🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palin to marry MOH recipient

i love when you blame the left for the palins......trying to distance yourself?
Isn't that what is happening here? Again, do as you please. Again, maybe if you continue to advertise her, she'll get her own reality TV show like the Kardashians or the Osbournes. Would that give you something to talk about?

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, took advantage of an intern and perjured himself. His wife who helped cover up all this shit up and is one election away from the Presidency. Let's keep our eye on the ball here, shall we?
And America has rejected your conclusion as to what the end of that should be. Bill continues to be far more popular than Donnie.

Which highlights exactly the issue with politics, specifically Liberals. Sexual assault and a war on women is OK if you agree politically.

Bill Clinton was convicted of sexual assault? Damn! I must have missed that!

So if one is not convicted the assault never happened? Wow.

Ah, yeah, that is pretty much the way the lt works in America. Would you like me to post some Schoolhouse Rock videos to help you understand?

Getting pregnant by a man who is married to another woman used to be behavior that got you sent into permanent exile to a remote location where nobody knew who you are and you would take up a new identity and start over.

Now even Christians don't condemn this, because, well, at least she didn't get an abortion!

Getting pregnant by a man who is married to another woman used to be behavior that got you sent into permanent exile to a remote location where nobody knew who you are and you would take up a new identity and start over.

Now even Christians don't condemn this, because, well, at least she didn't get an abortion!
Dakota Meyer's marriage ended some time ago. The only mistake I would fault him for is accepting the medal of honor from obama. What are his principles like? He should have spit in obama's face and walked off the stage.

Dakota Meyer's marriage ended some time ago. The only mistake I would fault him for is accepting the medal of honor from obama. What are his principles like? He should have spit in obama's face and walked off the stage.
I'm guessing you never served in the military. Amirite?

Forum List

Back