Congratulations, Madam President

You were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Or when he said he would overturn roe v Wade. If women don't vote they can't say they didn't see it coming. He said it

Hillary even supports Partial Birth Abortion, that should be worth some more votes for The Donald even if those people don't like him, they'll hold their noses and vote for him and I think many of the American people will vote for him because they know Hillary will if need be do an Executive Order to start confiscating peoples firearms.

Why don't you anti-choice NaziCons ever have any concern for women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons - including to save their own lives? Why is that? That's what Hillary was talking about.

I'm anti-abortion except in the cases of the life of the mother, rape and incest, there is no need for the practice of Partial Birth Abortion, there in those late term cases can be dealt with by an emergency C-Section.

"women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons"

If you can't afford a baby, then use contraception, abortion isn't a means of contraception and a baby shouldn't be murdered in the womb because it being born isn't financially convenient.
I think a woman should be able to get an abortion for whatever reason she seems acceptable. Your judgement not necessary

The polls say different. The Republicans just put the wrong candidate against her. It's killed this election.

The polls don't mean diddly-squat...only one that counts is on November 8th. The polls out now are nothing more than damage-assessments of bullshit stories.

I can't imagine Hillary as president...what a dick...full of shit...Al Gore didn't accept losing to W...
Florida was questionable, and he accepted SCOTUS ruling.

Trump is questioning the legitimacy of the Constitutional system.

Exactly! Thank you!
What utter horseshit. He's questioning the honesty and integrity of Democrat politicians and election officials, and he has every good reasons to question them.

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.

She could have died on the floor and you'd call it a win for her.

Nobody takes you seriously.
The commentators seemed to agree but their rigged for hillary. Trump hung himself but he sure gave Republicans what they were looking for.

The polls say different. The Republicans just put the wrong candidate against her. It's killed this election.

The polls don't mean diddly-squat...only one that counts is on November 8th. The polls out now are nothing more than damage-assessments of bullshit stories.

Look, I don't want Hillary as the POTUS, just like you, but you have to eventually admit when you are backing a dead horse. They showed a focus group on MSNBC... They asked the question, "Would you have voted for Trump over Hillary if Trump didn't run such a negative campaign?" 90% or more of the group raised their hand.

Good republicans now start working to make sure we get a candidate who stand a chance in 2020.

That is not a Trump, a Dan Patrick from Texas, a Mike Pence from Iowa, etc.
"We?" Are you still pretending to be a Republican?

the 2020 election doesn't matter if Hillary wins. Neither does any election after that. After she grants amnesty to 30 millions illegals, the Republicans will never win another election. This country will swirl down the toilet bowl.

You were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Or when he said he would overturn roe v Wade. If women don't vote they can't say they didn't see it coming. He said it

Hillary even supports Partial Birth Abortion, that should be worth some more votes for The Donald even if those people don't like him, they'll hold their noses and vote for him and I think many of the American people will vote for him because they know Hillary will if need be do an Executive Order to start confiscating peoples firearms.

Why don't you anti-choice NaziCons ever have any concern for women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons - including to save their own lives? Why is that? That's what Hillary was talking about.

I'm anti-abortion except in the cases of the life of the mother, rape and incest, there is no need for the practice of Partial Birth Abortion, there in those late term cases can be dealt with by an emergency C-Section.

If you can't afford a baby, then use contraception, abortion isn't a means of contraception and a baby shouldn't be murdered in the womb because it being born isn't financially convenient.
I think a woman should be able to get an abortion for whatever reason she seems acceptable. Your judgement not necessary
It's unfortunate your mother didn't follow your clouded reasoning...

Look, I don't want Hillary as the POTUS, just like you, but you have to eventually admit when you are backing a dead horse. They showed a focus group on MSNBC... They asked the question, "Would you have voted for Trump over Hillary if Trump didn't run such a negative campaign?" 90% or more of the group raised their hand.
"MSNBC focus group" is the answer to that question. Your theory that Hillary didn't run an negative campaign is too absurd for words to describe.

When the election is shown to be fair and certified, then we'll consider accepting the results.

Al Gore didn't accept the result in 2000 did he? No, so why should The Donald be expected to say TWO WEEKS before the election day that he's going to accept the result?

But Al Gore didnt say he wouldnt accept the result, 2 weeks before the election...
Thats how stupid is Trump...

But Al Gore wasn't asked would he accept the result two weeks before the election, it's another loaded question for The Donald and he was correct NOT to say two weeks before the election that he would automatically accept the result.
the Donald said he would appoint judges that support the constitution. So by inference he's accepting the results. He just hates giving in to questions that he views as directed at him personally.

So you think Jews should go to gas chambers too?

MSNBC "focus group" is the answer to that question. Your theory that Hillary didn't run an negative campaign is too absurd for words to describe.

The group was split with Hillary supporters, Trump supporters, and undecided people. Trump just called her a nasty woman on a public debate stage. That's negative on a new level and it effects voters.

It's unfortunate your mother didn't follow your clouded reasoning...
She could have but chose to have me. Lucky we live in a society where women have the choice.

Now think of the women who choose to abort. You think those women raise conservatives?

Forum List

Back