🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CONGRATULATIONS to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

I hope she does better this time. She didn't help the democrats last time she held that position.

She was one of the most accomplished Speakers in recent History (post 1990)

LOL okay what did she accomplish?

For one - she kept President George W. Bush from being impeached in the House. She said it was off the table. Here's a more detailed list of her accomplishments:

Nancy Pelosi's List Of Accomplishments As Speaker Proves She's The Champion We Still Need

So you can't name any got it. :icon_rolleyes:

I hope she does better this time. She didn't help the democrats last time she held that position.

Getting badly botched face-lifts isn't anything to be proud of. She scared small children and reminded me of a sleestack with hair from the Saturday morning cartoon "Land Of The Lost"......

Getting badly botched face-lifts isn't anything to be proud of. She scared small children and reminded me of a sleestack with hair from the Saturday morning cartoon "Land Of The Lost"......
And here I thought you were going to praise her lol...Tell me McConnell shouldn't be a star on the Walking Dead?

Does the Constitution really say the speaker of the house is equal to the President or does it say Congress is one of the three parts of the governmenr. That would make her 1/525th of the President. Kind of like squaw warren is about that much indian. Dems don’t understand math very well.

And here I thought you were going to praise her lol...Tell me McConnell shouldn't be a star on the Walking Dead?

He wouldn't require any make-up.........

Pelosi was

th

Pelosi was

th

I gotta give props to where it is due....that cosmetic surgery was a roaring success compared to the other 4 attempts....a vast improvement.

5c2e63a11f0000ce0926b918.jpeg

At this very moment - Speaker Pelosi is working hard to reopen government. House vote expected shortly. Go Nancy!

Last edited:
I don't think Pelosi will work with the President or the Senate, so I don't see a lot of bills being passed which is a real good thing for America. The less Congress works together, the better off the people of this country are.
Yup, the last thing this society needs is governance that works for all as opposed to what we have now. Cockblock is the new democratic representation.

Pelosi was

th

I gotta give props to where it is due....that cosmetic surgery was a roaring success compared to the other 4 attempts....a vast improvement.

See Fist Lady Melanoma if you want to see some nice work.

190103144523-02-nancy-pelosi-gavel-0103-exlarge-tease.jpg

Nancy Pelosi Elected Speaker Of The House

House Democrats overwhelmingly cast their votes for the long-serving California representative on Thursday.

WASHINGTON ― After quashing a small revolt in her own caucus around Thanksgiving, Nancy Pelosi reclaimed the House speakership Thursday, becoming the first politician in 58 years to take back the gavel.

Pelosi was elected 220-192, with 12 Democrats voting for someone other than the California Democrat and three voting simply “present.”

Pelosi’s path back to House speaker wasn’t easy. Part of the reason Republicans were able to win back the House majority in 2010 was through a “Fire Pelosi” campaign that made her toxic in some Republican-leaning districts, and Republicans have run on a similar playbook for every election since, including in 2018.

A number of freshman Democrats made promises during the campaign to not support Pelosi if they were elected to Congress, and 10 stood by that vow, voting either “present” or for someone else.

A great day for American democracy. What do you think?
Not a great day. The Dems need new leadership.

Pelosi was

th

See Fist Lady Melanoma if you want to see some nice work.
Yep the doc was a master

House Democrats overwhelmingly cast their votes for the long-serving California representative on Thursday.

WASHINGTON ― After quashing a small revolt in her own caucus around Thanksgiving, Nancy Pelosi reclaimed the House speakership Thursday, becoming the first politician in 58 years to take back the gavel.

Pelosi was elected 220-192, with 12 Democrats voting for someone other than the California Democrat and three voting simply “present.”

Pelosi’s path back to House speaker wasn’t easy. Part of the reason Republicans were able to win back the House majority in 2010 was through a “Fire Pelosi” campaign that made her toxic in some Republican-leaning districts, and Republicans have run on a similar playbook for every election since, including in 2018.

A number of freshman Democrats made promises during the campaign to not support Pelosi if they were elected to Congress, and 10 stood by that vow, voting either “present” or for someone else.

America needs a new political and economic system.

America needs a new political and economic system.
Agreed.

I don't think Pelosi will work with the President or the Senate, so I don't see a lot of bills being passed which is a real good thing for America. The less Congress works together, the better off the people of this country are.
Yup, the last thing this society needs is governance that works for all as opposed to what we have now. Cockblock is the new democratic representation.

So, you would be in favor of a Republican House and Senate and a Republican President passing bills because you just want government to pass bills?

So, you would be in favor of a Republican House and Senate and a Republican President passing bills because you just want government to pass bills?

They all serve the same Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class who funds them. All that's different is how ya feel about it. Just put on your jersey and shake your pompoms.

They all serve the same Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class who funds them. All that's different is how ya feel about it. Just put on your jersey and shake your pompoms.

Then why have them pass new laws that won’t help real Americans and help the Wall St.? That is one reason I wouldn’t vote for Clinton and would have voted for Sanders had he gotten the nomination. So, you keep your moronic jersey and pompoms little pussy.

Right now the "Dems" need experienced leadership. No better leader than Nancy Pelosi right now. It is a great day.

Forum List

Back