🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congratulations: Sarah Palin Announces Bristol Palin To Marry Medal Of Honor Recipient Dakota Meyer

They really need to invite Obama to the wedding.

Of course He wouldn't show up - unless it were held on a golf course. In declining to attend he'd expose himself for his hatred of all American servicepersons but, of course, that would not be news.

Would have thought he could have done better than to marry a slut? Oh well, you get what you pay for, sometimes.

This faggot ^^^^^^ calling somebody a "slut"? :badgrin:
That's what she is right, a slut who couldn't keep her legs crossed and we have the baby to prove it?
yep. I thought con females were supposed to practice the "aspirin between the knees" birth control method. cons lol

Foster Friess In my day gals put aspirin between their knees for contraception - POLITICO.com

Would have thought he could have done better than to marry a slut? Oh well, you get what you pay for, sometimes.

That's what she is right, a slut who couldn't keep her legs crossed and we have the baby to prove it?
yep. I thought con females were supposed to practice the "aspirin between the knees" birth control method. cons lol

Foster Friess In my day gals put aspirin between their knees for contraception - POLITICO.com

LOL!!!

Of course He wouldn't show up - unless it were held on a golf course. In declining to attend he'd expose himself for his hatred of all American servicepersons but, of course, that would not be news.
Tell obama where the wedding is and he will suddenly have an urgent need for the venue and make them change it. He's done that before.

Tell obama where the wedding is and he will suddenly have an urgent need for the venue and make them change it. He's done that before.

Uhuh.....

any other stupid and nonsensical things you want to say today?

Uhuh.....

any other stupid and nonsensical things you want to say today?
Tipsycatlover is a real bitter eXtreme rw guy. Adds nothing to any conversation except hate.

Give it a rest.
That's very doubtful. I hate that little slut almost as much as that fruitcake bitch that gave birth to her.

Give it a rest.
That's very doubtful. I hate that little slut almost as much as that fruitcake bitch that gave birth to her.
lol. may be the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Why all these rw females got to "get" patriotic by marrying as military guy? Lame

Give it a rest.
lol. may be the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Why all these rw females got to "get" patriotic by marrying as military guy? Lame

Why do you care whom other people marry?

Lots of petty and cheap shots from both sides of the aisle, why can't people be civil on such a nice occasion?

Are you suggesting changing the culture here at USMB???????
:banned03:

No, you can be as petty and jealous all you want, just wondered why people on here seem classless and petty.

"No, you can be as petty and jealous all you want, just wondered why people on here seem classless and petty".-Papageorgio

Ya know, I can't honestly say when posters make jokes about individuals who have chosen the "spotlight life" and attain that spotlight by intentionally making lightening rod comments as "petty and jealous". Many, many posters on this board from all sides of the aisle do it. I personally think that it's just entertainment and the targets of this approach, bring it on themselves, by choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back