranged NaziCons really eat that distorted/doctored/fake shit up from Putin and Assange like pigs eat slop. Hilarious!

Good republicans now start working to make sure we get a candidate who stand a chance in 2020.

That is not a Trump, a Dan Patrick from Texas, a Mike Pence from Iowa, etc.

She could have died on the floor and you'd call it a win for her.

Nobody takes you seriously.

Forum List

Back