Congratulations, Madam President

He is correct. How is she not one of the most abhorrent political women in American history.

It doesn't matter if he is right. He picked the wrong time to say it. And sadly, his extra comments is what is going to cost him the election. The people have spoken and said it.

Douche bags like you have said things like this all through the election, and you have always been wrong.

You are truly a troll on a new level. For your sake I hope not as many people hate you in real life as the people on this forum that hate you.
The truth really makes your blood boil, doesn't it?

No, the truth is, Trump's little extra asides at the end of his comments have killed him with the public. The only people it comes across as a positive to, are trolls like you that feed off that stuff. With the regular public it comes across as bullying and negativity that they don't want in their President.
Libs are delusional. They think everyone is as hysterical and petulant as they are. Hillary has been nothing but a vast geyser of nasty personal attacks. She almost never talks about the issues and spends most her time making personal attacks on Trump. Yet, you have the chutzpah to call Trump "negative" and a "bully." This is the same old tactic we saw Hillary use during her senate campaign. Only morons like you are fooled.

And look at her you will A LOT. Congratulations.

Another "newcomer" DNC plant...ho hum.
desismileys_6961.gif

It doesn't matter if he is right. He picked the wrong time to say it. And sadly, his extra comments is what is going to cost him the election. The people have spoken and said it.

Douche bags like you have said things like this all through the election, and you have always been wrong.

You are truly a troll on a new level. For your sake I hope not as many people hate you in real life as the people on this forum that hate you.

No, the truth is, Trump's little extra asides at the end of his comments have killed him with the public. The only people it comes across as a positive to, are trolls like you that feed off that stuff. With the regular public it comes across as bullying and negativity that they don't want in their President.
Libs are delusional. They think everyone is as hysterical and petulant as they are. Hillary has been nothing but a vast geyser of nasty personal attacks. She almost never talks about the issues and spends most her time making personal attacks on Trump. Yet, you have the chutzpah to call Trump "negative" and a "bully." This is the same old tactic we saw Hillary use during her senate campaign. Only morons like you are fooled.

I'm telling you what the people are saying. You don't like that? Why am I wasting my time with you? Why does ANYONE waste their time on you?

Funniest part of the debate:

H: Trump always claims system is rigged when he loses...(gives example list)...even when his show didn't get nominated....

T interrupts: Show totally should've won!!

Horseshit.

I'm telling you what the people are saying. You don't like that? Why am I wasting my time with you? Why does ANYONE waste their time on you?

You mean you're telling us what your moron friends are saying.

What would someone do if they were not going to be a waste of your time, agree with everything you say? The reason I'm a "waste of time" is the fact that I shoot down everything you say.

What would someone do if they were not going to be a waste of your time, agree with everything you say? The reason I'm a "waste of time" is the fact that I shoot down everything you say.

No, you are a waste of time because the first thing you say when someone disagrees with you is that they are a douchebag. It's like the idea if the sun will rise in the morning. I can guarantee it will happen... just like Sex Panther.

When the election is shown to be fair and certified, then we'll consider accepting the results.

Al Gore didn't accept the result in 2000 did he? No, so why should The Donald be expected to say TWO WEEKS before the election day that he's going to accept the result?

But Al Gore didnt say he wouldnt accept the result, 2 weeks before the election...
Thats how stupid is Trump...

But Al Gore wasn't asked would he accept the result two weeks before the election, it's another loaded question for The Donald and he was correct NOT to say two weeks before the election that he would automatically accept the result.
the Donald said he would appoint judges that support the constitution. So by inference he's accepting the results. He just hates giving in to questions that he views as directed at him personally.

What inference?? Are you on drugs sir?

"Trump hates" but giving into his little flaming impulses is why he will never be President.
Does Trump hate babies?

No, you are a waste of time because the first thing you say when someone disagrees with you is that they are a douchebag. It's like the idea if the sun will rise in the morning. I can guarantee it will happen... just like Sex Panther.

Apparently you believe your post had some kind of intelligible content.

Forum List

Back