Congress shall make no law ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Of course Congress has not (yet!) done so, but the words of The President since Friday show the total disrespect he has for our Constitution and the spirit in which it was founded.

Clearly, his call for the suspension of any NFL player - one of whom he called and SOB - is a high crime and a complete disregard for the First Amendment and the rule of law.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Amen :)-

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Of course Congress has not (yet!) done so, but the words of The President since Friday show the total disrespect he has for our Constitution and the spirit in which it was founded.

Clearly, his call for the suspension of any NFL player - one of whom he called and SOB - is a high crime and a complete disregard for the First Amendment and the rule of law.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
You are clearly an imbecile. Fuk the disrespectful turds in the NFL. Fire them all!
I watched the start of the Patriots/Houston game. NO ONE is saluting the flag now. I think this kind of boomeranged on the dotard.
LOL

Sorry dingis. While you are working for any corporation, you are a representative of that corporation. Doesn't matter if you are on or off the clock. If you misrepresent said corporation in what they deem in a negative way, they have every right to fire your ass.
That's between the owners and their players and their contracts with players, NOT the government or the government's highest representative, the President.... he needs to keep his mouth shut, he is president 24/7 not just an 8 hour day....and then he can represent the dotard himself the other 16 hours.

You are clearly an imbecile. Fuk the disrespectful turds in the NFL. Fire them all!
I watched the start of the Patriots/Houston game. NO ONE is saluting the flag now. I think this kind of boomeranged on the dotard.
LOL
Speaking of dotards, just wait until the attendance is so low they can't sustain it.

What law have they passed? Oh wait, this isn't another lie is it?

But Trump has no right to free speech. You clowns crack me up.
Suddenly the Regressives care about this.

Book a conservative speaker on campus, and it's World War freakin' III. Shut him down. Shout him down. Run your Safe Space. Find a counselor.

Pretty funny.

Nothing funny about it. One is propaganda, the other two are legitimate protests; both are protected by COTUS; most students have never taken the oath to defend and support COTUS - Trump did and he and Pence both lied!

Book a conservative speaker on campus, and it's World War freakin' III. Shut him down. Shout him down. Run your Safe Space. Find a counselor.

Pretty funny.

Nothing funny about it. One is propaganda, the other two are legitimate protests; both are protected by COTUS; most students have never taken the oath to defend and support COTUS - Trump did and he and Pence both lied!
No, you lie, nothing more.

Pretty funny.

They always have an excuse to shut people down.

If they agree with it, it's "legitimate"; if they don't, it isn't.

/----/ You're grasping at straws Libtard

Trump's call for the suspension of any NFL player - one of whom he called and SOB - is a high crime and a complete disregard for the Bill of Rights which have been defended by most American's alive or deceased for over 200 years.

You're completely bugfuck mad. Seek mental health assistance.

He made a casual aside. Expressed an opinion.

You DO realize the 1st guarantees free speech FOR ALL, yes? You DO realize it does not preclude private consequences for said speech, yes?

LOL
Speaking of dotards, just wait until the attendance is so low they can't sustain it.
Nah, real football fans may gripe about it at the tailgates, but it won't stop them. I know some. Ain't gonna happen. Of course, there ARE real reasons that attendance at pro sports generally is going down, but it isn't because some of the players are taking a knee.

Seems that job is now left up to Universities and why has congress acted to protect free speech on university campuses?

Pretty funny.

Well, he certainly does lie, but I feel like defending him, here.

Based upon what I have seen of him, I'd say he is simply too stupid to recognize the truth when he sees it.

What law have they passed? Oh wait, this isn't another lie is it?

That you posted my OP and responded to it, suggests to me your don't have the ability to comprehend the written word and can't write effectively.

Try again:
  1. Read the post slowly and look for the single word "NOT"
  2. Next fix the syntax and instead of asking "What laws have they passed" change they to be The Congress, if that is what you meant.
  3. Then, and only then, consider the meaning of the Bill of Rights and how well Trump has considered the spirit in which they were passed***.
***The only one of the Bill of Rights Trump has shown any support for is the Second, and only then to get the vote of the NRA and its members. I doubt he's ever owned or shot a gun, demagoguery is his game.

LOL
Nah, real football fans may gripe about it at the tailgates, but it won't stop them. I know some. Ain't gonna happen. Of course, there ARE real reasons that attendance at pro sports generally is going down, but it isn't because some of the players are taking a knee.

So, you don't think any working people are put off by the fact that privileged multimillionaires are showing disrespect for the country that provided the platform for their being so wealthy and performed with the intent of supporting a form of racism geared towards promoting unfettered criminality in a certain segment of the population?

Colin Kaepernick is a really shitty football player, and a shittier person. He has no credibility whatsoever

In similar news, Madonna, who thought about blowing up the white house, released her new album. It sold just over 3,000 copies. In leftist good news, it did sell just over 3,000 copies.

LOL

Disrespecting the flag, or the anthem to "get back" at the President is the same kind of logic men who kill their children "to get back at their mother" use.

Leftists follow the same pattern no matter what they do.

LOL

Disrespecting the flag, or the anthem to "get back" at the President is the same kind of logic men who kill their children "to get back at their mother" use.

Leftists follow the same pattern no matter what they do.

What makes you believe the protest is an effort to "get back" at President Trump? You must think... (excuse my choice of the word) you must believe Trump did something wrong.

All American's believe Trump disrespected American citizens, all except racists and neo fascists. Good that you don't consider yourself to be one of the deplorables.

Forum List

Back