Congress shall make no law ...

Trump's call for the suspension of any NFL player - one of whom he called and SOB - is a high crime and a complete disregard for the Bill of Rights which have been defended by most American's alive or deceased for over 200 years.

You're completely bugfuck mad. Seek mental health assistance.

He made a casual aside. Expressed an opinion.

You DO realize the 1st guarantees free speech FOR ALL, yes? You DO realize it does not preclude private consequences for said speech, yes?

I EXPRESSED AN OPINION TOO.

No, you claimed Trump's call for suspension of sons of bitches is a high crime. That's not an opinion, that's madness.

I can't yell fire in a crowded theater

You can, but you will be held responsible for any panic/injuries/damage that result from your speech.

Conversely, if the audience laughs and throws popcorn at you, there will be no consequences.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Of course Congress has not (yet!) done so, but the words of The President since Friday show the total disrespect he has for our Constitution and the spirit in which it was founded.

Clearly, his call for the suspension of any NFL player - one of whom he called and SOB - is a high crime and a complete disregard for the First Amendment and the rule of law.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
You are clearly an imbecile. Fuk the disrespectful turds in the NFL. Fire them all!
I watched the start of the Patriots/Houston game. NO ONE is saluting the flag now. I think this kind of boomeranged on the dotard.
LOL
Speaking of dotards, just wait until the attendance is so low they can't sustain it.
Nah, real football fans may gripe about it at the tailgates, but it won't stop them. I know some. Ain't gonna happen. Of course, there ARE real reasons that attendance at pro sports generally is going down, but it isn't because some of the players are taking a knee.

I don't think fans care one way or the other, but the media likes to fluff it up, and of course Trump then HAS to open his twit and tweet about it.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Of course Congress has not (yet!) done so, but the words of The President since Friday show the total disrespect he has for our Constitution and the spirit in which it was founded.

Clearly, his call for the suspension of any NFL player - one of whom he called and SOB - is a high crime and a complete disregard for the First Amendment and the rule of law.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
You are clearly an imbecile. Fuk the disrespectful turds in the NFL. Fire them all!
I watched the start of the Patriots/Houston game. NO ONE is saluting the flag now. I think this kind of boomeranged on the dotard.
LOL
Speaking of dotards, just wait until the attendance is so low they can't sustain it.
Nah, real football fans may gripe about it at the tailgates, but it won't stop them. I know some. Ain't gonna happen. Of course, there ARE real reasons that attendance at pro sports generally is going down, but it isn't because some of the players are taking a knee.

I don't think fans care one way or the other, but the media likes to fluff it up, and of course Trump then HAS to open his twit and tweet about it.
You're not used to having a man with a backbone in the WH. You're use to Obama the faggot who bent over for the world, and YOU like that!

But Trump has no right to free speech. You clowns crack me up.

What is that pertinent quote? Oh ya....with great power comes great responsibility.

When a man is the president of the United States - everything he says has world wide impact.

So yes, he has a right to free speech...but we would hope he would have the WISDOM (translate: self control) to tweet it wisely.

;)

LOL

You're not used to having a man with a backbone in the WH. You're use to Obama the faggot who bent over for the world, and YOU like that!

Bend over please.

LOL

Bend over please.
I'm a man. I don't bend over for faggots.

LOL

So, you don't think any working people are put off by the fact that privileged multimillionaires are showing disrespect for the country that provided the platform for their being so wealthy and performed with the intent of supporting a form of racism geared towards promoting unfettered criminality in a certain segment of the population?
So, you don't think any working people are put off by the fact that privileged multimillionaires are showing disrespect for the country
I don't think most working people are put off by the fact that some people are richer than they are. This isn't a communist country.
BLM is not calling for unfettered criminality. They are calling for police to treat black suspects the same way they treat white suspects. Simple shrimple.

LOL

So, you don't think any working people are put off by the fact that privileged multimillionaires are showing disrespect for the country that provided the platform for their being so wealthy and performed with the intent of supporting a form of racism geared towards promoting unfettered criminality in a certain segment of the population?
So, you don't think any working people are put off by the fact that privileged multimillionaires are showing disrespect for the country
I don't think most working people are put off by the fact that some people are richer than they are. This isn't a communist country.
BLM is not calling for unfettered criminality. They are calling for police to treat black suspects the same way they treat white suspects. Simple shrimple.
Perhaps the black suspects can start behaving like white suspects.

Trump, like most others on the right, has an unwarranted fear of free expression, dissent, and of those who voice opposition to the hateful, wrongheaded conservative agenda.

And as authoritarians Trump and most on the right seek to compel conformity through intimidation and threats – and if constitutionally allowed to do so, through force of law.

Indeed, First Amendment jurisprudence exists to safeguard the rights and protected liberties of the American people from the likes of Trump, his supporters, and most other conservatives hostile to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.
Oh...

You mean those righties from ANTIFA..

LOL

Yes, your thought processes are simple, and I realize they are clouded by your inherent racism since you are on record as supporting a race-based system of privilege that places Blacks at the top and Asians and Jews at the bottom, but there is nothing at all inherent in my observation that has anything to do with communism. It is simply an acknowledgement on human nature beyond your abilities because you are so extremely dogmatic in your views.

LOL

Perhaps the black suspects can start behaving like white suspects.

Yep. When an entire sub-culture infuses their children with belligerent attitudes towards authority, such belligerence will only create a self-fulfilling prophesy.

It's not that all blacks mouth off to cops or that whites don't, but the results WILL be the same either way. People seem incapable of seeing anything but color when it is attitude that determines outcome.

Yes you far left drones often quote such things, then go on to prove you do not understand what these words mean.

Then again the far left is your religion..

Unless he tries to make congress make a law going after them, or signs some executive order doing something like that, his words have no legal weight and thus are not legally actionable.

Just add it to the "impeachment-whack-a-mole" failure list.

LOL

Yes, your thought processes are simple, and I realize they are clouded by your inherent racism since you are on record as supporting a race-based system of privilege that places Blacks at the top and Asians and Jews at the bottom, but there is nothing at all inherent in my observation that has anything to do with communism. It is simply an acknowledgement on human nature beyond your abilities because you are so extremely dogmatic in your views.
So on top of everything else, you're envious as well? Jeez, you ARE a mess.

So on top of everything else, you're envious as well? Jeez, you ARE a mess.

I am not "envious" of the racist system you support that punishes people because of their ethnicity in order to promote black privilege. I support a color-blind meritocracy, instead. You know, like professional sports where people's ability counts?

You sure are quite the piece of work when it comes to promoting black people over anything else, though. You aren't advocating affirmative action for professional sports in order to allow Jews and Asians more opportunity in a black-dominated field, but you want Jews and Asians to be restricted in their opportunities in order to extend privileges to blacks in other fields. It isn't "envy" responsible for the disgust I feel over your overt racism, just outrage that you would hate the concept of true social justice with the ferocity that you do.

Justice is based upon egalitarian principles. You are all about racial privilege.

It Is Time Too Talk Impeachment

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.
Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?

Last edited:

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.
Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back