Congratulations, Madam President

The fact that Trump said he won't concede the election as fair right now... he just lost so many of his Republican backers.

Unless a tape comes out that shows HRC literally killing someone with a baseball bat, she is going to win this election. I hate it. I hate it to my vary core. But Trump just isn't the person to beat her. If Kasich, Rubio, or maybe even Cruz was running against her, it wouldn't even be close at this point. Even if it was Sanders verses Trump, it would still be a land slide for Sanders.

We got this one

I agree!

the_one_reason_president_hillary_might_be_more_effective_than_president_obama.jpg

14671152_1273336062725523_1459732763762349562_n.jpg
Now that I'm not so worried trump will win that's kind of funny.

Yup, she is the new president of the United States of America...
Buckle up, stock exchange is going up tomorrow folks...

When the election is shown to be fair and certified, then we'll consider accepting the results.

Al Gore didn't accept the result in 2000 did he? No, so why should The Donald be expected to say TWO WEEKS before the election day that he's going to accept the result?

You were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Or when he said he would overturn roe v Wade. If women don't vote they can't say they didn't see it coming. He said it

Hillary even supports Partial Birth Abortion, that should be worth some more votes for The Donald even if those people don't like him, they'll hold their noses and vote for him and I think many of the American people will vote for him because they know Hillary will if need be do an Executive Order to start confiscating peoples firearms.

Why don't you anti-choice NaziCons ever have any concern for women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons - including to save their own lives? Why is that? That's what Hillary was talking about.

When the election is shown to be fair and certified, then we'll consider accepting the results.

Al Gore didn't accept the result in 2000 did he? No, so why should The Donald be expected to say TWO WEEKS before the election day that he's going to accept the result?

But Al Gore didnt say he wouldnt accept the result, 2 weeks before the election...
Thats how stupid is Trump...

Tonight was Trump's last shot imo. While he scored some very good shots it was ultimately a failure. All Hillary had to do was ride the wave & not fuck up. She accomplished that. Trump needed to both prosecute Hillary as well as make a case for a Trump presidency. While he did good on Russia & somewhat on the economy he didn't get the knockout and failed to promote his agenda.

I'm sure the schmucks among us will quickly label me a Hillary supporter and point to the thanks that this thread is likely to get from the left, and there isn't much I can say about that. I have not and will likely never support a Democrat because their agenda is the polar opposite of my beliefs. Having said that I'm no fool either and the writing is on the wall for all to see.

You people voted for Trump and made him my nominee. The Hillary presidency is the result of your stupidity. Just about anybody could have beaten her and you all nominated to most polarizing & hated person out of all of them. Sure some of them were "RINOS" but not all of them were. Having said that even a "RINO" would have at least nominated judges that lean to the right.

You wanted your cake and all you got was a DEM bus dumping shit in your street corner sewer.

/rant

Hillary Clinton will never be president of the United States.

Tonight was Trump's last shot imo. While he scored some very good shots it was ultimately a failure. All Hillary had to do was ride the wave & not fuck up. She accomplished that. Trump needed to both prosecute Hillary as well as make a case for a Trump presidency. While he did good on Russia & somewhat on the economy he didn't get the knockout and failed to promote his agenda.

I'm sure the schmucks among us will quickly label me a Hillary supporter and point to the thanks that this thread is likely to get from the left, and there isn't much I can say about that. I have not and will likely never support a Democrat because their agenda is the polar opposite of my beliefs. Having said that I'm no fool either and the writing is on the wall for all to see.

You people voted for Trump and made him my nominee. The Hillary presidency is the result of your stupidity. Just about anybody could have beaten her and you all nominated to most polarizing & hated person out of all of them. Sure some of them were "RINOS" but not all of them were. Having said that even a "RINO" would have at least nominated judges that lean to the right.

You wanted your cake and all you got was a DEM bus dumping shit in your street corner sewer.

/rant

The polls say different. The Republicans just put the wrong candidate against her. It's killed this election.

You were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
Or when he said he would overturn roe v Wade. If women don't vote they can't say they didn't see it coming. He said it

Hillary even supports Partial Birth Abortion, that should be worth some more votes for The Donald even if those people don't like him, they'll hold their noses and vote for him and I think many of the American people will vote for him because they know Hillary will if need be do an Executive Order to start confiscating peoples firearms.

Why don't you anti-choice NaziCons ever have any concern for women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons - including to save their own lives? Why is that? That's what Hillary was talking about.

I'm anti-abortion except in the cases of the life of the mother, rape and incest, there is no need for the practice of Partial Birth Abortion, there in those late term cases can be dealt with by an emergency C-Section.

"women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons"

If you can't afford a baby, then use contraception, abortion isn't a means of contraception and a baby shouldn't be murdered in the womb because it being born isn't financially convenient.

As a male, I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime and I'm happy that I was wrong. WE WILL HAVE the FIRST WOMAN U.S> President.........Sure, I would have hoped for that title to not be Hillary Clinton's, but she will surely be the next CIC....

For the next 3 weeks a lot of delusional right wingers will spin, bitch and moan, but smarter right wingers well know it is OVER as long a voters get off their behinds and vote..

Trump will inherit the title of the WORST candidate to ever disgrace one of the 2 major political parties and this last debate proved it..

Yes, he did. Florida in 2000 was a special case of electile dysfunction - with Governor Jeb Bush and Secretary of State Katherine Harris.

Florida 'recounts' make Gore winner | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:

/rant

Put the Crack Pipe down

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.
I pledged to support and defend the constitution when I was commissioned in the Army. The includes supporting the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. So I don't see how any honorable American can support Trump at this point.
ROTC or shake and bake OCS.

Women have two simple choices....take the pill or keep their legs crossed. Men don't think about consequences when they're inside a woman. You Stalinists don't really give a crap about women anyway...it's all a ruse to get federal money to murder inc. organizations like planned-parenthood. You weren't aborted..... or were you?

I'm anti-abortion except in the cases of the life of the mother, rape and incest, there is no need for the practice of Partial Birth Abortion, there in those late term cases can be dealt with by an emergency C-Section.

"women choosing abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons"

If you can't afford a baby, then use contraception, abortion isn't a means of contraception and a baby shouldn't be murdered in the womb because it being born isn't financially convenient.

Yes, financial reasons. Contraception doesn't always work. Then, there is that rape thing. Roe v. Wade says women have a legal right to choose.

You won the first two, and you were clearly the winner of the third and last debate. Then, Trump put the icing on your presidential cake when he refused to say he would honor the outcome of the election.

Looks like your useful idiots showed up in full force in the early going. But this will have more funnies than any other rating; book it.

At the time of this post: 6 winner, 2 agree, 2 funny.

I pledged to support and defend the constitution when I was commissioned in the Army. The includes supporting the peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election. So I don't see how any honorable American can support Trump at this point.
ROTC or shake and bake OCS.
ROTC

/rant

Put the Crack Pipe down

You're the one who belongs in rehab, convict.

But Al Gore didnt say he wouldnt accept the result, 2 weeks before the election...
Thats how stupid is Trump...

But Al Gore wasn't asked would he accept the result two weeks before the election, it's another loaded question for The Donald and he was correct NOT to say two weeks before the election that he would automatically accept the result.

/rant

Put the Crack Pipe down

You're the one who belongs in rehab, convict.
I am a convict. So what? You jelly cause I had such a shitty start and still surpassed you?

Forum List

Back