Congratulations, Madam President

Go Hillary!!!!!

Yes

GO !

And take Donald with you.

Then who would be president?

Neither one of them...and the way it seems...many would like that.....including me.

Precisely - and only an anarchist idiot would want that.

I didn't say I didn't want a president you stupid jerkwad.

No wonder most everyone here laughs at you.

Why don't you anti-choice NaziCons ever have any concern for women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons - including to save their own lives? Why is that? That's what Hillary was talking about.

I'm anti-abortion except in the cases of the life of the mother, rape and incest, there is no need for the practice of Partial Birth Abortion, there in those late term cases can be dealt with by an emergency C-Section.

"women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons"

If you can't afford a baby, then use contraception, abortion isn't a means of contraception and a baby shouldn't be murdered in the womb because it being born isn't financially convenient.
I think a woman should be able to get an abortion for whatever reason she seems acceptable. Your judgement not necessary

And what you think matters why ?

I think morons like the OP should be drowned in anit-freeze. As much as it pains me to admit, it would happen.
If you would murder the OP you can't be pro life. Like you care if a poor person gets an abortion

Did I ever come out against abortion.

When someone starts a statement "I think"....I have to wonder if they really have given the nature of a debate.
You said I think, not me

Go Hillary!!!!!

Yes

GO !

Neither one of them...and the way it seems...many would like that.....including me.

We're constantly pm'ing each other how stupid you are.

This is why Trump will be triumphant on Nov 8, beotches. Being safer is different from feeling safer.

TSA-your%2Btax%2Bdollars%2Bnot-at-work%2Bfor%2Byou.jpg

And hard to believe Clinton is more incompetent than Obama when it comes to terror. Four dead on her watch in Benghazi and more.

CLINTON BODY COUNT

bloodbar.gif

THE CLINTON BODY COUNT

Just making shit up isn't proof of anything - except wishful thinking.

Yes

GO !

We're constantly pm'ing each other how stupid you are.

I can believe that the two of your find solace in your stupidity with each other.

I'm anti-abortion except in the cases of the life of the mother, rape and incest, there is no need for the practice of Partial Birth Abortion, there in those late term cases can be dealt with by an emergency C-Section.

"women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons"

If you can't afford a baby, then use contraception, abortion isn't a means of contraception and a baby shouldn't be murdered in the womb because it being born isn't financially convenient.
I think a woman should be able to get an abortion for whatever reason she seems acceptable. Your judgement not necessary

And what you think matters why ?

I think morons like the OP should be drowned in anit-freeze. As much as it pains me to admit, it would happen.
If you would murder the OP you can't be pro life. Like you care if a poor person gets an abortion

Did I ever come out against abortion.

When someone starts a statement "I think"....I have to wonder if they really have given the nature of a debate.
You said I think, not me

Read the thread. It was Lucy Hamilton.

What else can I help you with.

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
I pledged to support and defend the constitution when I was commissioned in the Army. The includes supporting the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. So I don't see how any honorable American can support Trump at this point.
I don't see how anyone could call this a free and fair election.

Trump has said that he'll accept the results if he wins. Else it's on.

I don't see how anyone could call this a free and fair election.
I don't see how you cannot. If anything, with new voter laws clearly tending to disenfranchise more Democratic Party voters, it tilts more towards Trump’s, and conservatives, advantage, just as every single election in our history has.

Knowing real facts, and paying attention to the true history of our elections would make this clear. Believing the garbage that are truly mythological only makes you deluded.

For instance, do you know how many voters say they were intimidated by those two New Black Panthers, who got so much attention years ago in Philadelphia?

Answer: ZERO

Forum List

Back