Congres paid hush money to win elections

Rationalization-fest 2018 continues I see.

Care to elaborate?
I see not one example of someone rationalizing anything.
Holding one person guilty for something, and pointing out that the very people outraged by his actions... commit the same offense is not rationalizing.
it's called pointing out hypocrisy. the DC function hates that word even though they behave most often in that way.

Care to elaborate?
Holding one person guilty for something, and pointing out that the very people outraged by his actions... commit the same offense is not rationalizing.

clearly the point of the thread is to equate Trump’s actions to that of others to somehow cast him in a better light than the blob deserves.

Perhaps I should dub it “Whatabout-fest 2018” or “Theydidittoo-fest 2018”. You can submit your own suggestions to what to call the full damage control mode you trump ass kissers are currently in if you like.

Did you even read your own link, that said that this claim is false?

Although there is a U.S. Treasury fund devoted to paying settlements, it is not a “slush fund” which implies it is secret and utilized for illicit purposes. The fund is administered by the Office of Compliance (OOC), which was established in 1995 with the Congressional Accountability Act and is used for the payment of awards and settlements. The OOC is overseen by the House Administration and Senate Rules committees.

Unlike a “slush fund” which would be off the books, the fund is a line item and every year its activity can be viewed by the public in Treasury reports — for example money laid out from the fund in Fiscal Year 2016 can be viewed here under “Awards and Settlements, Office of Compliance.” In FY 2016 the fund paid out a total of $491,733.97.
Yes, thank you for clarifying that. Its good to know they dont hide using our labor to pay for sexual harassment and molestation. What a dumb OP!
You are a goddamn champion of womens rights, faggot. Be proud!
he wasn't the OP.

Damn you Trump sheep are getting desperate

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nice retort.

Keep up the good work Mr. Sessions

An observation, not a retort.

But I have to admit it is good to see you sheep make some progress. No longer can you deny the actions of your savior, so now comes the justification and the whataboutism.

just calling for the law to be handled equally. seems you don't see that. you're good with criminals getting away with crimes as long as they are leftists. hmmm, as I have stated twice before, you are a lefturd.

I havent looked into it very much, but i remember reading it said cohen admitted to campaign funding violations, specifically.
Thanks for the info, fox!

No problem and Cohen DID plead guilty to campaign funding violations but the violations he plead to involved exceeding the personal donation limit (which are around $5200) because in the plea the pay offs were being considered campaign contributions. However if the CNBC story is true, the money didn't come out of Cohens pocket, it came out of Trump's business so Cohen copped to crimes he didn't actually commit, which isn't uncommon in plea deals.
LOL so this is one big fucking joke

You bet it is and the lefty loons are drooling over what they perceive as a crime.

Gotta love folks who are tree stump dumb. LOL

Care to elaborate?

clearly the point of the thread is to equate Trump’s actions to that of others to somehow cast him in a better light than the blob deserves.

Perhaps I should dub it “Whatabout-fest 2018” or “Theydidittoo-fest 2018”. You can submit your own suggestions to what to call the full damage control mode you trump ass kissers are currently in if you like.
well actually it was to point out that the people accusing him do it themselves. but fk, why would anyone expect that you'd understand that?

I havent looked into it very much, but i remember reading it said cohen admitted to campaign funding violations, specifically.

No problem and Cohen DID plead guilty to campaign funding violations but the violations he plead to involved exceeding the personal donation limit (which are around $5200) because in the plea the pay offs were being considered campaign contributions. However if the CNBC story is true, the money didn't come out of Cohens pocket, it came out of Trump's business so Cohen copped to crimes he didn't actually commit, which isn't uncommon in plea deals.

You bet it is and the lefty loons are drooling over what they perceive as a crime.

but the money from the congressional slush fund is being used for campaigns and is not reported. It isn't the money of the candidate, so in fact, all of the congressional slime that abused women and paid them off actually did violate campaign finance laws. hmm hypocrites all of them. and criminals and using tax payer money and not paying it back. All they had to do was pay it back and all is good. hmmmm again.

Care to elaborate?

well actually it was to point out that the people accusing him of something do it themselves. but fk, why would anyone expect that you'd understand that?

And to rationalize the behavior by trying to implicate all others so the blob doesn’t look so bad.

Nice retort.

But I have to admit it is good to see you sheep make some progress. No longer can you deny the actions of your savior, so now comes the justification and the whataboutism.

just calling for the law to be handled equally. seems you don't see that. you're good with criminals getting away with crimes as long as they are leftists. hmmm, as I have stated twice before, you are a lefturd.

Dumb fuck you are so ignorant you do not even know that both Repubs and Dems used this fund to pay for their evil deeds.

The Left thinks this will be like Nixon. Trump will be impeached as the whole nation turns against him and his party.

Trouble is, anyone with half a brain sees what is really going on here. We have gone from Russian collusion to whores.

It probably explains why anyone lives you; sheer pity.

Trump surrounded himself with felons…people convicted to or admitted to committing felonies.
It’s not that hard a stretch of the imagination to believe he’s a felon himself.

but the money from the congressional slush fund is being used for campaigns and is not reported. It isn't the money of the candidate, so in fact, all of the congressional slime that abused women and paid them off actually did violate campaign finance laws. hmm hypocrites all of them. and criminals and using tax payer money and not paying it back. All they had to do was pay it back and all is good. hmmmm again.

It is not being used for campaigns...fucking liar

Nice retort.

Dumb fuck you are so ignorant you do not even know that both Repubs and Dems used this fund to pay for their evil deeds.

Which is why perhaps that Jeff Sessions threw Trump under the bus by recusing himself.

Both parties want this done.

Did you even read your own link, that said that this claim is false?

Although there is a U.S. Treasury fund devoted to paying settlements, it is not a “slush fund” which implies it is secret and utilized for illicit purposes. The fund is administered by the Office of Compliance (OOC), which was established in 1995 with the Congressional Accountability Act and is used for the payment of awards and settlements. The OOC is overseen by the House Administration and Senate Rules committees.

Unlike a “slush fund” which would be off the books, the fund is a line item and every year its activity can be viewed by the public in Treasury reports — for example money laid out from the fund in Fiscal Year 2016 can be viewed here under “Awards and Settlements, Office of Compliance.” In FY 2016 the fund paid out a total of $491,733.97.
Yes, thank you for clarifying that. Its good to know they dont hide using our labor to pay for sexual harassment and molestation. What a dumb OP!
You are a goddamn champion of womens rights, faggot. Be proud!
he wasn't the OP.

I know lol..

The Left thinks this will be like Nixon. Trump will be impeached as the whole nation turns against him and his party.

Trouble is, anyone with half a brain sees what is really going on here. We have gone from Russian collusion to whores.

I doubt he will be impeached; and the investigation is not over yet…MAGA; Mueller Ain’t Going Away or My Attorney Got Arrested

Care to elaborate?

well actually it was to point out that the people accusing him of something do it themselves. but fk, why would anyone expect that you'd understand that?

And to rationalize the behavior by trying to implicate all others so the blob doesn’t look so bad.
not at all. what he did is within his rights as an american citizen campaigning. had the congressional slime paid the money back they wouldn't be in violation either. but they didn't pay it back and they didn't report it to the FEC. That is a violation. and again, the point was to show that trump's accusers are actually guilty of what they are saying he actually didn't do.

BTW, this is the first lie I will confirm trump told. Yep, he lied. I don't care about this one, but yes I will now admit that trump lied once.

It is not being used for campaigns...fucking liar

sure it was. they used money that wasn't theirs and ran for office again. they illegally used taxpayer money and ran again after using it. slam dunk mofo.

Nice retort.

sure I do mofo. there are repubs out to get the president. anti trumpers. it doesn't change one fking fact.

I doubt he will be impeached; and the investigation is not over yet…MAGA; Mueller Ain’t Going Away or My Attorney Got Arrested
still sorry about your attorney.

Forum List

Back